**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Unacceptable Customer Service

13»

Comments

• IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Very likely it's a lack of employees put to the task of fixing the game. Progress seems to indicate they only have a couple of contractors looking at this mountain of bugs instead of a dedicated development team.

I had to finally just leave the droid platform, it's been unplayable for me. My take is 12.0 created so many unoptimized routines they made the game too resource hungry leading to it being skippy and laggy when timing is everything to the gameplay. Luckily I had an old iPad just collecting dust to move over to. A lot of bugs still but at least it isn't dropping frames everywhere.

Payroll budget probably is dictating this decision, so writing management vs. a forum rant might be more productive as it's been a long time and it's not getting better.
  • Maybe bombarding the owners of kabam would have a better result and show that we are being treated like ****.
    Or another boycott again and hit them where it hurts, right on their bottom line
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Forums have their limits, make a YouTube video with evidence. Write management.
  • Now I'm guessing a post close or delete as that last comment is too close to reality for them to have seen
  • Think act 5 has back fired as the new daily crystal cries of desperation, trying to bribe us to do act 5 to get it
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Think act 5 has back fired as the new daily crystal cries of desperation, trying to bribe us to do act 5 to get it

A bribe usually has some sort of payback for them. Many people will have finished 1 run through and gained the title without using $ like I did.

It's story mode content so it's not going anywhere, no one is forcing any player to do it.

I doubt the rewards will be that good but to not get 1* champs anymore was enough for me.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i used to think this other game i play had horrible customer service and poor community outreach. until i started playing MCOC...
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »
    This game is gonna die. Kabam doesn't give a damn as long as they get money. I just saw at least 20 modders in global.

See, that's what I'm fearing. I'm trying to prevent that from happening with this thread. I'm trying to let Kabam see that they're ruining the game.

I'm see u next year when u prob make the same thread again

"Technically", the death date was May 31, 2015. That was the "end of the world" date for Contest of Champions that was posted in the forum years ago. That prompted Kabam mods to post sticky threads to inform people that the "rumor" was false.

Anyway, I remember years ago that Kabam randomly selected people to test out mastery skill sets, which means some of us had them while many of us did not. Then they randomly selected alliances to test out alliance quests. That was followed by the random selection for alliance war.

People whined all day and night that it was so unfair that they weren't part of the beta group. Today, they whine all day and night that it is so unfair that they are part of the beta group.

People complain about this beta because it is literally unplayable to the point that you have to download like 500 mb of data every time you lunch the game and you can't fight because you have a delayed reaction time. And to top it off no one can find these alleged "new features"

And of course, we all know the "delayed reaction time" has nothing to do with the update. I like so many others do not have version 14.05 (or later). We all have the same issue. Pauses between hits which results among other things missed blocks, missed hits, dashes that magically becomes light hits instead, etc., etc. that ultimately results in getting punished in AQ or AW.

As for the allegedly "repetitive" downloading of 500 MB of data every time, I take it that you see no connection between that and the alleged "new features", as in a new deployment method.

In Galaxy of Heroes, we get new content through the game itself. We get an in-game progress bar that content is being downloaded similar to the screen shots that people had posted with MCOC. Only with major updates do we go to the playstore and download (if it wasn't set to automatic). I can only assume that this is what they are trying to do which would allow more frequent (but smaller) updates, if successful. This is just my guess.

Otherwise, the "new features" aren't being implemented if nobody noticed a thing.

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Kabam's support is run by adaptoids.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    We are a mass with a voice but NEVER EVER listened too

Because we bicker too much among ourselves
  • A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    We are a mass with a voice but NEVER EVER listened too

Because we bicker too much among ourselves

Your right there for sure, if we got together then they would have to listen
  • I am going to close this thread down now. Please take a look here for any questions you may have.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »
    This game is gonna die. Kabam doesn't give a damn as long as they get money. I just saw at least 20 modders in global.

See, that's what I'm fearing. I'm trying to prevent that from happening with this thread. I'm trying to let Kabam see that they're ruining the game.

I'm see u next year when u prob make the same thread again

"Technically", the death date was May 31, 2015. That was the "end of the world" date for Contest of Champions that was posted in the forum years ago. That prompted Kabam mods to post sticky threads to inform people that the "rumor" was false.

Anyway, I remember years ago that Kabam randomly selected people to test out mastery skill sets, which means some of us had them while many of us did not. Then they randomly selected alliances to test out alliance quests. That was followed by the random selection for alliance war.

People whined all day and night that it was so unfair that they weren't part of the beta group. Today, they whine all day and night that it is so unfair that they are part of the beta group.

People complain about this beta because it is literally unplayable to the point that you have to download like 500 mb of data every time you lunch the game and you can't fight because you have a delayed reaction time. And to top it off no one can find these alleged "new features"

And of course, we all know the "delayed reaction time" has nothing to do with the update. I like so many others do not have version 14.05 (or later). We all have the same issue. Pauses between hits which results among other things missed blocks, missed hits, dashes that magically becomes light hits instead, etc., etc. that ultimately results in getting punished in AQ or AW.

As for the allegedly "repetitive" downloading of 500 MB of data every time, I take it that you see no connection between that and the alleged "new features", as in a new deployment method.

In Galaxy of Heroes, we get new content through the game itself. We get an in-game progress bar that content is being downloaded similar to the screen shots that people had posted with MCOC. Only with major updates do we go to the playstore and download (if it wasn't set to automatic). I can only assume that this is what they are trying to do which would allow more frequent (but smaller) updates, if successful. This is just my guess.

Otherwise, the "new features" aren't being implemented if nobody noticed a thing.

So you think it's okay that you need to download 500mb of data again and again and again?
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    edited July 2017
    I am going to close this thread down now. Please take a look here for any questions you may have.

All days same ****... same unreasonable behaviour. This is just ridicolous, you are and support as well ;)
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    It's okay guys, they forgot how to close the thread.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    I am going to close this thread down now. Please take a look here for any questions you may have.

This type of response to valid issues and concerns is exactly what we're talking about.
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    edited July 2017
    MikeHock wrote: »

This type of response to valid issues and concerns is exactly what we're talking about.

They are mods just when they have to answer to stupid questions not concerning something about big deals.. just puppets as the support puppets, they have the luck to directly receive feedbacks to improve the systems without spending money, a sort of free outsourcing but they can't handle it anymore, too Many issues,unsatisfied costumers and angry people.
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    edited July 2017
    This game is already dead. 5 of the very old mcoc players that I knew have quit the game bcoz of the crashes and lag. I mean, there is a limit to annoyance, after all, it's just a game. A game is there for you to enjoy it, and not get annoyed by it. I have also quit the game 2 days ago. I guess I am just on the forum here to watch this game and kabam burn into ashes. XD
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    edited July 2017
    I hate the way they give "compensation" (crappy rewards tbh) for their failures. What they're doing to us is keep on giving compensation rewards for every "bugs" and failures they have done which is such a blessing to most summoners, which keeps them alive.
  • bsibk190w1gx.jpg
    Everything is working as intended
    There will be no more discussion about the burying of posts including this one.
    Summoner infidels will never escape the Contest.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    I hate the way they give "compensation" (crappy rewards tbh) for their failures. What they're doing to us is keep on giving compensation rewards for every "bugs" and failures they have done which is such a blessing to most summoners, which keeps them alive.

They don't give it that often. They did it for arena dropping for 8 hours, they did it for Summoner Appreciation Month (this one was nice, they put some effort into it), they did it for 12.0 and 12.1, but that's it.
This discussion has been closed.