**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best pizza for mcoc

ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
I’m old fashioned and will go with pepperoni and extra cheese, but what is your favorite pizza for mcoc playing?

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Sometimes I like it nice and simple, but sometimes it's nice to have a little extra. If simple, maybe just pepperoni or pepp with some Italian sausage. If I'm feeling a little adventurous, a pizza with chicken, buffalo sauce, jalapenos and ranch drizzled on top.

I hear grease makes the inputs really work well with the game.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★

I really don't want to start a fight here, so choose your next words carefully, mate.

Do you suggest there is something like a bad pizza for any situation?

Pepperoni pineapple jalapeño.

No other pizza needs to exist.

Fight me.

Let's fight him.

Fact: pineapples have a lot of potassium, potassium is necessary to perform proper parries and dexterity.
    One can only conclude that eating pineapple on one’s pizza makes them a significantly better MCOC player.
    And also generally smarter, better looking, run faster, and so on.

If you want potassium and pizza...eat a pizza that doesn't suck (so no pineapple) and have a banana for dessert.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @ShinobiGuy I lol’d. Nice.

@ShinobiGuy I lol’d. Nice.

Welcome and thank you.
    Drooped2 said:

Fact: pineapples have a lot of potassium, potassium is necessary to perform proper parries and dexterity.
    One can only conclude that eating pineapple on one’s pizza makes them a significantly better MCOC player.
    And also generally smarter, better looking, run faster, and so on.

If you want potassium and pizza...eat a pizza that doesn't suck (so no pineapple) and have a banana for dessert.
    Pretty sure Walmart sells a pill for potassium I ain't eating no fruit
    I'm sure the People of Walmart are always lining up for those potassium pills. Wash them down with some Mountain Dew and Cool Ranch Doritos!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Do you suggest there is something like a bad pizza for any situation?

Pepperoni pineapple jalapeño.

Well played.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I'm not playing MCOC after handling a slice with all the grease on my hands. It'll fudge up all the controls.

However, I would choose a cheese slice with sausage or hamburger and then really make sure my hands are clean so I don't mess up a War fight
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    You ever had the Supreme pizza from Costco?
    Slappapow said:

You ever had the Supreme pizza from Costco?

No Costco over here. Sounds mystic though.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Pineapple does not belong on Pizza. Allowing Pineapple on Pizza has opened the door for all kinds of abominations of pizza like the Peas and Mayo Pizza....