**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Whats everyone going for with the intel store?

Comments

• 5* shards, my 5* luck is terrible, I have Green goblin, civil warrior, king groot, crossbones, karnak and black panther. So definitely saving up for 5* shards
  • eman9523eman9523 Posts: 8

5* shards, my 5* luck is terrible, I have Green goblin, civil warrior, king groot, crossbones, karnak and black panther. So definitely saving up for 5* shards

Green Goblin, Crossbones and Black Panther?
    They aren't bad champs?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Probably Shards, haven't decided yet. I don't have the heart to test RNG on a Gem. LOL.
  • Thorsten1017Thorsten1017 Posts: 5
    How do I get the cheats they talk about on YouTube? Is that true I've been playing off and on for years and it just seems like a lot of time wasted with little progress
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Probably as many 4* AG as possible. I don't need T4B ATM n besides rhey come from glory store. I am not at the level of needing T5 either so no interest there. And buying 4* here is just a waste imo
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    T2 alphas, don't need he Awakening gem honestly. if it was a basic Awakening gem yes but it's a class one and I really doubt I'm going to get mutant or tech. What's left over I'll use for whatever.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I want to go for 6* shards or t5 basic, but I feel like I'm going to get them anyway and 5* awakening gems are still rare. I still have 2 tech and a cosmic so I'd be happy with any of the other classes.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    A few four star awakening gems and a couple rank up items. Pretty simple but I've got a plan
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    4* crystals and the 4* awakening gem crystal
    Maybe 5* shards too
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    4 star awakening gem is top priority for me. Then either 5 star shards or t4c crystals
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    And of a course I get a awakening gem I don't need. Mystic when all my mystics are awaken. UGH.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    1 awakening gem
    Other to t5b bcz i want rank up my korg and he w/out dupe)
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I see some people say that they plan to buy multiple 4* AG. Heads up: you can't. That was my initial plan as well, but we have a limit of one (1). Same limitation applies for several items (arguably for the best items, I would say. Just so that you can adjust your buying plan accordingly.

• ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    Was hoping to get a Tech AG for Ghost but the AI changes made her gameplay more challenging so IDK anymore. Need some more T5B and T2A to take Ægon to 565 as my 6th to go with Blade, Domino, Medusa, Emma (ranked with gem from variant) and Ghost. Then I can finish LOL. I finished 3 paths already. First with 455 SL, last 2 with 455 Ægon which were so much more fun once I hit 999.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    5* AG, no doubt about it
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Already bought out all the t2a, now I don’t know? Save it and see what appeals when I have a stack of it?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    T2a and T5b shards. Want to take my Omega to 5/65...
  • 5* awakening gem is my main goal
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Tier 5 Basics and maybe some T2A. Was going to go for the 5*AG, but to afraid I will get one I have no use for or I'll dupe the champ out of a crystal shortly after I use an AG.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    5 * AG ! Rest might be T2A
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    5* gem for sure hopingg for mystic for my GR but we will see.
    and then i dunno wateva....
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    First thing that I'll buy is 5* shards,by the end of this month I'll have a 5* crystal.Second T2A fragments(half of a complete one) and lastly T4CC,I hope it is Mutant for my ST.If I still have Intel more T2A,again for ST.
    On my second account just the simple 4* Awakening Gem and see what if any Intel is left.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've bought a 4* awakening gem and the next buy will be 1000 5* shards.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Depends how much I’ll save till the deadline
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I grinded for korg once. then hoped to get an ag for him. bought the 4* ag with my intel n got skill so awakened my korg.I couldn't have asked for more. now next purchase would be 5* shards. hoping not to get another trash to sit out with my vulture ip jane groot av etc.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    First I’m going for the T2 alpha. All of it. Then the 4* AG and the 4* crystal. What ever I have left,, I’ll buy 5* shards with
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    probably 6* shards for 4k intel, what's left some combination of t5b, 5* shards, t2a in that order of favour
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

First I’m going for the T2 alpha. All of it. Then the 4* AG and the 4* crystal. What ever I have left,, I’ll buy 5* shards with

If you’re going for a 4* AG then I guess 4* aren’t as useless as many are making them out to be in the Act 6 discussion.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I wish they gace more 6* shards...that's what I'm shooting for