**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best pizza for mcoc

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★

@LeNoirFaineant I was hesitant to search “sweaty pineapple”, but the results weren’t so bad. Apparently that’s one corner of the internet that hasn’t been internetted yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    One of the best compliments I've ever received as a Cook is when my Lebanese neighbors asked me if I was Lebanese after trying my Tabouleh and Hummus.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lmao
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Is pizza an instrument?
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    John757 said:

Is pizza an instrument?

i dunno if you can play a pizza or not.
    but it could be a weapon.....
    MaatMan said:

John757 said:

Is pizza an instrument?

It’s both

John757 said:

MaatMan said:

John757 said:

Is pizza an instrument?

It’s both

PIZZA AXE!
    NICE!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

MaatMan said:

Fun fact: Traditionally, Pizza was only accepted in the Margarita style, with a thin crust and simple ingredients. Crushed Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil. To this day, that's the only acceptable version in Naples.

also fun fact:
    every italian i know laugh at most of wat is sold here as pizza.
    dominos? Pizzahut? thats not pizza.
    Traditional Pizza is along way from wat is commononly sold and consumed as Pizza
    Apparently, Chinese people feel the same way about the Chinese Food we serve.
    Its a little different. American pizza is traditional pizza done by Americans: we took a small crispy snack and turned it into a buffet that feeds a family of twelve. But it is still recognizable as pizza. American Chinese food is problematic for a number of reasons, not the least of which is there's no such thing as "Chinese food." That's like calling something "African food" or "European food." People in China eat Szechuan food or Cantonese food or other regional cuisines. "Chinese food" is an invention mostly of Americans.

Last time I was in San Francisco I went to a Chinese restaurant with some actual Chinese people. They did not ask for nor look at a menu. They ordered a bunch of food in Mandarin that I'm pretty sure had nothing to do with the menu, in part because they brought their own fish and lobster for the restaurant to cook. Its almost like many Chinese restaurants are speakeasy fronts for authentic Chinese food that require a special password to get.
    DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

Fun fact: Traditionally, Pizza was only accepted in the Margarita style, with a thin crust and simple ingredients. Crushed Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil. To this day, that's the only acceptable version in Naples.

also fun fact:
    Traditional Pizza is along way from wat is commononly sold and consumed as Pizza
    Its a little different. American pizza is traditional pizza done by Americans: we took a small crispy snack and turned it into a buffet that feeds a family of twelve. But it is still recognizable as pizza. American Chinese food is problematic for a number of reasons, not the least of which is there's no such thing as "Chinese food." That's like calling something "African food" or "European food." People in China eat Szechuan food or Cantonese food or other regional cuisines. "Chinese food" is an invention mostly of Americans.

Last time I was in San Francisco I went to a Chinese restaurant with some actual Chinese people. They did not ask for nor look at a menu. They ordered a bunch of food in Mandarin that I'm pretty sure had nothing to do with the menu, in part because they brought their own fish and lobster for the restaurant to cook. Its almost like many Chinese restaurants are speakeasy fronts for authentic Chinese food that require a special password to get.
    It’s like the secret menu at WaWa, you just have to ask
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited March 2019
    John757 said:

Is pizza an instrument?

No, pizza is not an instrument.

*Raises hand*
    Pineapple isn't an instrument either.
    *Puts hand down*
    DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

also fun fact:

All valid points. I just meant the quality of the food we serve as "Chinese" is nowhere near what you would have in China.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Before I found out I was Lactose Intolerant I'd eat a Pizza topped with with Taco Seasoned Cheese, Ground Beef, and Mexican Rice religiously... And of course you gotta go Thin Crust!
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited March 2019

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

also fun fact:

All valid points. I just meant the quality of the food we serve as "Chinese" is nowhere near what you would have in China.
    Overall maybe, but there are plenty of amazing “Chinese” restaurants in major US Cities that are traditional in nature. They can be hole in he wall spots as well as fine dining.

You can say that about a lot of different Asian cuisine you just have to know where to look.

I will give you that 30 years ago the average American person would not seek out tradinonal Asian cuisine but that really isn’t the case anymore.
    edited March 2019
    Omni said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

also fun fact:

Overall maybe, but there are plenty of amazing “Chinese” restaurants in major US Cities that are traditional in nature. They can be hole in he wall spots as well as fine dining.

You can say that about a lot of different Asian cuisine you just have to know where to look.

I will give you that 30 years ago the average American person would not seek out tradinonal Asian cuisine but that really isn’t the case anymore.
    Oh, for sure. We have a Chinatown here in my city. It's beautiful, actually. The awning to the entrance of it is all gilded and has beautiful artwork. It's quite a sight, but I digress. There are a number of authentic Asian Restaurants. It's become more of an Asian hub than mainly Chinese, really. Some of the places are absolutely delicious, and the interesting part is some of the best aren't even the most expensive. It's those small, hidden gems that are the best. The service is amazing too. They've always been hospitable. They'll make fresh whatever we want, and let us stay as long as we want after hours.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Pepperoni pineapple jalapeño.

No other pizza needs to exist.

Fight me.

This guy listens to Nickelback and doesn't think any other music needs to exist.
    Aight, he says weird things about pizza. But there is no reason to trash Nickelback 😂 they’re not THAT bad.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Clydania said:

Ham and Pineapple is the best pizza. Fact.

Incase the skrull profile picture didn't convince you he is evil
    Get woke mate.
  • SwabsSwabs Posts: 15
    I don’t like pizza. Too much bread and not enough stuff that had a face to begin with. I play mcoc while I make my wife feed me ribs and chicken wings... you know... real food. It’s a hard life sometimes.
    Swabs said:

I don’t like pizza. Too much bread and not enough stuff that had a face to begin with. I play mcoc while I make my wife feed me ribs and chicken wings... you know... real food. It’s a hard life sometimes.

lmfao
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

Very ironic!
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I see what you did there...Pineapple on pizza = Abomination. Brilliant!
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    Pineapple with jalapeños is essentially a salsa and the flavour profile works with pizza and nachos.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Neurogod said:

Pineapple with jalapeños is essentially a salsa and the flavour profile works with pizza and nachos.

Pineapple with habeñero works better imo and is amazing with pork. Throw in a little red bell pepper and caramelize the pineapple on an iron skillet... good times. It's not pizza though.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    one time when i was visiting america, this place called Papa John's had something called a Cheeseburger pizza. It was...interesting to say the least. But for real, you ever had meat lovers with cheese stuffed crust? Oh man, now i'm hungry.

one time when i was visiting america, this place called Papa John's had something called a Cheeseburger pizza. It was...interesting to say the least. But for real, you ever had meat lovers with cheese stuffed crust? Oh man, now i'm hungry.

I like the Delissio version. Bacon Cheeseburger. So good.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Pfft noob question. Pizza means greasy hands which means you die. Unless I'm autofighting. Then Domino pepperoni