**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ that helped you out the most, but now you no longer use?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    My 4* Hawkeye, got him on my 2nd day of playing and used him up to the end of Act 4. He was my first awakened 4* and first r4 4*. Doesn’t see any play now
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    4/40 max sig Wolvie. I pulled x23 and Iceman 1st and 2nd 5* and he was put on the shelf not long after.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    4/40 Colossus, Unstoppable Colossus and Classic Spidey... Used to be my attack team in old war setup :)
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    My Miss Marvel 4*

she was my first rank 4 and 5 I did most of act 3 & 4 with her also, Realm of Legends (sans Wolverine)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    4* Gamora and Rogue
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Archangel before.

Later on Sparky, GR and Blade in synergy.

The longest time (till now) IM IW

All 4* maxed, duped (apart of Sparky Spider - unduped).
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    Cap ww2, dr vodoo
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Maxed out 2* Iron Fist(Sig 24), Old Man Logan(Sig 8), Winter Soldier(sig 2) along with 1/10 3* Magik and Superior Iron Man got me through all fo act 1, and a bit of act 2. For the rest of act 2, I used 2/20 3* Rouge(sig 24), Xbones(sig 1), 3/30 hulk(sig 16) and 1/10 4* Falcon and Black Panther OG. For act 3, I had at varying levels(I forgot) 4* Yondu, Hyperion, X23, Taskmaster(Sig 20) and Medusa, occasionally switching out Taskmaster with Falcon or Black Panther, depending on the situation. Other honourable mentions are my 3* Star-Lord(Sig 1), Doctor Voodoo, Pheonix, and My 4 * Thor JF and Captian America OG
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Guillotine. She was my first 4/40 and took me through a ton of content.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    4* Drax. Helped me all the way through act 2-4.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel and Storm
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    4* Doctor Voodoo. Was my questing God for the longest time
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    That would be my 3 star punisher.
    RIP lad, you've done a great service.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Starlord. He was my answer to everything. act 5.3, I just powered through those class specific debuffs, and just went for those high combos to deal damage
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    4* ultron. He was my first 5/50 and he got me through 5.1. Nowadays i only really use him for biohazard nodes and arena
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    4* wolvie SL and gwenpool. Imma go play with them now for nostalgia
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I mean, there's a number I used back in the day. 3* Max UC got me past Thanos. I had Colossus as my top 4* for a while. LOL. That was a couple years ago now.
    More recently, I'd probably say Voodoo. Nothing wrong with him, really. I have a 4* Max that I used to use, and he doesn't come out much anymore since I have Mephisto at 4/55, and I pulled the 5* Voodoo.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Probably 4* X-23. Before I had a 5* roster, she was one of the strongest and most widely usable champs I had. Now, she's no less powerful but completely superceded in every aspect of what she can do for me.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    4 star Starkey now he is just a squishy 4 star compared to my ghost 5 star lol
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    3* and 5* Drax got me all the way through completion of Act 5.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    the most useful champ for me for very long time was my 4* hype. don't use him anymore after I got a 5* one
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    4* sw, bw and ds. I also used to run jugs, hulk, and col for their synergy team.

I miss dr strange the most. His unique and cool play style was great. His pointless nerf after i spent 1000 units getting his 4* still hurts. Would love him back to his old form in 5* rarity.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord. Now I only use him for farming.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    4* Agent Venom, DD Netflix and Iron Patriot
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    4* moon knight he took me throught act 1,2,3 love that undead little guy
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Actually I might put OG Thor and Ronan as well as Gamora and DD Classic. The 2 hammers got me through act 4 thinking of Venom in 4.3.6 and Juggs in 4.3.3
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    4* Strange before he got nerfed, 4* Star Lord and Wolvie carry me through 5.1-5.3 but after that blocked hit could kill them. 4* DD help me out a lot. 4* Hulk used to be my heavy hitter by spamming lv1 revive but now even Hulk fury is weak compare to my 5/65. 4* gwenpool used to be my war mvp but I have 5* Blade now
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4* Guilly was my first 5/50. Used her all the time on Path 1 in AQ map 5 (cosmic). Still would love a tattoo of her sword (La Fleur du Mal), except it would be a reminder of Kabam...

I genuinely do not remember the last time I used her for anything other than Arenas.