**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New fighting locations/areas.

Hello fellow community, was taking a poll on the current subject and would like to get your feedback and thoughts. I would like to see more fighting locations added to give the game more “pop”. Lots of the locations have been here since the start and have not changed, we are getting loads of new champions but none of there environments they are know to habitat. With all the movies, comics etc. there should be more backdrops...love the game but after fighting on top of stark tower for billions of times it just seems stale. I’m not sure how hard it would be to incorporate at least one new location every couple months but that would definitely break up the monotony of the same areas fight after fight. Just a thought, please vote below and leave your comments. Thanks for participating.

New fighting locations/areas. 18 votes

Yes, I would like to see multiple fighting environments to spruce the game up a little more.
94%
JiNTarkanSpiderCoolsFighter092DankestChefNodude78Ali92shadow_lurker22MegaGalacticmmmpunchICE_ICE_BABYGeorgiaDawgAngusMac279MaatManThe_WatcherLordGenesisCtleath_013FrankYoung 17 votes
No, I don’t think the fighting environments matter and am happy with what we have.
5%
Shortsy99 1 vote
Not sure/undecided
0%

Comments

• Just please keep any new fight background scenes from having too many “Bells and Whistles” (aka, motion intensive elements). That is what helps contribute to severe lagging especially on older devices.
  • Yes, I would like to see multiple fighting environments to spruce the game up a little more.
    Good point, thanks for the response 🙂
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Yes, I would like to see multiple fighting environments to spruce the game up a little more.
    Nice idea!
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    they really should add one with every update.
    gotta be much easier to make a fight stage than many other things in the game
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    Would like to see 5 star basic arena introduced as well