Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Which 5* to r4?

Which 5* to r4? 18 votes

Duped domino
72%
KossukoseSUBHSpiderCoolsStrDiablosUltimateshadow_lurker22The_red_EclipseMaldroit2JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonChampSlayerLordGenesis 13 votes
Duped medusa
16%
Kong_MasterMikePendragonSérgio_321 3 votes
Unduped iceman
0%
Unduped archangel
11%
Spity68Domizthebest 2 votes

Comments

• BoogerPresleyBoogerPresley Posts: 62
    Is domino only good with red hulk and massacre synergies?
  • BoogerPresleyBoogerPresley Posts: 62
    It looks like domino it is. Is she good without the red hulk and massacre synergies
  • StrStr Posts: 442 ★★
    Duped domino
    Domino is very good on her own. I play her to max combos and use either the special 3 bleed and refresh or spam l2. If you have redhulk synergy she is better for heavy attacks. I do prefer this synergy, so good against annoying champs like medussa and modok. Even unawakened and no synergies she would still be worth an r5. I rarely play massacre synergy with her but it is a very nice bonus.

P.s.Worth maxing deep wounds for her.
  • StrStr Posts: 442 ★★
    Duped domino
    P.p.s. i have her r4 sig 200 5*
    If i hadnt have needed corvus glaive r5 for aq and aw, i would have totally taken her up.