**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabam let us swap items, awakening gems, t4cc, revives (only within your ally)

Within the alliance only of course for instance i have full inventory of t4 tech and another member has full inventory of science then we could swap them with each other for say i dunno 100 units per t4.
Or if someone has an awakening gem they got no champ to use it on maybe swap with someone who has an awakeing gem you need for like 300 units?

Should kabam let us swap items, awakening gems, t4cc, revives (only within your ally) 84 votes

Yes great idea
28%
SpeedbumpProxusername7312gourav0890JustLaCopeThatKnashDrakenRisengawToxicBladeKillSwitchKobster84Ghostboytjiemmmpunchdoctorbhumberto20043WebheadUnltdslayer6Mr_EChuckiesol_I_The_Watcher 24 votes
No i dont think so
60%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomwinterthurdanielmathSkeleton777LeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wSwe_wolfisdapps2goxNigAddyosFrostyFallencircusRich_RyderTerraFoxhero007JohnyzeroWrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacSpiderCools 51 votes
Maybe
10%
A_Noob_Is1Datman257Nodude78Cap_PiggzKG05_1Arham1chasedobbins50GOLBÆgon0710 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    No i dont think so
    Worse scenario could be you handed over items and then get kicked out and removed as friend too.
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Yes great idea
    Ya have to have the same thing to trade like a t4 tech crystal for a t4 skill crystal ya cant just trade a t4cc for a team revive or something small
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No i dont think so
    It would be abused
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No i dont think so
    "I don't think so" isn't nearly strong enough
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    No i dont think so

It would be abused

Worse: everything players can acquire would have to be evaluated in terms of whether it could be trade-abused, causing players to get fewer opportunities for limited high value items.

Adding options that can be abused is the second worst thing you can do to a game. Adding options that can be abused and then eliminating every possible way they can be abused number one.
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    No i dont think so
    stop asking for things like these if you already know it can be easily abused
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    No i dont think so
    100 units? 300 units?

Maybe add 2 more zeroes behind and Kabam might consider it.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited March 2019
    Yes great idea
    I wanted to vote maybe,Why not. Place some kind of strict punishment on it if caught being abused so alliances would think 3 times before allowing members to do things that would get them docked and monitor it just like you monitor other aspects.
  • Options
    Cap_PiggzCap_Piggz Posts: 48
    Maybe
    Works in theory, fails in practice. Only way I could see it work is only changing item classes, like you can only trade t4cc with other t4cc, but even still that probably wouldn't work
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Maybe
    It probably could work but only with like premiums, quest/ gold crystals and like t1 alphas