**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done in Mcoc?

Comments

• liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    Oh, and, as if to add insult to injury, I had 9 rank 4 4 stars, sad enough seeing them go, but it gets worse. One was a spider Gwen, and I had a 330 gamora, she hulk, AND electro. I have yet to pull any of those champs again. I also had a 440 archangel unawakened. 3 months ago I got a mutant awakening gem, I still do not have an archangel to use it on.

Every month that goes by I still feel a seething hatred toward myself and this game. It’s truly... amazing that I am still playing. These days the only thing that keeps me going is a r5 domino 4star. Feels bad man. Because of my history with the game I will never have the drive I once had, it’s just an exercise in embarrassment and shame to log in for the daily crystals.
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    And yes, I am very fun at parties. /s
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    I sold the first 4* star I got.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    While we're on the subject, anyone accidentally click on a Pop-Up? Been there. Lol.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

While we're on the subject, anyone accidentally click on a Pop-Up? Been there. Lol.

Yeah me. I bought the Cosmic rank up offer because I thought it was an Alpha deal...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Spending units on crystals. Wish I used them on mastery cores instead.
  • Will43Will43 Posts: 7
    Using a 4* generic awakening gem on superior iron man
    Will43 said:

Using a 4* generic awakening gem on superior iron man

I actually did that. This wasn't too long ago, actually. I had yet to Dup him and I thought, why not?
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Spending units on crystals
  • StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Using an awakening gem on 5* Blue Cyclops from 12.0 compensation
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Agent Venom r4
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Sold 4* Ronan...
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Waiting so long to leave an alliance I’d outgrown. 6 of us finally left and our progression skyrocketed.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    R4ing my yondu
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I r4'd my Goldpool.....

I sold the first 4* star I got.

I sell rocket every time I get him, I can't stand him in game. No regerts
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Gave my phone to my 5 year old nephew while out for dinner to keep him quiet . He sold my first 2 t5 class catalysts ( mystic) they were the only ones I had and was well on my way to a 3rd . Set me back months but he was so proud of the gold he got for me. This was about 3 years ago when resources were a lot harder to come by.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Continued to play, it's a mistake I make daily.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Pay to play
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Accidentally buying 4* unstoppable colossus
    PaytoPlay said:

Pay to play

Name checks out. XD
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Grind for Dungeon crystals. After pulling Khan and Xbones I decided it was time to move on.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Used a generic awakening gem on Phoenix post 12.0. Then maxing out Drax, using a Cosmic awakening on him, and never using him again. Also, R3'ing a 4* Iron Man, and then selling him immediately after.

I've been described as the "genius" in several D&D groups.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Maxed out my 3* Hulkbuster
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I sold 4* storm for my first 5* and pulled storm then sold 4* Hawkeye for my second 5* and it was Hawkeye

Grind for Dungeon crystals. After pulling Khan and Xbones I decided it was time to move on.

Boney is often my war mvp
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Alpha07 said:

Probably spending an good portion of my units to get Act 6 Crossbones down because I didn't have any decent counter.

Ice man is the way to go