**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which (if any) of these 5 star champs worthy of my first rank 5?

Personally, I was waiting to get either Domino, Stark SM, Corvus or Ghost as my first rank 5 since they can do massive damage against almost all opponents in the game. I've completed 6.1 but still need to explore chapter 5.1 -5.4, do variant, and do LOL.
6 Star champs are pretty mediocre so far...

Which (if any) of these 5 star champs worthy of my first rank 5? 64 votes

AA (Sig 107)
9%
Marvel2289Wozzy101gforcefankubricknolanLordGenesisCtleath_013 6 votes
Void (Sig 93)
32%
Vdh2008ShaggyMSolrac_2SungjJim0172SuperSam57BlackGekkougaSpiderCoolsCarlos2504TKS87shadow_lurker22Kobster84SDPbrandinhoKickNatherinaShadownamezXN0nameXSanctuary555Capn_DanteNarwhal52x 21 votes
Starlord (Sig 134)
3%
TendersquadMrBanks 2 votes
Hyperion (unduped)
3%
Thecrusher_9756Prathap 2 votes
Killmonger (Sig 60)
0%
Omega Red (Sig 20)
39%
danielmathErza_ScarletallinashesAnurag1606solivagant56buttersDoctorJRasiloverBruinsfan8510DaphboyKillSwitchXxLoganTDCxXPaytoPlayColonaut123V1PER1987SmashJChanceH9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightTankRichardson 25 votes
Emma Frost (Sig 20)
4%
Duke_Silverissamaf80ChriissR 3 votes
Quake (Sig 20)
4%
Dtl7714RockypantherxWakanda4Ever278 3 votes
None. Wait for a better champ and don't waste those valuable T5B
3%
Foxhero007Timros 2 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Omega Red (Sig 20)
    would take AA, SL, KM, probably emma off the list but for sure wouldn't consider AA SL or KM. Omega is great, void is also great
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Starlord (Sig 134)
    Depending on where you are in the game, a Sig 150 SL can get u pretty dang far
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Omega Red (Sig 20)
    Omego or Void
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Omega Red (Sig 20)
    AA would be a good option too
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    One question would be - between Void and Omega Red, which is going to consistently excel those heroes AA struggles against?
    is Omega a solid choice for biohazard lanes?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    He is perfect for biohazard lanes. Also for bleed and caltrops lanes. Everything that makes him bleed is actually helping him, because it activates his death field. Mine is R5, sig 120, full suicides on. There is little he can't melt...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I would personally feel comfortable taking an awakened Archangel, and awakened Void, or an awakened Omega Red to rank 5 as my first rank 5. I think Starlord, Killmonger, and Quake are all worth early rank 5 but I personally wouldn't make them my first. I think all of them are worthy of rank 5 eventually, its just a question of priority.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Omega Red (Sig 20)
    I’d go Omega then Void. Omega is a workhorse, and using him for the majority of fights will let you keep your other champs healthy for when they’re needed in niche situations.
    WOW. Ok. Two minutes ago I opened a five star crystal and got my very first Corvus. Does he jump to the top of this list even though he is unduped, or should I feel comfortable waiting to ranking him up. ?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake (Sig 20)
    Voting for Quake because if you can play her she will steamroll Act 5 and 6 for you
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Omega Red (Sig 20)

WOW. Ok. Two minutes ago I opened a five star crystal and got my very first Corvus. Does he jump to the top of this list even though he is unduped, or should I feel comfortable waiting to ranking him up. ?

Still stick with Omega red...
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Hold off. They're all trash champs. Wait for falcon.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    AA (Sig 107)
    AA, Void, and Omega Red are all great choices though.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Thank you Timros! I actually duped my five star falcon last month. I’ve heard he has bleed and ability accuracy reduction. And unlike blade it doesn’t require the enemy to be a villain or dimensional being. Sounds like a real boss killer
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    👍😁
    He's definitely God tier!