**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A massive thank you to Kabam

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
Wow Kabam, you really did it.
Whenever I see that ‘Thank you for playing Marvel Contest of Champions’ message in my inbox, I always expect to see the disappointing energy refills or 500 4* shards, but you really pulled it out the bag today Kabam.

A whole 5* crystal? 5 energy revives? And plenty of potions? I will say thank you to Kabam on behalf of everyone else, because this superb compensation makes up for all the muck-ups recently.

Thank you again!

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Wow Kabam, you really did it.
    Whenever I see that ‘Thank you for playing Marvel Contest of Champions’ message in my inbox, I always expect to see the disappointing energy refills or 500 4* shards, but you really pulled it out the bag today Kabam.

A whole 5* crystal? 5 energy revives? And plenty of potions? I will say thank you to Kabam on behalf of everyone else, because this superb compensation makes up for all the muck-ups recently.

Thank you again!

At this point I definitely wish I was at Uncollected or Cavalier, but will say very nice compensation Kabam.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I agree I am super thrilled to receive this gift from kabam and I appreciate it thank you kabam, decent pull outta the 5* crystal red hulk
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I just became uncollected last Saturday. Perfect timing for me
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Kudos to you kabam! I got a miles morales dupe which i dont need, but its a free five star!
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    edited March 2019

I just became uncollected last Saturday. Perfect timing for me

I just became Uncollected last night lmao
  • Andy2234Andy2234 Posts: 31
    Duped my CapIW with this gift. Excited is an understatement. Thanks Kabam
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I just came here to thank you , literally . I opened forum , I did the job and I'm gonna sleep.
    Thank you so much , really cool move , appreciated.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Groot....
  • DrizztDoUrden01DrizztDoUrden01 Posts: 18
    DrizztDoUrden01 said:
    I didn’t pull a good high tier again...fix your system Kabam...I don’t have 3 years in me to collect 120 champions that won’t benefit my skill level...but thanks for the 5 Star anyways...hope everyone else pulls better
    "Champions that won't benefit my skill level"

What do you even mean by that?
    Basically I am an average player who thinks that I need the God Tier and above Champions to be successful beyond Act 5 Ch2...unfortunately I am probably like most receiving useless Champions or one time use in a freak Monthly event. Sorry if I am not explaining myself well enough...and yes I have considered Quitting
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Got a spiffy new Emma Frost from it

Now I just need to figure out how she works...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Some people are getting more then 2 times these rewards is this gonna be fixed @Kabam Miike ?
    Would be appreciated if this could be fixed this time after the aq incident
  • Eapoq42Eapoq42 Posts: 32
    I only got a 4* crystal and 1000 5* shards what gives
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Eapoq42 said:

Most likely you’re not uncollected. Various compensation packages were sent out, each depending on certain progress ingame.

• Eapoq42Eapoq42 Posts: 32
    edited March 2019

Eapoq42 said:

Most likely you’re not uncollected. Various compensation packages were sent out, each depending on certain progress ingame.

Well yeah, I'm not uncollected yet. But still, it sucks to see everyone on here talking about their 5 star crystals when I got no such thing.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

Got a spiffy new Emma Frost from it

Now I just need to figure out how she works...

parry while in diamond state till you get 5 prowess. go for some 5 hit combos to boost your prowess while in the other mode. and spam special one. hits with a powersting and thats quite helpful
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Eapoq42 said:

Eapoq42 said:

Well yeah, I'm not uncollected yet. But still, it sucks to see everyone on here talking about their 5 star crystals when I got no such thing.
    Would you like some cheese with your whine.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I retired for a year and got on every week or so to see what’s new, I recieved this compensation today as well.... And must I say KABAM IM SPENDING CASH ON YOU ONCE AGAIN!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    Eapoq42 said:

Eapoq42 said:

Some people see what higher progress gets and is motivated to advance. Some people see what higher progress gets and is demoralized they are left out. Most progressional games cater to the first type. I honestly don't know of any games that cater to the second type.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Sweet I got my rocket duped. Sarcasm. It was a great gesture. What would be cool next time is a feature or a different pool of champs specifically for this. Not complaining, Just an idea for next time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hey, Trash Panda might be a Glass Cannon, but a Cannon he is. ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I have a soft spot for Rocket. First R5. :)
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    loader187 said:

Sweet I got my rocket duped. Sarcasm. It was a great gesture. What would be cool next time is a feature or a different pool of champs specifically for this. Not complaining, Just an idea for next time.

I mean free is free. At least you can celebrate that rocket dupe knowing it wasnt from a regular 10k shard crystal. Aka positive: free crystal in ur case but rip for that rocket dupe
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    For real! Thanks Kabam, that was definitely unexpected and very cool of you! <3