**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance energy request button broken!!

I've already sent in a support ticket but I wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue?

I've not been able to press it since the update, its been way way over the 8 hours timer so that's quite a lot of energy that never came because of this crappy little bug/glitch or whatever

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    I was able to ask, and after I did the 8 hr timer reset.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Have you gotten a response? Mine is greyed now too
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Posts: 76

Have you gotten a response? Mine is greyed now too

Still nothing !!
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    It only works if you completely run out of energy AND are eligible after the 8 hour timer.

It used to be that you could ask for energy at 69/70 as long as the timer had reset.

Just a change they made without notifying I guess.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

It only works if you completely run out of energy AND are eligible after the 8 hour timer.

If that's the case that's ridiculous. What if you're on a map with three energy cost per move, and you're down to one energy point? You can't run out by moving: you have to wait to get two more energy, then move, then ask for more energy? That would be crazy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    It seems to be a bug that some are experiencing and not others. I've used it since the Update.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Looks like it’s working normally for me now.

IOS user
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Posts: 76
    Now on day 2 with the same issue still, I've tried multiple different scenarios and nothing has worked so far.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Any idea what's happening here please!

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

It used to be that you could ask for energy at 69/70 as long as the timer had reset.

Just a change they made without notifying I guess.

Not accurate. I made one move in Act 4 earlier from full energy, and then hit the help request like always and had no issues. Seems like it might just be a bug for some, not all.

Playing on a Samsung Galaxy S8, latest Android and app update, without help button issues. Maybe it's device related?