Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Hi all,

The fix for this is now live. Thanks for your patience as we figured this out!

- Domino’s Heavy Attack Incinerate damage from Synergy with Red Hulk is not doing as much damage as it was previously.

This bug is not fixed. Just did this fight in bounty mission.

• FehtalityFehtality Member Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike Can you please take another look at this, Domino is still not fixed but all the mods/bug thread says it was.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    NF87 said:

Hi all,

- Domino’s Heavy Attack Incinerate damage from Synergy with Red Hulk is not doing as much damage as it was previously.

It is still happening.

Seems like if the second hit crits, it will work as intended. If non crit, it will only calculate the incinerate from the first hit.
    Thank you for the additional information. We are looking into this now.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited April 2019

NF87 said:

Hi all,

It is still happening.

Seems like if the second hit crits, it will work as intended. If non crit, it will only calculate the incinerate from the first hit.
    Thank you for the additional information. We are looking into this now.
    That is not true. Please see the screen shots I just posted. My 2nd hit got a crit and the incinerate damage did not even come close to equaling that hit, let alone both hits from the heavy.
  • Working_as_intendedWorking_as_intended Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2019
    Its adding together 1 hit from your first heavy 2 hit combo and 1 hit from your second. This is why the first heavy combo of a fight is so low. Go and test. Always takes 1 hit from 1 heavy and 1 hit from next heavy to base the incinerate.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BOkC76H
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Member Posts: 53
    Domino & Red Hulk senergy still bugged. I have played for 4 straight hours today and it is still not working correctly. I’m on vacation this week and I have time to play.
  • bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Member Posts: 9
    Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? This synergy with my 5 star rank 5 Domino is vital for me to clear your most difficult content. Despite playing this game for 3 years now, I don't have many god tier 5 or 6 stars. If this is not fixed, I don't see myself playing this game much longer.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Member Posts: 134

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? This synergy with my 5 star rank 5 Domino is vital for me to clear your most difficult content. Despite playing this game for 3 years now, I don't have many god tier 5 or 6 stars. If this is not fixed, I don't see myself playing this game much longer.

This month’s EQ is really not that hard. If you have an R5 domino, that’s more than plenty to clear and many will clear with lesser champs. So you can’t faceroll through the content... so what?
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★

This month’s EQ is really not that hard. If you have an R5 domino, that’s more than plenty to clear and many will clear with lesser champs. So you can’t faceroll through the content... so what?

The man has legit concerned. Some were using Domino for 6.1. Some for other content. Instead of snipping at people with legit concerns you should focus that ire on having the problem actually be fixed.
  • Working_as_intendedWorking_as_intended Member Posts: 33

Its adding together 1 hit from your first heavy 2 hit combo and 1 hit from your second. This is why the first heavy combo of a fight is so low. Go and test. Always takes 1 hit from 1 heavy and 1 hit from next heavy to base the incinerate.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BOkC76H

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Please dont lose site of this. Its how the bug is currently impacting domino.
  • ShalehanShalehan Member Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike

I rank up my dupe 6* Freaking domino to r2 costing me 3 t5b

And for the first time my heavy does an incenerate damage of 774 PER TIC..

Solve this....this patch is full of bugs..smh

So what? It’s not about face rolling, it’s about content and characters working as they should. Plus there’s other much harder content this is impacting as well.

If you bought a car that was advertised to do 50 miles per gallon, but does 38 instead, would you still say so what? Probably not, even though 38 miles per gallon is still great and gets you where you need without breaking the bank, it’s not what you invested in, and it’s working as advertised.
    Calm down, I was addressing his message about quitting the game if this wasn’t fixed and that he would only have limited time to play in the next while. My answer still stands. It doesn’t mean I don’t care this bug isn’t fixed. I have a R2 6s domino. People just needs to relax. If anything, the domino/Rhulk synergy is overpowered. Most UC opponents die in 2-3 heavies and bypass all game play. We get it, you want to clear with little effort.

Shalehan said:

@Kabam Miike

I rank up my dupe 6* Freaking domino to r2 costing me 3 t5b

And for the first time my heavy does an incenerate damage of 774 PER TIC..

Solve this....this patch is full of bugs..smh

Domino is still a cannon without the synergy, it’s not a waste of rank materials.
  • ShalehanShalehan Member Posts: 15
    @EATCRITSANDDIE despite so,ppl rank her up with a reason..cannon or not,different ppl has their own views..she is definitely not working as intended..
    Agree
    Shalehan said:

@EATCRITSANDDIE despite so,ppl rank her up with a reason..cannon or not,different ppl has their own views..she is definitely not working as intended..

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★

gamep01nt said:

Hi all,

No it's not.
    They should show working gameplay before posting its fixed haha. It actually seems worse than the test video I did last night.
    It's working...KOed X23 in bounty mission, on epic, with my 4* Domino, 3 heavy and 4 lights, 10 hits total. She was melting in fire.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    Domino is NOT fixed. I thought she was after the update by the mods and tested her in ROL and she *seemed* to be working but after attempting my legends run I realized she is not fixed *at all*. I was seeing DOT as low as 34 per tick. That's right 34. What a joke. Totally wrecked my chances to make a serious run and I realized I was never gonna make it so I just gave up. I don't know when I'll have a chance to try again. Probably won't. Meanwhile if this is the new Domino I want a rank down ticket so I can rank someone else. Very disappointed.
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    Its not fixed even after patch I noticed when fighting rol winter soldier that when I used a heavy attack I hit for 1,310 on the first hit then I hit for 14,427 on the second hit and did 1092 per tick in burn damage then I used a second heavy attack and on the first hit, i hit for 1,411 and second hit for 12,907 but applied a burn for 3,960 per tick there's no way the first heavy applied a burn less than the second heavy
  • WodimanWodiman Member Posts: 30
    Still not fixed
  • WodimanWodiman Member Posts: 30
    Dmg not right
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Member Posts: 477 ★★
    she's still broken as hell guys
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Member Posts: 42
    same here, domino red hulk synergy - incinerate dmg not working properly - getting like 300 ticks with my rank 2 6* domino...crazy.
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Member Posts: 15
    DOMINO is still broken, the synergy with redhulk ​​and massacre does not work, very low incineration damage .. fix this bug and many of the update nonsense that they got .. urgent !!! :|
  • DrZedicusDrZedicus Member Posts: 19
    Can confirm domino is still broken
  • Ram_SarkarRam_Sarkar Member Posts: 13
    Domino synergy with redhulk ​​and massacre not working please fix this bug ASAP.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    Not only is Code Red Revelations broken but I've noticed Domino now occasionally whiffs on the first part of her heavy. Add it to the growing list of bugs. This release is a disaster. How does Kabam not have regression testing?
  • 정의의사자정의의사자 Member Posts: 21
    The Incinerate damage, the Red Hulk synergy of dominoes, has not been fixed. Compared to the previous state, the probability is low. You have to pay a rank down ticket.
  • seanjohn7944seanjohn7944 Member Posts: 153
    I can confirm my 6* r2 Domino does less damage with the RHulk/Massacre synergy than before.

This rank up took an enormous amount of resources and I hope it can be resolved quickly.
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    Many people have ranked up not just Domino, but also Red Hulk and Masacre for this synergy to be effective. This needs to be addressed ASAP as many people use this trio for content like 6.1 and EQ. If she isnt fixed properly then you ALSO need to address concerns on her synergy champs that people ranked up as well.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We are still looking into this and ask for your patience as we work on a resolution. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.