**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

1789101113»

Comments

• Suki_06Suki_06 Posts: 6
    I can’t agree more , so cheap . Can’t trust these people anymore . Not spending a dime anymore and I will quit . So disappointed with this nerf can’t settle for lesser domino . My Rank 2 six star was the only reason I was playing lately
    Aryanna said:

Reposting because the post was flagged because I mentioned a previous poster.

I think all of us Domino users have to suck it up and take this nerf on the chin. They won't admit it's a nerf because then they have to deal with compensation and that doesn't fit their business plan. The new variant would have been sooooo much easier had domino worked the way she did before so this is obviously not beneficial for Kabams bottom line to revert her back to how she was. I'm still able to clear most of it with R2 6s and R4 5s Domino but I've also accepted that she will never be how she was, wether Kabam can admit they nerfed her or not, I still wouldn't want to rank her down post nerf.

What really disappoints me is they can easily fix this and revert changes to how she worked but they rather consistently play the "please explain what you mean, do you have any evidence, show me proof" card... it's just endless and going nowhere and people are just feeding into this BS hope that they are actually working on fixing and bringing her back how she was, it's just not going to happen.

• Vietnb1Vietnb1 Posts: 5
    They can not reproduce because it’s a silent nerf, it’s not a bug like everyone thought.
    Aryanna said:

Reposting because the post was flagged because I mentioned a previous poster.

I think all of us Domino users have to suck it up and take this nerf on the chin. They won't admit it's a nerf because then they have to deal with compensation and that doesn't fit their business plan. The new variant would have been sooooo much easier had domino worked the way she did before so this is obviously not beneficial for Kabams bottom line to revert her back to how she was. I'm still able to clear most of it with R2 6s and R4 5s Domino but I've also accepted that she will never be how she was, wether Kabam can admit they nerfed her or not, I still wouldn't want to rank her down post nerf.

What really disappoints me is they can easily fix this and revert changes to how she worked but they rather consistently play the "please explain what you mean, do you have any evidence, show me proof" card... it's just endless and going nowhere and people are just feeding into this BS hope that they are actually working on fixing and bringing her back how she was, it's just not going to happen.

I agree 100% with you. They nerfed her because of the new vảiant, i really sure about that!
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

She's suppose to have higher Crit when A.I is stunned but now she's barely doing that, critical hits while stunned are barely happening which I believe affects the incinerate damage.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

She's suppose to have higher Crit when A.I is stunned but now she's barely doing that, critical hits while stunned are barely happening which I believe affects the incinerate damage.

Higher damage not crit. Read her ability page more carefully in the future. People like you are why I'm even here. I would leave if you would all just post accurate stuff but you keep getting stuff wrong
  • Alright everybody, I'm gonna close this thread now because this is no longer about the original Topic. I will start a new thread on Domino if we actually find something is wrong. At this moment, we have not found any issues with her, and like I said earlier, we can't go off "feels different".

He Crit Rate has not changed, and neither has her damage output, and although there have been a lot of posts in this thread, none of them have had anything solid for us to test. If you find some solid evidence, please be sure to send it our way, as we will continue to investigate if there is anything up!
This discussion has been closed.