I started playing mcoc so long ago I remember when... (add yours here)

Comments

• RapRap Member Posts: 3,209 ★★★★
    And we were all trying to raise 4 stars off of the stuff left by 2 stars...ot took forever!
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Member Posts: 45
    I remember the day this game was launched.

I remember when they first announced 4* arenas and it was a true grind.

I remember when we got an T1a as a milestone.

I remember getting T4b and T4c in arenas for so little grind.

I remember when we could pay to do the second Electro arena.

I remember when Kabam changed the class advantage order mid arena.

I remember every Sunday grinding 20-30 times for a T1a in the FFA.

I remember when there were no dupes.

I remember making a R4 4* and it was a big deal.

I remember when there were no alliances, no shards, no gems, no suicides, when abilities and champs were simple. Now you need a 📓📚
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,288 ★★★★★

I remember when there were no alliances, no shards, no gems, no suicides, when abilities and champs were simple. Now you need a 📓📚

Damn. I guess you are a "Elder of the contest" to all the rest of the ancient ones. And also, gems?
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★

Yeah I remember these things to especially the class advantage change lol and I remember making my colossus rank 4 and he carried me through like all the content
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    You could bring synergies to be able to perfect block everything and when willpower would heal you to full after taking joe fixits sp1
    @ Patriot! (Man did i get a stick in the eye!) Never dawned on me then they were 1 time events cause they were already broken, and they knew it, before we got them.
    I remember ranking 17th in the special one time only Capt WWII and the Iron Patriot arenas back during a special 4th of july release. (This was in the pevious post not sure where it disappeared to?) I was excited the first time i got IP, not so much later, not as a four! and for sure not as a 5 or 6!
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Member Posts: 125
    I remember counting down the days until the global launch. I tried to get into the beta but was unable.

I remember being able to identify those that participated in the beta because they had 3* hulk or 4* OG Vision which were only originally available in the beta.

I remember when getting a new 3* was a big deal and a new 4* could be game changing.

I remember when dupes were introduced.

I remember the first red Deadpool arena.

I remember the second Deadpool arena where I scored 7 million in 2 days (equivalent to about 50 million in today’s scores) and I still didn’t get his 4*.

I remember when alliances wee introduced and arguing with my leader when he said that Iron Fist was the best champ in the game and I said it was Doc Strange. SW had not yet been introduced.

I remember when ROL was first defeated by Brutaldx and there was great speculation about how he got past wolverine.

I remember when Juggernaut’s unstoppable triggered at random so you would get a beat down mid combo.

I remember when parry was introduced and you could parry and immediately cancel specials that made physical contact.
  • LTLaker24LTLaker24 Member Posts: 48
    We played Alliance Mars!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    I remember when there used to be a Base tab ;(
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I remember dreaming of a CAWW2...guess who my only 6* is....smh 12.0
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I started playing mcoc so long ago that I remember times when wolverine was playable character
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I remember when 4 stars were relevant

... too soon?
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Member Posts: 535
    I also remember when you could only select about 6 iso at a time to level up champs!
  • cx23433cx23433 Member Posts: 465 ★★
    when login calender's came out.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Member Posts: 254 ★★
    I remember winning UC in the alliance event. That is something they should bring back.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I remember when Act 3 Completion and Exploration was huge.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Member Posts: 234 ★★
    Parry worked, block protected you, and unavoidable damage only existed on certian AW and story quest nodes.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

...our favorite troll went by WebSnatcher.

Every time I mention this my post gets deleted.

I remember when you could beat everything in the game with cyclops, magneto, and blackbolt.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    When The Collector sent messages to players about the contest not running up to a certain standard
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

When The Collector sent messages to players about the contest not running up to a certain standard

Definitely remember that.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    When people didn’t complain about content being too difficult....

Oh wait... Nevermind.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Member Posts: 285 ★★
    I remember when you could rank 5 any star of champion. Ah, the good old days.
  • RSkwRSkw Member Posts: 9
    I remember when each round in T4CC arena cost 100 units.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Member Posts: 535
    I remember you could use catalysts like basic or class iso...

When I came back to the he year after a year long break, I was super confused why I couldn’t level up champs with my extra cats!
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    I remember when you could parry-stun opponents special moves and when BW could block break.

Those were the days
  • ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Member Posts: 58
    I remember being able to stack combos, end the combo with a medium and immediately attack again with a light.
    I remember there being featured crystals as the end of duel events.
    I remember there being a special arena for placing top 50 in the war machine arena to qualify for a special arena that gave out immortal iron fist for top 1.
    I remember there being alliance arenas, and brackets to AQ.
    I remember there being no masteries and the introduction of them.
    I remember the first three champions in arenas being hawkeye, captain america, and magik.
    I remember being able to evade when stunned, and parry stun opponents when they were using specials.
    I remember the first featured hero crystal, the avenger crystal, and its insane drop rates for 4 stars.
    And I remember the rank up and level up event that had 4 star UC as the top milestone, 2 million points I believe it was.
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    I remember when 4* champions was an milestones rewards in arenas. Good times
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Member Posts: 307
    Arena was new
  • KattohSKattohS Member Posts: 717 ★★
    Spinning a 3* crystal was a big deal