**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake attacks aren't queued for Android unlike apple

In ios version of the game as you can see many people can chain dex-heavy attacks which enables them to play no-parry no-block style. Android version of the game if we try the same thing after one dex heavy my champ just stands there as if the attack wasn't registered. This makes the game really biased towards the apple players. This has been experienced by many people not just me.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Are you pressing to begin a Block after her auto-evade from holding-Heavy ?
    Auto-evade back, but then your Block has to be in proper timing to Parry-Stun the attackers next attempt to hit you. When stunned then you begin a new Hold-Heavy.
    Or if attacker just retreats to his right side afterward, it is OK to just begin a new hold-Heavy (come off your block and hold a Heavy) so long as attacker does not have an SP ready to go.

If you say Quake just stands still after auto-evade, that's same as DD and others do after auto-evade. You have to do something then afterwards.

It is NOT “no parry, no block” style (or at least not as I know it). It is very much Block-Parry intensive.
  • rahul30rahul30 Posts: 19
    edited April 2019
    @SummonerNR mate I can parry stun.. But I'm talking about quake and shake method. Which can be used against stun immune opponents. Watch dork diggety Dave's video on quake and shake and you'll know yourself what I'm talking about.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    I'm on android and have no issues playing her with either method.
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    He is saying she stands there after the Dex after the auto evade as he is not quickly able to que up the next heavy. The input lag of an Android compared to Apple is enough to get smacked around. It is quite the annoyance
  • Then must be getting into some specific frame rate or device ability technical aspects then. Haven’t delved into doing that. My old device could barely do anything anyways, haha.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I can attest to her being glitchy on Android. Worse lately. It used to be that the Heavy wouldn't register when you tried to trigger it after release, or after Evade or Specials sometimes. Now it's straight-up not triggering for 2 or 3 taps, and it takes a few tries before it will trigger. She's definitely buggy. You have to input it a few times sometimes. It just won't register.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    It is a key reason for me not to rank my 4* awakened Quake yet.

Maybe I should try at least 50 duels to make an assessment if it is both device and me.
    I wouldn't go that far. I have her at R4 5*, and she's still highly versatile, she's just having issues. Still usable, just frustrating. Lol.
  • Just looked at his Video, interesting Heavy-Dexterity alternative to Heavy-Parry.
    I do swipes from right side of screen (same as attacks), so would be harder to do both the evade and then Heavy right afterwards with same hand.
    Easier just left-side block, then right side Heavy (and both just taps, so no longer-input-control swiping involved, which is probably why dropping of inputs sometimes happens for that Heavy-Dex method).
    It;s not even Dex with me, sometimes I'll be tapping to Charge and it won't register. I have to tap 2 or 3 times. Almost like a time delay.
  • rahul30rahul30 Posts: 19
    @Rwj_2 what device are you on bro and would you mind sending me a video of your quake and shake gameplay . my line id is rahul30mcoc . I understand that many of you guys are saying that she's still good but that's not what i'm talking about.I'm talking about the unfair advantage that ios users get over android users.similar to that BS 4* discount offer they released for a small window yesterday. why not give it to everyone rather than giving it to only a handful of summoners
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited April 2019
    rahul30 said:

@Rwj_2 what device are you on bro and would you mind sending me a video of your quake and shake gameplay . my line id is rahul30mcoc . I understand that many of you guys are saying that she's still good but that's not what i'm talking about.I'm talking about the unfair advantage that ios users get over android users.similar to that BS 4* discount offer they released for a small window yesterday. why not give it to everyone rather than giving it to only a handful of summoners

Sure, I'll try and get you one this evening after I'm home from work. I'm on Samsung GS7 edge.
  • TuropTurop Posts: 3
    rahul30 said:

Nah.. it happens in iOS too. Mine is iPhone 6P. In fact, I happen to get to your post because I am looking for some explanation about that Quake behavior.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Me too . Clean my screen, or try to relax my finger. Sometimes it happens because of your "too heavy tap".
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Any update on this? I experience it alot
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Any update on this? I experience it alot

seemed to be a device issue, not a game issue.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    rahul30 said:

In ios version of the game as you can see many people can chain dex-heavy attacks which enables them to play no-parry no-block style. Android version of the game if we try the same thing after one dex heavy my champ just stands there as if the attack wasn't registered. This makes the game really biased towards the apple players. This has been experienced by many people not just me.

Same, ive been using quake for a long time on my main and my free to play account and with this new update she is unusable and it really sucks. The problem is there is now a slight delay before she charges her heavy so if u dont hit a successful parry everytime then you get smacked when u go to charge again bc of the delay, forget evade/dex style. But even with the more simple evade/parry the delay renders her completely useless. Also, i cant use wasp as she has the same delay. Its actually so bad that her passive stun doesn't even register. Today after work im going to make a post that includes a short example video for both champs showing exactly what im talking about. Hoping a fix for both champs can be pushed. Sucks having a 4/55 quake that u cant use.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Since the mid August update I have been having problems with her. The heavy attack is not queuing properly. I can't use her any on hard content. I was checking the boards for this issue!
    Android 8.0, 2 different devices seem to have the same behavior.