**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hey all I want to discuss the uncollected void

2»

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Hamin said:

Keep your combo counter at 9s so you can quickly purge the next debuff with a hit.

Never realized that about fighting Void before (at each 10x combo count reached, purges a Void debuff) although looks like it would only save you from taking Void debuff damage for an extra duration of between 1-4 hits before reaching next 10x Combo count during that combo (as opposed to sooner with the 1st hit being the 10x count).

And how is RONAN supposed to chain-stun Void when Void would only have 1 “adaptive resistance” buff on him, and MAYBE an Unblockable (but only if you let him hit your block enough times before starting Stuns) ?? Thought Ronan needed more buffs on opponent before being able to continually chain them together.
  • That void has only buffet on him and nothing else of note, what is the issue? Just use any champion that doesn't generate buffs like hawkeye and only parry and attack to not trigger dexterity

Bubble shield is a pain in the ass
  • xNig said:

Doesn’t mean you need god tiers for every hard matchup.

I never said i did
  • Any heal block champs will work :)
    Yondu SP1
    She Hulk SP2 (petrify)
    Darkhawk
    Vision
    Gulk SP1
    CapIW with Tech Synergy (petrify) are a few to name :)

Thanks. Kabam hasn't been that nice to me and hasn't given me any of those champs as 4 or 5* champs thanks regardless
  • "I've played this game for [X] years, but I'm not able to beat [insert uc eq enemy], therefore the event is too hard. That's not pn me though, because my roster is bad, since I don't have blade or domino."

This kind of post... If you didn't learn how to deal with buffet without archangel, after "religiously" playing for a "long time", I really don't know what to tell you.
    That's not on your roster, mate.

Why do you even reply? You literally add nothing to help. It seems like you just want to sound like you want to sound superior. You really don’t know what tell to OP because you’re all about yourself.

OP even stated node was fun and interactive. Seems like he/she is up to the challenge, but looking for advice. If you’re not going to post helpful advice then don’t post at all.

Hello fellow summoner's I have been playing this game almost religiously for a long time but my roster isn't the best with the majority of my pulls being meme tier (not all of them but the vast majority) for instance I'm still missing even a 4* blade/domino and i don't even wanna mention my 5* champs (IP KK groot etc) and the reason i bring this up is. The only counter to void i have in my roster that i can think of (or only buffet counter) is AA (4* sig 50) but the uncollected void is BLEED immune. I gotta say it. These nodes on void are probably the most fun and interactive nodes i have seen i a very long time. Im willing to take any tips on champs to use for him. Thanks in advance friends 👌

Hey man, I’m sure you’ve cleared it by now, but you can take him out with a few characters. I used 5* Red Hulk on one run, Sparky on another. A 4* sparky will work fine if you don’t have anyone else. I imagine awakened hulk can bring some damage. Just take the fight slow and time your hits to remove the debuff. He’s pretty manageable.

Any chance you can post your champs? May be more helpful
    Hey thanks for the response i haven't been on forums for a few days i finally managed to kill him. I used quake with boosts and that worked amazingly 👌
  • Thanks for the help guys i will not be 100%ing this quest but i got him down with quake I also realized there are people here saying things like "its not your roster" and stuff like that but they don't understand that kabam has given me literally no heal block or reverse champs except AA and quake as 4* champs and my 5* roster consists of good champs but they all make buffs so they would be useless regardless thanks for all the helpful tips
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    You can try using non-healblock champs, just don’t dexterity-evade from his hits. Either just block an Incoming Attack, or do your retreating backwards at times when it would NOT be counted as an evade. Same for Void's SP1, do NOT do your normal evade of his fireball (just block it instead).