**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down? 04/10/19 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Something in Variant 2 was too easy, so they're fixing it... Lol.

In all seriousness, it's likely over capacity on the servers, as there are more people logging in to check Variant 2 out. We see this during popular arenas and most "big content".
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    The least they can do is change the message from it being the user that needs to check their connection... to the game is down for emergency maintenance... forgive us for our incompetence.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I was trying out a little bit of Varian 2 but I'm not going to tackle it until they fix the block dropping bug.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★

Hey y'all!

We're sorry for the inconvenience on this. Our teams are working to get it resolved ASAP so you can all get back into the game.

Yeah but what about our boosts?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

The least they can do is change the message from it being the user that needs to check their connection... to the game is down for emergency maintenance... forgive us for our incompetence.

This is the initial message that pops up. The moment we're made aware to it, we flip it in Emergency Maintenance. It may not reflect immediately on your end, but we definitely don't intend for it to come off as blame towards you or any other Summoner.
    How about refunding boosts people popped for the new content you just released?

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    the game will not work until ya all not checking your connections
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★

Maintenance and players automatically say I’m using boosts like they will give you those back get a life

Yeah so this kind of response is unnecessary. Boosts are frequently purchased items and when we don't get to use them properly, we're getting grifted. So, it's perfectly reasonable to question Kabam on this issue.

That said, @Kabam Vydious, what are you all going to do about our boosts?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Maintenance and players automatically say I’m using boosts like they will give you those back get a life

Yeah, get a life! Who would actually use boosts for brand new end game content that was just released right? Right?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Lol they want increase difficulty of new content 😁😁
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

This is the initial message that pops up. The moment we're made aware to it, we flip it in Emergency Maintenance. It may not reflect immediately on your end, but we definitely don't intend for it to come off as blame towards you or any other Summoner.
    @Kabam Vydious is this maintenance changing anything with the new variant or is it staying as it is
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    It's back up
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Hey y'all!

We're sorry for the inconvenience on this. Our teams are working to get it resolved ASAP so you can all get back into the game.

Curious if there is a time frame, in other words how long will this take?

Also for those on the forums sending rude comments please stop with the pitch forks and be patient as it takes time to fix problems they don't just disappear with a key stroke.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I have a dozen of energy refills expiring in less than three hours. I was doing monthly event exploration to use them and now they will just expire. I don't feel like needing any compensation but just pause the time for all items including expiring and boosts so the community don't get frustrated.
  • The game is now back up and running, you should all be able to access it. Thank you for your patience.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

The game is now back up and running, you should all be able to access it. Thank you for your patience.

I appreciate it.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    And down again in less than an hour what's going on over there
  • DOWN AGAIN ???
    Arena fight just won 1st fight of a match, but possibly didn’t get all the way thru the victory screen. Hope it doesn't count as a loss and then do an automatic loss of the 2nd fight as well. Far along into Streak, hate re-doing 10-15.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Not sure what the issue was causing the game to go down the first time but whatever you fixed during emergency maintenance has made an occasionally (for me) laggy game REALLY laggy.

Before I would start to get lags after about 15 -25 minutes of play. Now it’s every fight in all areas right away
This discussion has been closed.