**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did someone say RNG? Lol

Comments

• Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Dailey said:

Dailey said:

@Dailey when you say lachey, do you mean people with common sense who aren't bought into the conspiracy theories about a system that's working as it should?

No when I mean lackey I should be more mean spirited and say carny shills.
    I am not pointing fingers at people that disagree and or side with Kabam. I am talking about people that lurk on here that are paid by Kabam that come across as regular players. Believe me it happens. Just like you-tubers pumping the game that are content creators and make money on YouTube.
    Did you steal Seatins tinfoil suit cause that statement is steeped in crazy conspiracy.

I should have copied comments I made in the forums and it was shot down by a poster and shortly after Kabam mike quoted the poster and pretty much had banter as if they knew each and closed the thread. It was like they were work buddies. You are blind my friend....I have a crystal to sell you.
    Kabam Miike has bantered with me on the forums in the past. Does that indicate that I'm an employee of Kabam? By extension, I've bantered back and forth with many other forum posters. Do all of them work for Kabam also? Because if I do, that means a Kabam employee is bantering with all of them as well.

The fact that others don't see what you see doesn't prove they are blind, it more likely in this case just suggests that you're hallucinating.
    DNA3000 said:

Dailey said:

Dailey said:

@Dailey when you say lachey, do you mean people with common sense who aren't bought into the conspiracy theories about a system that's working as it should?

I am not pointing fingers at people that disagree and or side with Kabam. I am talking about people that lurk on here that are paid by Kabam that come across as regular players. Believe me it happens. Just like you-tubers pumping the game that are content creators and make money on YouTube.
    Did you steal Seatins tinfoil suit cause that statement is steeped in crazy conspiracy.

I should have copied comments I made in the forums and it was shot down by a poster and shortly after Kabam mike quoted the poster and pretty much had banter as if they knew each and closed the thread. It was like they were work buddies. You are blind my friend....I have a crystal to sell you.
    Kabam Miike has bantered with me on the forums in the past. Does that indicate that I'm an employee of Kabam? By extension, I've bantered back and forth with many other forum posters. Do all of them work for Kabam also? Because if I do, that means a Kabam employee is bantering with all of them as well.

The fact that others don't see what you see doesn't prove they are blind, it more likely in this case just suggests that you're hallucinating.
    DNA3000 said:

Dailey said:

Dailey said:

Kabam Miike has bantered with me on the forums in the past. Does that indicate that I'm an employee of Kabam? By extension, I've

Blind as in a metaphor ...as in people not seeing thru the BS. But you came back with accusation that I am hallucinating that shows your intelligence is lacking. BTW I’m proud of you chatting with mike. You are my hero

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out. Who's left?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Dailey and his quotation skills..
  • Options

I was just unclear about the repetition.
  • Options

RNG. He pulled 3 quotes from 1 comment. God roll.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

I would like to complain to Kabam as well. From my Variant #2 rewards they gave me a Cosmic AG, Cosmic R3 to R4 and Cosmic R4 to R5 gem. And I have NO COSMIC champs to use them on. I don’t believe it’s rng. Definitely designed to screw with me.

Same thing happened to the mutant rank up gems. Definitely designed to screw with me.
  • Options

RNG. He pulled 3 quotes from 1 comment. God roll.
    At least he'll get Shards from the Dup.
  • Options
    xNig said:

I would like to complain to Kabam as well. From my Variant #2 rewards they gave me a Cosmic AG, Cosmic R3 to R4 and Cosmic R4 to R5 gem. And I have NO COSMIC champs to use them on. I don’t believe it’s rng. Definitely designed to screw with me.

Same thing happened to the mutant rank up gems. Definitely designed to screw with me.

Can I have them for my Venom?
  • Options
    I'll take a Mutant for my AA. XD
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    xNig said:

Just walk over to Miike's cubicle like the rest of us.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

xNig said:

Can I have them for my Venom?
    But... I have Venom at R4 too!!

I'll take a Mutant for my AA. XD

Oh man.. I have AA at R4 too!!

I’m still ANGRY that I don’t have champs to use my R4 and R5 mutant and cosmic rank up gems on.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

Yeah walking over now. Lol
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

I took Wolf's desk. People still @ him/her so I figured why not.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

Sometimes I like to go sit at Adoras desk I imagine kabam left it the way she had it as a reminder. Like when your kid moves out for the first time
    Total enshrinement.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

Sometimes I like to go sit at Adoras desk I imagine kabam left it the way she had it as a reminder. Like when your kid moves out for the first time
    Too soon. Lol. :(
  • Options
    SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21
    Join the club. Maybe it’s random. Maybe it’s not. We’ll never be able to prove it. At this point of the game, Kabaam should an exchange just as they did with class catalyst. Maybe a 2:1 switch since awakening gems are way more rare.
  • Options

Join the club. Maybe it’s random. Maybe it’s not. We’ll never be able to prove it. At this point of the game, Kabaam should an exchange just as they did with class catalyst. Maybe a 2:1 switch since awakening gems are way more rare.

Probably the worst idea I've heard. Rather have rank down tickets.
  • Options

I assume you think the class catalyst exchange was a bad idea too.

• Options

Myself personally I think it is like the option to sell champions. On the one hand, providing an option to players gives them choices, and choices are generally a good thing. On the other hand, I suspect that more players have hurt their progress by exercising that choice inefficiently than intelligent players have used it to their net benefit.
  • Options

T4CC are fairly common. Easy to come by. 5* AG's are not. Theres a limited amount in game and I can't just go out and do AQ for a week and get another AG.

Regardless if I think T4CC trade is is good or bad, some use to get what they need right away. Trading in AGs for a possibility of getting the one you want is gigantic risk with little payoff.
  • Options

T4CC are fairly common. Easy to come by. 5* AG's are not. Theres a limited amount in game and I can't just go out and do AQ for a week and get another AG.

Regardless if I think T4CC trade is is good or bad, some use to get what they need right away. Trading in AGs for a possibility of getting the one you want is gigantic risk with little payoff.
    So what have been the 5* awakening gems you pulled since playing?

• Options

So what have been the 5* awakening gems you pulled since playing?

Not sure of exact ones. I've used all but the 3 I currently have. 2 tech 1 cosmic. Still wouldn't trade them in.
  • Options
    SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    @Demonfrye so your proof is that kabam told you they don't pay forum users? therefore those people don't exist? good lawd you are dim lol
    @LeNoirFaint FOH and learn something
    @Grounded and DNA yea i disregard everything both of you stand for and the rest of your ilk
    @Everybody else kabam's BS and the tons of bugs, glitches and other issues that comes in every update will overall benefit the player base. the more people losing interest in the game, the more people moving on to bigger, better and more productive things in real life.
    @Kabam checkmate
  • Options
    SiM_bURR said:

@Demonfrye so your proof is that kabam told you they don't pay forum users? therefore those people don't exist? good lawd you are dim lol
    @Grounded and DNA yea i disregard everything both of you stand for and the rest of your ilk
    @Everybody else kabam's BS and the tons of bugs, glitches and other issues that comes in every update will overall benefit the player base. the more people losing interest in the game, the more people moving on to bigger, better and more productive things in real life.
    @Kabam checkmate

I don't even know what to say... This amazingly coherent post says it all. Well said
  • Options

SiM_bURR said:

@Kabam checkmate

I don't even know what to say... This amazingly coherent post says it all. Well said
    That's just because you got a bullet point all to yourself.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

SiM_bURR said:

@Kabam checkmate

@DNA3000 no DemonFyre did... Lol I have a z.
  • Options
    SiM_bURR said:

@Kabam checkmate

1. Kabam doesn't need to say it. It's a Mobile Gaming Company, not MI6. They don't have to hide behind Alts to say what they can say with their Accounts.
    2. LeNoir is actually pretty knowledgeable and level-headed.
    3. You don't know me, my ilk, or what I stand for.
    4. Off-topic spam.
    5. Kabam is not in a competition with anyone that plays.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

SiM_bURR said:

@Kabam checkmate

@DNA3000 no DemonFyre did... Lol I have a z.
    You only lost one letter. I lost 3000.
This discussion has been closed.