**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25
    My email said they will have the rewards sent out in a day or so not immediately.
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Mine did not say or so...

"We are happy to announce that this matter has been resolved and all due rewards have been sent to everyone affected by this."

Still no rewards, calendar change, or hourly/daily Crystal's either...
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Lol. This is getting comical at this point. Even as frustrated as I am at not receiving the rewards the level of dysfunction within Kabam makes me laugh.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    My email stated that the matter was resolved and ALL rewards were sent and my ticket was closed yet I’ve recieved nothing so it is clearly a false statement that should never have been sent. This is what Kabam has done to piss people off this time around. Not that we don’t expect to get our rewards but the bold faced lie in the message
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Support is hit-or-miss with any company. That's true with everything from the Bank, to Cellular Providers. If they're in the process of sending the Rewards out, then that would be the response Support has to give.
    Plus, how many people do you think are in the same boat as we are? Hundreds? Thousands? Something like this doesnt get fixed with the press of a button. I'm sure it's far more complicated than that.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I understand it's complicated. I just don't like my email says it's been resolved and rewards were sent, without receiving them.
  • Kurt_randiSKurt_randiS Posts: 10
    We didnt send the email out stating everything has been resolved, they did. If its complicated then its simple, don’t say the issue is resolved. Better yet dont say anything at all. And to generalize support being a hit or miss is dismissive. Banks, cell companies and basically any business or customer service entity rely heavily on support staff working with customers to resolve issues. Customer service is a direct reflection on how a company views it’s customers.
    Yeah, I feel ya. But nothing will happen until it happens. And no amount of complaining will expedite that process.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Plus, how many people do you think are in the same boat as we are? Hundreds? Thousands? Something like this doesnt get fixed with the press of a button. I'm sure it's far more complicated than that.

Yeah, I feel ya. But nothing will happen until it happens. And no amount of complaining will expedite that process.

To quote Thor.... "I like this one"

We didnt send the email out stating everything has been resolved, they did. If its complicated then its simple, don’t say the issue is resolved. Better yet dont say anything at all. And to generalize support being a hit or miss is dismissive. Banks, cell companies and basically any business or customer service entity rely heavily on support staff working with customers to resolve issues. Customer service is a direct reflection on how a company views it’s customers.

Support are not Developers. They operate based on the information provided. If they're told that the issue is resolved, that's what they have to go on. If the Devs are in the process of manually sending them out, it will take some time.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

I'm sure they'll get them out to people. They're not just going to leave it unresolved.

I don't think people believe they won't ever do anything about it, it's that their standard of managing customer expectations and service recovery is relentlessly terrible at every opportunity. Little to no useful communication and when there is some, it's vague, non-committal statements that something will be done at some point. Instead of getting in front of issues and showing a commitment to excellence, Kabam depends on other customers to cape for them and run interference until they get around to some half-measures. It's working for them, but is that the company they want to be?
    If it were as simple as just having them out in a flash, they would have done that by now. It really isn't. I think you're assuming that they're not committed to resolving it because it's not taken care of. If they say they're on it, then they're on it.
    Where did I say it should be a quick or easy fix? I also never said they weren't committed to finding a solution to the issue. Read for comprehension and don't rush to cape.
    Then I don't understand what it is you're saying. They've updated people along the way, but if there's nothing concrete yet and it's up in the air, it really does very little to say more than they've already said. They can't give definite answers when there are none. All they can do is assure people that they're on it. That's not unreasonable.
    If Kabam said as soon as the support tickets started rolling in that they would have an answer to what is going on on Monday when the full team is present (not solved, just a statement of what's happening and the scope of effect), people wouldn't have been as upset. There will always be a few that are internet furious about everything (fix this in 12 minutes or I'll break my phone and never play a game again and then call my State AG) but those people don't count. Then on Monday, tell everyone that "we are working on a solution and if we can't get it figured out and fixed by Wednesday, we'll start processing rewards manually based on order of support tickets (or something). This process will be slower than everyone would like but we believe we can get it completed before Monday and hopefully sooner. "

Alternatively, they could drag their feet every step of the way, be vague and evasive, get people riled up, and then make an incorrect statement via support or the forums, then once everyone is good and annoyed, maybe delete a couple posts, and bide their time until the usual suspects appear to cape.

There're several ways to talk to your customers about issues. Kabam just never picks the good ones so they have to deal with a disgruntled customer base all the time.
    You're not getting what I'm saying. People are upset, that's fine. Incorrect information is not accurate. As far as Support knows, the issue is resolved. They have updated people along the way, and the message in-game indicated it will take a day, or more. What we're discussing here is that Support wasn't aware that they were still in the process of sending out Rewards, and that's an argument that won't go anywhere because they're not responsible for knowing.
    Is there a better way? Perhaps, perhaps not. What you're dealing with is people coming here, reading the responses all along, and immediately after, inundating Support as if they can do something faster than the Devs. They have told people they were working on it, and until the issue was resolved, that's exactly what they were doing. Now they're working on getting the Rewards out. Which they notified everyone of within the game. Support is given a response from the Team to provide for the many, many Tickets they receive on the issue. There is nothing more that Support can do, that isn't already being done by the Devs. So do they need to know that they're working on it, and things will take time to get out? No. The Developers told people in an Email. All they know on their end is it was resolved. It's not the responsibility of Support to know every little detail. They're provided what information they need to do their job. If something is out of their scope, you probably will get a generic response, yes. That's all they can do.
  • 闪电的狗狗闪电的狗狗 Posts: 20
    edited April 2019
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for reaching out to us at Kabam Support. We understand that full rewards were not sent to all eligible players for the completion of Act 6 Chapter 1 recently. We apologize for what occurred and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to address this.

Due to the many fast and helpful reports we received from our diligent community, our team was able to identify the issue that was causing the Act 6 Chapter 1 rewards to not be paid out to players properly. We are happy to announce that this matter has been resolved and all due rewards are being sent to the eligile players over the next day or so.

We again apologize for any inconvenience caused by this reward error and are efforting to make sure this doesn't happen again. We hope that you have a great rest of your day and best of luck in The Contest!

excuse me?nex day? and no compensation?
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34

Anyone get their rewards yet?
    They sent emails out and admins have commented earlier in this thread.. so they have reached out.
  • Pete0078Pete0078 Posts: 7
    Hi @Kabam Miike
    Didn’t get an email or mention of rewards?

Should I have?
    How do we check that we are getting rewards as due
  • I have not received any rewards and titles yet! I want you to respond promptly!
  • Pete0078Pete0078 Posts: 7
    Pete0078 said:

Hi @Kabam Miike
    Didn’t get an email or mention of rewards?

Should I have?
    How do we check that we are getting rewards as due

Just got my mail - happy days now just wait
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    Hopefully Kabam gets the rewards and Cavalier titles fixed today. Tomorrow is a holiday and we already know Devs dont do weekends.

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Hopefully Kabam gets the rewards and Cavalier titles fixed today. Tomorrow is a holiday and we already know Devs dont do weekends.

Holding my breath... but judging by this last update they don’t do weekdays very well either lol
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

Holding my breath... but judging by this last update they don’t do weekdays very well either lol
    At this rate I’m just wondering what will happen first, we get our Act 6.1 completion rewards and all the missed cavalier crystals OR Avengers Endgame hits theaters.

What’s everyone’s vote?
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26

They sent emails out and admins have commented earlier in this thread.. so they have reached out.

They reached out with some BS. Daying our stuff was sent when it clearly wasnt.. so if this is reaching out just sad.. if they are in today im pushing Google play for every unit and odin spent on this act 6 expo.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    @VTA92 I think Avenger will arrive first XD.
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26
    Arent in today.. well over the 6 day mark. Thats too long!
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    @Kabam Zibiit still no rewards even tho I got an email saying rewards sent out !! But nope no rewards what is going on we want answers
This discussion has been closed.