**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier featured crystals are here

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I’m f2p so won’t get any but post your pulls here :)

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I don’t see them
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Oh you can get those as F2P, they only take units.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

I don’t see them

you have to be cavalier to see them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They dropped sooner than I thought. Cool.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

DarthPhal said:

I don’t see them

you have to be cavalier to see them.
    I am cavalier. I thought he was referring to some new bundle that could only be purchased with money because he said he was F2P.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Kobster84 said:

After mastery cores, the two Cavalier crystals might be the best thing an F2P player can spend their units on.

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

After mastery cores, the two Cavalier crystals might be the best thing an F2P player can spend their units on.
    I’d disagree. I think they’d be better spent completing new content.
    Better odds of getting something one will need than in a cavalier crystal.
    Onmix said:

DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

If you have cav as a free to play player you probably have already beat all content.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Feeling lucky
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    @Lormif
    I’m F2P now and I ran out of units trying to finish Act 6 and Variant #2. Still have to clear those. Need more units lol

Since it’s only the initial run on Act 6 that’s needed to become cavalier it’s reasonable to need units for the 2 mentioned above and for Variant #1. Possibly even LOL
    Depends on how heavy one grinds arena.
  • LakesterLakester Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    Never received completion awards from chapter 6.1. Submitted first ticket two weeks ago, got a response yesterday that they’ve sent awards to everyone, only I still don’t have em. They closed that ticket, so I opened another, and then today get an ig message that they granted me cavalier status. Thing is I still haven’t gotten completion awards. Irritating they just close tickets without resolving the issue, especially something basic like rewards.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    These cost 50% more than regular cav crystals, but drop rate for 6* is 50% more, and 5* - a bit higher than 50% more?

So actually not a bad deal, for those who have blowing their units on regular cav crystals.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Onmix said:

DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

To me this is a bit of a toss up. I think it is valid to spend units to try to complete Act 6 or Variant for the rewards. The question is what is the return on investment for those units; are you getting more in the rewards than you're spending in units. That doesn't have a precise mathematical answer: there's some judgment in there. For me, since Variant and Act 6 aren't going anywhere, I don't mind taking my time doing them and not spending units on those, which frees those units to be spent on other things.