**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Pete0078 said:

Just a mail, no rewards

E-mail or in-game mail?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    VTA92 said:

Pete0078 said:

Just a mail, no rewards

E-mail or in-game mail?
    Email. Nothing in-game. Still no rewards.
  • Pete0078Pete0078 Posts: 7
    Email
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I've contacted Google Play about the issue to issue a complaint to get an actual answer or a return on the money I spent to complete the content. It's now been a week for me. As of today, we are now missing out on exclusive offers (6 star H. torch) that should be available to use.
  • Br4ndn3wBr4ndn3w Posts: 2

I've contacted Google Play about the issue to issue a complaint to get an actual answer or a return on the money I spent to complete the content. It's now been a week for me. As of today, we are now missing out on exclusive offers (6 star H. torch) that should be available to use.

If you live in America and they give you your money back you’re going to get a 37 day ban. Kabam’s being doing that lately. Harder for them to do it in Europe
  • CJDorro12CJDorro12 Posts: 9
    Wow! Report Kabam to the one entity that can hold them responsible for their screw up and they ban you for 37 days.....great thing to do to your loyal customers. Great customer service
  • Kurt_randiSKurt_randiS Posts: 10
    i watched a couple of crystal opening videos today that are exclusive to Cavalier status players... all I can think was... dam... I want an opportunity to get those...😒

i watched a couple of crystal opening videos today that are exclusive to Cavalier status players... all I can think was... dam... I want an opportunity to get those...😒

Mayne we should have framed it that way.

Kabam! You aren't gonna get paid until we get rewards!
    *insert running Bernie Sanders gif or any other gif of someone running fast af* :lol:

Hi all,

We are working on getting the rewards sent today. Apologies for the delay on this!

When are you guys closing up for the day? I’d like to know when I can stop checking in-game to see if my rewards had been issued. Also, assuming they don’t go out today, are the offices closed tomorrow and have to wait until Monday??

I have seen Kabam shut it down when extra rewards were being dished out and these extra rewards removed from those people quicker than it’s taken for this to be resolved. All patience has been exhausted.
  • RaikunomateRaikunomate Posts: 6
    I hate to ask but anyone get rewards??? It’s been a week now and very frustrating time. I see all my alliance mates popping cavalier crystals and dropping 6* and 5* left and right and i feel left out even though I shouldn’t as I worked my butt off to complete act 6 and use boost and a bunch of units. I’ve actually been very depressed over these pass couple days and honestly i just want what I earned with my hard work/efforts. It’s kind of like you put in overtime at work and push yourself to get that extra money and when it’s time to collect you just basically get the cold shoulder. I understand it’s a bug and has been fixed but it’s not fair to give out rewards to players who just now finished act 6 and don’t have to go through this trouble all the whole neglect the ones who have already earned the right. Please take care of the affected as soon as you guys can. Thanks for your time and help.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    The apparent lack of urgency on this is shockingly bad. Add in the confusing emails stating rewards have been given out, tickets closed, etc...This entire experience has been awful.
    As a side note, has anyone finished Act 6 WITHOUT using units...?
    Mhykke said:

The apparent lack of urgency on this is shockingly bad. Add in the confusing emails stating rewards have been given out, tickets closed, etc...This entire experience has been awful.

At least there's other people that it happened to. Imagine if you were one of those one-off glitch people whose threads keep getting closed and deleted when they complain about Support responding with gibberish and closing their ticket.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

For completion or full exploration? Yes for completion, technically no for exploration because I grinded and got the 12k offer after completion, which included a bunch of revives and potions along with the rank 5 gem.
  • teamironwinterteamironwinter Posts: 25
    @Kurt_randiS I did the first pass through without using units. Was saving up units for the 12K unit offer at the end of it.I am sure i'll need to use units to 100% it though! lol

I didn’t. Used about 400-500 units. Mostly on Crossbones and Sentinel
    I was actually able to one shot that crossbones with my 6* sentinel. i was shocked
    Only reason I ask is the majority of the players I chat with have spent a couple hundred at least on the initial run.

To get right to the point, we spend units to finish content in order to get an opportunity to spend more units to build a roster that qualifies for Act 6 (since 4 stars have been excluded) just so we can spend more units to clear the rest of the content.... some of us more willing to spend than others...you figure that this issue should be cleared a long time ago based on typical spending habits on an average...conclusion: Issue is extremely severe to a point where Kabam is willing to eat the potential spending of customers who would be eligible to participate in Cavalier status type rewards and features.
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    Assuming that Kabam has 9-5 office hours then they will be closing in 2 hours. If we dont get anything in the next 2 hours i wouldnt expect anything until next week when they open again.

As for what we will actually get (rewards, title, compensation).... lol lets just say we probably have no idea how much more frustrating this will get before its over.
  • RaikunomateRaikunomate Posts: 6
    If we all decide to stop playing they can’t bully us anymore lol. Honestly I say we take to twitter and see if we get a response there I’m sure we will see our rewards real quick as with endgame coming out there will definitely be a rise in MCOC downloads And I’m sure kabam would not want to mess that up also feel like it’s my duty to let potential players know what they are getting into. #getusourrewards
    I don't think this issue has affected enough players for Kabam to care. So, I don't think we would get enough support from the community. If it affected more players, then we would see youtube videos on the subject. So, unfortunately, we are stuck just waiting. At least they said we would get the free cavalier crystals that we would have gotten since friday. What about the daily ones, I wonder?
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    edited April 2019
    I see on another thread that kabam vydious said that the email announcement telling people that "their rewards will be issued in the next day or so" was a miscommunication. The thread is now closed with no explanation. This is why the community is upset. You tell us one thing, which is wrong, then you don't follow up with any explanation or further clarification of what is actually happening. This looks terrible on you guys, any further information to provide? @Kabam Vydious

I don't think this issue has affected enough players for Kabam to care. So, I don't think we would get enough support from the community. If it affected more players, then we would see youtube videos on the subject. So, unfortunately, we are stuck just waiting. At least they said we would get the free cavalier crystals that we would have gotten since friday. What about the daily ones, I wonder?

Proff Hoff put out two videos on the subject and references this thread ...other than that there isnt much if not anything...

Basically says same things we are and sympathizes with our situation...
  • I’d really love to know what’s going on, I completed act 6 last Friday so it’s been almost a week and I could really use my rewards to open my 6* crystal. This is getting ridiculous after spending units just to get through it and my sense of accomplishment shattered due to receiving nothing and no title! Please fix this **** already! This is seriously making me want to quit playing or at least spending! Thank you
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Still nothing instead of working on anything else I want my rewards, forget update for get anything u owe the players there rewards sort it @Kabam Zibiit this is really bad and I really hope the compensation package will be big to say a massive sorry to the loyal money spending players
  • XigagixXigagix Posts: 4
    I just received the email granting me cavalier status and I now have the crystal options.

Still no rewards to be seen yet.
  • RyevonRyevon Posts: 17

My title just showed up at least
  • XigagixXigagix Posts: 4

This discussion has been closed.