**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No. When you're on late, and you see them respond, that's an obvious one. Lol.
  • KIRKHOFFKIRKHOFF Posts: 1
    I think by saying “EOD” maybe it means midnight 12:00am
  • 闪电的狗狗闪电的狗狗 Posts: 20
    i got the title today but still no completion rewards, how about your guys?
  • We’re still here! Sorry everybody. We’re just checking a few things to make sure we’re doing this accurately and don’t miss anybody!
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

We’re still here! Sorry everybody. We’re just checking a few things to make sure we’re doing this accurately and don’t miss anybody!

Just gone midday for Aussies here so keep at it and make it a really Good Friday...
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

We’re still here! Sorry everybody. We’re just checking a few things to make sure we’re doing this accurately and don’t miss anybody!

Thank you for the update
    edited April 2019
    Ryevon said:

My title just showed up at least

@Ryevon did you get reward?
  • dilithiusdilithius Posts: 6
    Thank you for the update @Kabam Miike
  • teamironwinterteamironwinter Posts: 25
    Same here.
    Just a query. I’ve been saving up most of my daily and 4 hour crystals until now to see if they will be converted to the cavalier version. So hopefully this won’t affect the output? @Kabam Miike

• Hey everybody!

We've just sent out the missing rewards to everybody that's completed Act 6 Ch1 during the affected time.

Once again, thank you for your patience in handling this issue.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Just received and claimed rewards via in-game mail.
  • Just a query. I’ve been saving up most of my daily and 4 hour crystals until now to see if they will be converted to the cavalier version. So hopefully this won’t affect the output? @Kabam Miike

Your Daily and Free crystals would not be converted, as these are brand new Crystals, and do not affect your older crystals.
  • dilithiusdilithius Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike what about those of us that 100%?
  • teamironwinterteamironwinter Posts: 25
    Got my rewards!

Hey everybody!

We've just sent out the missing rewards to everybody that's completed Act 6 Ch1 during the affected time.

Cool. Now going forward please ensure you put in place procedures to avoid this situation ever occurring again so we the community can see you’ve learned and appreciate your loyal customers
  • Mi_shu32Mi_shu32 Posts: 5
    Yes agreed how about those that have explored?
    @Kabam Miike any particular time frame for us
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Still no reward for 100% @Kabam Miike so what’s going on
    I got my rewards now. thanks KABAM. everybody please wait and you will receice the tile frist and several hours the rewards will come
    Ie there is the patch coming and then new version so this fix better be in these as well or else you’ll have another round of disgruntled customers
  • Waited 6 days to open a 6* juggernaut.... kabamed twice in one week!🤣
  • desk0zdesk0z Posts: 4

Hey everybody!

100% rewards still missing! Any update on this?
  • Took longer than I would have like but, Thank you for getting this right for us Kabam!
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    Still no act6 exploration reward.. still waiting..when I'll receive my reward .. please reply 🙏 @Kabam Miike
  • Beach_bum1122Beach_bum1122 Posts: 10
    How can you say all rewards sent out?? This is ridiculous, still no rewards on my account. Fix this!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    This is the biggest joke ever...
  • We’re still looking into those of you that have done 100% completion. Like we said earlier, that’s more complicated and will take longer to complete.
  • Beach_bum1122Beach_bum1122 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike you guys said at EOB everyone would receive their rewards. What are you going to do to compensate us the time and money and lost advantage in the game. Hourly crystals are garbage compared to time and money spent. You need to come up with a better answer for those of us that spend thousands only to have a lame excuse with weak compensation for the extreme wait and competitive play lost.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    So will we get it today @Kabam Miike ? As now this really is just to long to the point where I’ve very very unhappy we completed it using units for energy to wait this long for the reward what was the point ???
This discussion has been closed.