**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ever had a worse pull than this?

2»

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I've had much worse pulls than that. Those are mostly decent or great champ. You just didn't get what you wanted. That's pretty much all of us.

Dude. If you think those are great champs you are clearly new to the game or misinformed. Obviously SL is good but he was already duped and a 40 sig increase is not worth 30k shards. The others are mediocre at best and I would not R4 any of them, especially unduped.

Lol...not new at all. Sort of like the other guy said. Hard to sympathize with pulling 2 SL. Most people would kill for that. SIM and CM are average-ish...so 4 out of 6 weren't trash. If you pulled Groot and Luke Cage I'd understand. Each to their own. Better luck next time
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I've had much worse pulls than that. Those are mostly decent or great champ. You just didn't get what you wanted. That's pretty much all of us.

Dude. If you think those are great champs you are clearly new to the game or misinformed. Obviously SL is good but he was already duped and a 40 sig increase is not worth 30k shards. The others are mediocre at best and I would not R4 any of them, especially unduped.
    I think the point is SL is the key to completing LOL for considerably less than without. Your pulls today suck but your are also one of the fortunate to have him. Probably the most important champ in the game.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    ktrm7p4129w7.jpeg

at least you weren't this guy
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    So I saved up for several months and dropped a whopping 90,000 shards on Iceman crystals. Six pulls and I got absolute garbage. No featured sub pool. No champ that I could awaken with my mutant or skill gem other than Magneto (ugh!!!). No champ worth ranking to R3 let alone R4. So disappointed. I know Kabam doesn't owe me a 5* Iceman but that is pretty discouraging. Thinking that one may have pushed me into retirement.

I have a thread here for the same **** we get from 5 stars.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9424/please-remove-the-crappy-5-s-from-the-game#latest

• CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    SIM, CM, Lady Thor, Magneto, all unduped. SL x2 (previously duped at 70 already)

I might be the only one who feels this way, but Lady Thor is actually strong. She can stun lock an opponent who has a shock on them and can stagger opponents to stop them from receiving buffs. Once she's awakened she auto crits every hit on an opponent who is stunned. She's really underrated.

Magneto is not terribad either, he can reduce metal enemies ability accuracy, survive specials, and does energy damage on his basic attacks. He has some utility.

I agree with you that lady thor is underrated. If I could dupe her I would definitely consider ranking her up. She probably hits like a truck when opponent is stunned. Magneto can suck it though lol.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    SIM, CM, Lady Thor, Magneto, all unduped. SL x2 (previously duped at 70 already)

I might be the only one who feels this way, but Lady Thor is actually strong. She can stun lock an opponent who has a shock on them and can stagger opponents to stop them from receiving buffs. Once she's awakened she auto crits every hit on an opponent who is stunned. She's really underrated.

Magneto is not terribad either, he can reduce metal enemies ability accuracy, survive specials, and does energy damage on his basic attacks. He has some utility.

They need to be duped to be ok.. If there was only 15 champs then yeah they might be a good pull.. With Kabam adding 90% of the champs with 80 percent of those being garbage.. That sucks. Also since very specific 5 stars are needed for LOL, and t2 alphas are very rare.. You can only take maybe 3 5 stars to rank 4 .. Who want to rank up magneto, thor jane foster, kamala kahn, spider gwen, luke cage.. ect .. No one will ever waste resources in that ****... The should not have **** champs as a 5 star..