**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which tech to R4?

I got R5 Starlord and need another tech champ, i was gonna rank Ghost but not only im having a hard time using her mechanics, but I desperately need a decent bleed immune for act 6. I also dont like sparky very much since i already got SL

I had Darkhawk but recently got Ultron from LOL which has much better damage and heal blocks on sp1 instead of 3, great for the Crossbones boss and that awful global node. But now I pulled sentinel on dungeon crystal and i think he s better, im leaning towards him

What u guys thoughts?

Btw sparky and sentinel arent dupped yet

Which tech to R4? 66 votes

Sparky
31%
HotCarloseros24username7312SpiderCoolsCassyTimrosCupidBahamutAustin555555Bruinsfan8510LordRaymond3The_red_EclipseSavageYeti2631MeniscusMaster2ZipioPedroia1_chrispy_jBLACKMILKTEA_88Ægon0710Slimeball 21 votes
Ghost
42%
BrainimpacterRaganatorTerraPizzabeatPeterQuilldfmoore26MCoC_fanDaphboyTechonefortyCharlie_Scenejlamadisonshadow_lurker22doctorbBiggyboy660FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707RockypantherxXN0nameXKG05_1DragonUnleashed 28 votes
Darkhawk
9%
Greifmaster911RoOOtsFighter092zeezee57Noob2435neilr3595 6 votes
Sentinel
12%
Ingi_Freyr1975peasantMbizzLostReplica23kubricknolanBoilingsi_siLorussuelArchCN 8 votes
Labyrinth Ultron
4%
Spity68Xillymanmrclever8 3 votes

Comments

• LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    Sentinel
    Darkhawk, Ghost and Ultron are dupped
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    I love my darkhawk, one of my favorite champs to play. I feel he doesn't get as much love as he should
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    edited April 2019
    Sentinel
    Whichever champ you feel like you play the best with. Between those characters it doesn't really matter which one has highest damage or health just choose whoever you just feel really comfortable with.
    Test out the champions in 1v1 arena and whichever one does the most damage for how much health you have left is probably best.
    But then again just go with your gut feeling. Since you said you thought sentinel was best I would go for him
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Sentinel
    I was in a similar situation, had to choose between sentinel(s20) or (s60) to r4 for act 6, specifically crossbones 6.1.5. Chose sentinel after watching some clips of both champs.

Not saying darkhawk isn’t worth r4, he will go up eventually but for act 6 sentinel was one of my mvp’s. Also used him in every chapter of variant 2.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    edited April 2019
    Ghost
    I voted ghost, but she definitely is not for everyone. Honestly, just take up whoever you enjoy playing with the most, they're all good champs
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky
    Sparky, hits hits hard with 10 poise charges and can counter the void that was a pain this month.