Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What trash-tier champion doo you like to fight with?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
For me, it’s ant-man.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I'm with DNA. I don't really think in terms of trash. One that I enjoy that is not well-used is Gambit. It's all in the mechanics.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I like using Antman, but with Ghost and Wasp synergies he's actually pretty good. I like using Colossus and Juggernaut, and since I pulled KK as my latest 5 star I've actually had quite a bit of fun using her
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    Colossus and iron fist animation seem smooth to me so i do enjoy using them in arena.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I enjoy playing vulture and venompool
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    He might not be trash but Loki is fun. Especially duped.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★

I enjoy playing vulture and venompool

3/45'd VP as soon as I duped him a ways back. Hopefully now it'll pay off in the new variant
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Woody15 said:

I like using Antman, but with Ghost and Wasp synergies he's actually pretty good. I like using Colossus and Juggernaut, and since I pulled KK as my latest 5 star I've actually had quite a bit of fun using her

KK is one of those "meme" champs I don't mind playing. Decent damage with the furies, never a chore to use her in arena. Unlike Groot...
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I actually think Rhino is kinda fun. Unstoppable dashing in, over and over is kinda refreshing. Screw timing, try and stop me
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Iron man og for me.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I enjoy playing with Netflix Daredevil. You can spam parry-armour break
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Hela is great. Just takes effort to keep her Fury going.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I enjoy playing with Mordo. His soul barb is great against champs with lots of buffs like Groot and Vemon
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    IP.

Launch a SP2, pin them to the wall and spam heavies for as long as possible. I think I got 17 off once before the stupid AI killed me with a SP3
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I enjoy using beast he was my first maxed 4 star
  • Options
    DocBDocB Posts: 150
    OML for me. 4hit combo into a heavy, s2 gets a good bleed when he converts pacifism. Just love the dude, probably from the comics though lol
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He probably isn't considered trash because of his defensive uses, but I absolutely love Mordo for attack. One of my best champions, took him to r4 before Blade and Venom. He did about 75% of the RoL fights and cleared every resistor node in Act 5 for me. Can't wait to pull him as a 6 star.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

there no such thing as "trash-tier" they do not exist. saying otherwise is just hate crusading.

Yeah so his is Joe Fixit
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

there no such thing as "trash-tier" they do not exist. saying otherwise is just hate crusading.

Straight trippin.. That's all I can say haha