**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 22.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

1235»

Comments

• Options
    In-Game Name: wintonica
    Device and Model: samsung galaxy a6 plus 2018
    Device Operating System: android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: celular, vodafone
    Game Version Installed: game version : latest
    Game Mode: dungeon
    Description of the Issue: completed few rooms in dungeon and after that the game stucked... couldn hit leave button, time elapsed...my friend completed the dungeon i couldnt move.

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/ics0t1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/29d748k.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    BluesterBluester Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Bluester
    Device and Model: LG Stylo 4
    Device Operating System: 8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both , Cricket
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:
    Arena--After 5 fights the screen begins to blotch, game controls are unresponsive, the game exits shortly after that.
    Alliance Quest--The game exits after the third fight regardless the length of the fight.
    Alliance War-- Attacking is a joke; playing stops mid attack and takes a beating - I cannot block or move... game exits after that without warning.
    Event Quests-- Random blocking and fighting ability/inability, controls become unresponsive after the 4th fight.
    This all started February 28th and I have since left my Alliance to rest in one which allows me to sit, rest, and not collect the valuable crystals and earn the rewards as my previous alliance.
  • Options
    JayV429JayV429 Posts: 26
    In-Game Name: JayV92
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 23.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: Input lag, parry issues to where parry doesn't activate, CPU plays overly defensive to the point that they walk towards me with no action or they stay back and block the whole match
This discussion has been closed.