**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater Last Stand Crystal results

Comments

• Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Yeah safe to say i won’t be upgrading my avengers just to get shards for these crystals, the rewards really aren't worth using the resources for
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Human_Iceberg2 no problem the community just complains about everything. I come on the forums everyday just see the news and certain posts, every other post is someone complaining about something; the community complained about gold, kabam did something now that there is gold people complain about that. I’m not saying kabams ideas are amazing, they certainly are NOT. But they have done somethings to amend their wrongs. Last months event quest/bounty was great. We ended up with 4-5 5 stars and a decent amount of 6 star/t2a/t5b frags and shards. Now the bugs are a WHOLE different story I won’t even get into that.

My point is: play the game, enjoy it the way it’s made unless their is some kind of 12.0 debacle; just live with it.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I got a 30% attack boost. Do I win?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    1k 4 star shards. Sandwiched between a 5 star mystic gem and a 4 star mystic gem
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    9k t2a
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Only opened one so far, gave me a T4 basic, luckily I needed it to get Human Torch too 4/40
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I have five full cosmic T4CC in my overflow. Attrocious.

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

1st- 5* sig +5
    2nd- 5* sig stone +5

What a waste, I hate things like this, reminds me of those silly rifts.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Can never win with the community lol. You guys complain way too much. Play the game and enjoy it.

I haven’t opened mine but I’ve come to the reality that RNG will get you everytime. When I open a 5 star I don’t even get excited anymore, same as a 6. Take what the game gives you lol

So you don’t get excited for 5 and 6* crystals. Just one question. Why are you playing a game that doesn’t excite you? In my opinion that loses the meaning of playing any game
  • CaptTrickCaptTrick Posts: 8
    50k gold :s
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    When the two Avengers quests are over, you'll have dozens of these crystals to open.
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    I got 3/4 a t4b, a complete waste
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    3ed- 1k 5* shards!
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    These crystals are a joke, i ranked up a bunch of useless characters to get a useless crystal opening... i will learn and move on from that mistake...
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    The rewards are likely horrific. That being said the drop rates are published so you shouldn’t be surprised.

Imagine years past events. When we thought we actually had a good chance. When it was nearly guaranteed garbage the whole time.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

• DaddoDaddo Posts: 16
    These are the most pathetic rewards ever especially when the mcu releases endgame. receiving 50k gold after spending a couple of hours in arena, quests and dungeons to grind out 10000 for the greater last stand crystal is simply rubbish and a waste of my time
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    10k gold? That's what I ranked up 5* hulk for? Sigh.

Always my issue with the game. The minimum reward in the higher tier crystals truly sucks for the effort required to earn them. If the floor was raised, I wouldn't have as much issue.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    A 5* Hulk is useful in any event.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    crogs said:

Always my issue with the game. The minimum reward in the higher tier crystals truly sucks for the effort required to earn them. If the floor was raised, I wouldn't have as much issue.

At least you didn't rank 5 star ant man. Sigh.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

A 5* Hulk is useful in any event.

While I’m a fan of the champ he will time out on most standard fights In map 6. Not great.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

crogs said:

At least you didn't rank 5 star ant man. Sigh.
    And would you consider ranking a 5* OGCap much better?

Dr. Zola
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    1000 4* shards :/ WORTHLESS