**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater Last Stand Crystal results

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

crogs said:

10k gold? That's what I ranked up 5* hulk for? Sigh.

Always my issue with the game. The minimum reward in the higher tier crystals truly sucks for the effort required to earn them. If the floor was raised, I wouldn't have as much issue.

At least you didn't rank 5 star ant man. Sigh.
    He's been r2 for me... Most of my useless 5's are at R2.

A 5* Hulk is useful in any event.

I find Rulk and cage to be much more useful actually.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    10K Gold. FML.
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    1st one: 5 4* skill sig stones
    2nd one: 5 4* mutant sig stones
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited April 2019

When the two Avengers quests are over, you'll have dozens of these crystals to open.

A single bad pull or lots of bad pulls. Sucks both ways
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    27k T4B.
    RaveNN said:

1000 4* shards :/ WORTHLESS

1/2 a 4* is a ton better than 10k gold.
    Dtl7714 said:

When the two Avengers quests are over, you'll have dozens of these crystals to open.

A single bad pull or lots of bad pulls. Sucks both ways
    I remember maxing out my rifts and getting the worst possible reward every time. Was the minimal 5* shards or t2a? Forget offhand. But just wondered why I busted my butt to get all those shards
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    1000 5* shards from 1
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I would just stop focusing on this stupid thing and focus on whatever matters to you in the game the way you want to do it. Obviously Kabam has went so out of touch with reality in these rewards it's amazing. You could snap this event out of existence Kabam and no one would shed a tear.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Thanks for absolutely nothing. Let's reward your grind with half a crystal for a champ rarity that is completely useless to you. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    100 units
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    2× 9k T2 alpha shards and 1k 5*sards and 10k God is what I got,can't really complain about that.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    9k T2a
    27000 T4b
    175 units
    1000 5* shards
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    1k 4* shards
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    I'm saving mine in hopes that Kabam will modify the RNG at some point during the next 6 weeks
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Opened 2 more (5 total)

Sig stones (3ed set of those)
    1k 4* shards
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You guys are mostly posting about one or two crystals. You can get like 30 of these things.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    So far, from five crystals, I’ve gotten 9k T2A, 30% Champ boost, 100 units, and 27k T4B, twice. I like the results. Not an AG but those are going to be stupid rare.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    2 t4bc 1k 4 star shards 10 sig stones and I opened a couple more but since it wasn't gold ag or 5 star shards wasn't paying attention
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Just opened my first one, 100,000 gold... i already have 3 million.

I dont normally kick off about updated but this one is ridiculous. I will not be continuing with the infinity stone quests.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I got lucky

• Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    27k T4 mystic fragments. I mean, it could be worse, but very disappointing
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    T4CC. oh boy.. -___-
  • JeeeiJeeei Posts: 5
    5 so far
    Started with 50k gold and hated it
    Then; 1000 4star shards, 5 x 5star science sigs, 3 x t1a and last one was 4500 t5b, which is very welcome
    Such a huge disparity between rewards. Why oh why there is even gold in this thing is a mystery.
    The biggest marvel movie in history you would think would be met with the biggest and best MCOC event
    Not impressed so far at all...
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Opened another and got 1k 5* shards
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    27K T4BC (which completed a full T4BC)
    1000 4* cristal shards which gave me a fantastic 4* Kamala Khan ¬¬
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★

@Human_Iceberg2 no problem the community just complains about everything. I come on the forums everyday just see the news and certain posts, every other post is someone complaining about something; the community complained about gold, kabam did something now that there is gold people complain about that. I’m not saying kabams ideas are amazing, they certainly are NOT. But they have done somethings to amend their wrongs. Last months event quest/bounty was great. We ended up with 4-5 5 stars and a decent amount of 6 star/t2a/t5b frags and shards. Now the bugs are a WHOLE different story I won’t even get into that.

My point is: play the game, enjoy it the way it’s made unless their is some kind of 12.0 debacle; just live with it.

Complaining about the community complaining. That's rich

You go out of your way to rant in this thread, riding on your high horse telling people to just be sheep and accept whatever the game gives ya. People invest time, the most valuable asset in anyone's life, 'just live with it' isn't a mentality that get's you far in any aspect of competition
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145