**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine signature ability not functioning correctly

Guillotine's signature ability is not healing by as much as it should be.

Mine is at sig 200, and so when health steal triggers, she should heal 54.99% of the hit's damage for every 4 souls she possesses, however she is failing to heal the correct amount at any amount of souls.

Here are a few examples:

976 damage, at 5 souls
This should heal 976*0.5499=537 health
but it's only healing by 214
Approximately 2/5 of what she should be healing.

1149 damage, at 18 souls
This should heal 1149*0.5499*4=2527 health
but it is only healing by 1004

988 damage, at 19 souls
This should heal 988*0.5499*4=2173 health
but it is only healing by 864

1630 damage, at 10 souls
This should heal 1630*0.5499*2=1793 health
but it is only healing by 713

283 damage, at 10 souls
This should heal 283*0.5499*2=311 health
but it is only healing by 124

2761 damage, at 17 souls
This should heal 2761*0.5499*4=6073 health
but it is only healing by 2414

1576 damage, at 8 souls
This should heal 1576*0.5499*2=1733 health
but it is only healing by 689

269 damage, at 9 souls
This should heal 269*0.5499*2=296 health
but it is only healing by 118

440 damage, at 10 souls
This should heal 440*0.5499*2=484 health
but it is only healing by 192

1802 damage, at 18 souls
This should heal 1802*0.5499*4=3964 health
but it is only healing by 1575

And finally, at no souls it should definitely be a heal of 54.99% of damage dealt.
That should heal 230 health, but it only healed 92

In each case, Guillotine is healing almost exactly 0.39749 times the amount she should be healing.

Approximately that's about 2/5 of what she should be healing.

Apologies if the amount of examples was excessive, but I wanted to provide as many different opponents and situations as possible, and provide a sizable sample of numbers to work with.

Comments

• Va7686Va7686 Posts: 18
    Any word on this, moderators?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Send in a ticket?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    It's a 10% chance for every 4 Souls. Minimum is 54.99%. Which means 8 Souls mean 20% chance to Steal.
    edited March 2019
    Actually, it works out to be 10% on top of 10% on top of 10%, per 4 increment, but it's still 54.99%. It doesn't go per Soul. You would get another 10% chance at 54.99% with 4.
    Hope that makes sense. LOL.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Now they ll go and correct the text to "heals 2/5 damage dealt" 👷👷🕵️
    edited March 2019

Now they ll go and correct the text to "heals 2/5 damage dealt" 👷👷🕵️

That's is funny, but that's not how it works. It doesn't add X amount of Steal per Soul. Each 4 Souls is a separate RNG occurrence of 54.99%. Minimum 54.99 is worded funny, but it just means it works without Souls. There's a 10% chance for every 4 Souls added. It seems like more because you can have multiple occurrences with 8+.

It's a 10% chance for every 4 Souls. Minimum is 54.99%. Which means 8 Souls mean 20% chance to Steal.

That's wrong. The percentage chance for a health steal is a fixed 10% per hit, and the amount healed is modified by the amount of souls you have.

If what you said was correct then no matter how many souls you have, the % of the damage dealt that is healed would remain constant, which it is not doing. The % healed is changing with every 4 souls you have, but it's not as powerful as it says it is. It is healing 21.99% of damage dealt for every four souls instead of 54.99%.

The issue has nothing to do with the sig not doing what it's supposed to, but rather that it's not as powerful as it should be based on the percentages given (it's 2.5 times weaker than it should be)
    I think I just confused myself with my own explanation. LOL. It's late and I'm thinking too much. We're both right, the 10% is fixed. I actually had the same conversation before and clarified that with people. My bad. I was off on a tangent with that one.
    However, it doesn't add per Soul. It's 54.99 for every 4 Souls. It doesn't add 13.75% per Soul.
    I don't know why I got that mixed up, you could do a Search and find me explaining the fixed 10%. My apologies.

As for what she's Stealing, there should be 2 ticks per second, no? Same with any other Regen like Voodoo, or WP, etc. That's my thoughts.
    God, reading back, my head went right up there on that one. Hahaha.
    MSRDLD said:

Send in a ticket?

Thanks, I've done that too now, but made this forum post so I could flesh out the problem properly, in the open forum. She is easily my favorite champion, design and animation wise; so I would very much like to see this issue fixed to make her viable as a champion again.
    Va7686 said:

MSRDLD said:

Send in a ticket?

Thanks, I've done that too now, but made this forum post so I could flesh out the problem properly, in the open forum. She is easily my favorite champion, design and animation wise; so I would very much like to see this issue fixed to make her viable as a champion again.
    I'm with you. She's on my Attack Team. I just haven't noticed any issues. She's never had dependable Regen. It's all RNG-based. I believe it might be that there's 2 ticks per second. Hopefully there isn't an issue with her.

I think I just confused myself with my own explanation. LOL. It's late and I'm thinking too much. We're both right, the 10% is fixed. I actually had the same conversation before and clarified that with people. My bad. I was off on a tangent with that one.
    However, it doesn't add per Soul. It's 54.99 for every 4 Souls. It doesn't add 13.75% per Soul.
    I don't know why I got that mixed up, you could do a Search and find me explaining the fixed 10%. My apologies.

As for what she's Stealing, there should be 2 ticks per second, no? Same with any other Regen like Voodoo, or WP, etc. That's my thoughts.

It is a one tick regen, as it is an instant health steal rather than a timed buff.

It is consistently 2.5 times weaker than it should be.

At 0-7 souls she should heal 54.99% of damage in the hit, but she's healing 2/5 of that.

At 8-15 she should be healing 109.98% of damage in the hit, but again it's still only 2/5 of that.

It is consistent across all souls so it follows that my understanding of how the sig works is correct. Have a look at some of my examples and you will see what I'm talking about.

Va7686 said:

MSRDLD said:

Send in a ticket?

I'm with you. She's on my Attack Team. I just haven't noticed any issues. She's never had dependable Regen. It's all RNG-based. I believe it might be that there's 2 ticks per second. Hopefully there isn't an issue with her.
    Oh it's always been weaker than it should have been (or for as long as I can remember). I just never brought it up until now, as the gamora/MS synergies have made her a viable champ again.

As much as I like her I have to admit she had become dated and not particularly useful, but that would change if they fix her sig.
    To be honest, I've been using her so long that I never stopped to check. I see your examples. I just understood all Regen to be 2 tick per second. I could very well be wrong. As we've seen. (Still laughing at the fact that I talked myself out of my own understanding.) ;)
    Perhaps we can get more information.

To be honest, I've been using her so long that I never stopped to check. I see your examples. I just understood all Regen to be 2 tick per second. I could very well be wrong. As we've seen. (Still laughing at the fact that I talked myself out of my own understanding.) ;)

I'm afraid you are wrong on this one; only one tick of regen for each health steal (as with all health steals I might add).
    I see. Then something is not right with her.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Like @Va7686 says, you're incorrect about this.

Regen buffs work in this way...2 ticks per second. Salve and willpower also work in this way.

There are some regeneration benefits that are triggered directly by hits. Guillotine (sig ability) has this, Dr. Strange (3rd blessing) has this, Dormammu (Embued Soul Bond detonation) has this, and Omega Red (L1 tendril strikes) has this. There are others, but these are just a few examples of regen that are not granted on a 2 tick per second basis.
    Could a forum mod please at least say if this has been seen or not? Guilly’s my favourite champ so I really want this to be addressed. Just worried that it hasn’t been seen as there is no moderator comment. Would really put me at ease.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    I have some issues with my guillotine too. She doesn't heal as much as she used to before. She almost doesn't heal at all now...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Any word? This is concerning......
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I noticed this too.. anything in the works @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    🥺
  • Hey there, we've passed this on to the rest of the team. We'll update you here once we have more information.
    Any further news on this @Kabam Zibiit ?
    Still no further developments @Kabam Zibiit ?

To be clear, we all understand this to mean a 10% chance to steal [(54.99%×damage)soul]?

Yes. That is not the issue. The issue is that when she does proc the health steal, it is (2.5x) weaker than it should be
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Funny how this most likely won't be fixed until the next update and the mods stay silent
    So this will not be fixed in the next update. Any idea as to when this will be addressed @Kabam Zibiit?