**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How about making the Infinity stone upgrades permanent? (especially for Ironman)

The reason people are drawn to Marvel games in the 1st place is to play with the Avengers or X-Men (mostly). They are literally suppose to be the best characters in the game. It turns sideways when 3rd tier characters like Corbis, Blade & Domino dominate a game that OG Hulk, Black Widow & Ironman cannot compete in. And I know you guys made different more powerful versions of them at this point but what about the players who been here for longer and have a Ironman thats not usable in the current game. Its not really fair. The Avengers need more abilities. Please keep the infinity stone abilities. (I mean Captain America's OP but Ironman was due for that upgrade.

How about making the Infinity stone upgrades permanent? (especially for Ironman) 54 votes

Keep at least 90% of the infinity stones upgrades as permanent upgrade.
62%
Golden_GuardianCrkwestLosspikNanoDroidNikhilTerraAlpha07Mqc19DkutctghRasiloveradknight27spooderman123Curtis81197Josegee2321imaginejimIncitatus666TawliXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22The_red_Eclipse 34 votes
Take away the upgrades at the end of the event.
33%
GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantRaganatorKossukoseBajan_SamuraiFighter092StellarTorah13Maldroit2VoltolosTheSpicyKnightChainslayerFred_Joeitydot_ditto_chrispy_jdesignsodaCtleath_013RDog007 18 votes
Give all player with OG Ironman the Ironman Civil War & rank down tickets
3%
Tasty_Yum_YumsDonrefre 2 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I really enjoy the buffs and enjoy playing with the classic avengers now, but they probably wont be able to keep the buffs :(
    Captain America would be OP
  • Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40
    @XxLoganTDCxX Yea that Captain America should get an upgrade too but not that much. That would be way too OP. I think they should keep like 60% of his Infinity stone upgrades. Ironman should keep 100% of his upgrades. Otherwise he's not usable in the game in 2019.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    They should keep it permanent and make it a pre fight ability like what HT has
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I think some elements should be carried over. Cap would obviously need toned down. Might make this event actually worth something in the end
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Keeping the upgrade of the infinity stone permanently would destroy the game !
    People with stone would have too powerful characters able to destroy nearly every challenge and would force Kabam to level up the difficulty while newcomers would never have the opportunity to grab just one infinity stone.

But a rework of iron man, and the possibility to get Black Widow 5 Stars, Thor 5 stars, Dr Strange 5 stars (in fact all the 4 stars actually unavailable in 5 Stars) with the 10k 5 stars crystals would be greatly appreciated
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Keep the concepts, but about at 50% of their original power. That would be great.
    Dkutctgh said:

Just because a character is an avenger doesn’t mean they should be better than the “3rd tier” characters
    I find that logic to be stupid
    This is ALL MY opinion

I don't remember asking you for your opinion specifically @Dkutctgh. Tell me in what world Domino is stronger than the Hulk, Thor, Ironman or even Captain America who "always finds a way". Exactly. so shut up idiot.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I must disagree, since it would make captain America really broken. But since the next 4 upgrades haven't appeared yet, I guess we should wait a little longer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    The Soul Stone would definitely be too OP to keep.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    They should have offered rank down tickets for 5* and 4* champions as those are harder, especially the 5* Avengers for this event.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Would finally be using the champs I was stoked for when I downloaded this gane
    Maldroit2 said:

I must disagree, since it would make captain America really broken. But since the next 4 upgrades haven't appeared yet, I guess we should wait a little longer.

I specifically said Cap should keep around 60% of his upgrades. You guys need to read everything before posting.
    edited May 2019
    Dkutctgh said:

Dkutctgh said:

Just because a character is an avenger doesn’t mean they should be better than the “3rd tier” characters
    I find that logic to be stupid
    This is ALL MY opinion

I don't remember asking you for your opinion specifically @Dkutctgh. Tell me in what world Domino is stronger than the Hulk, Thor, Ironman or even Captain America who "always finds a way". Exactly. so shut up idiot.
    It’s a game not comics
    If you can’t take criticism
    Maybe you shouldn’t be on the forums
    @Dkutctgh If it was legit criticism that be different. But what you said was completely idiotic. SO I raise you one, if you can't handle someone destroying your entire argument with facts EVERYONE knows maybe you shouldn't be playing a superhero game to begin with - #owned
    For all the trolls and people who misread what I said at the top.
    Captain America - should keep around 50-60& of his upgrades.
    Ironman - should keep 100% of his upgrades.

Just my opinion. Who knows if Kabam even cares what we think.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    People who disagree with you are trolls? How does that work? Lol.
  • Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107
    While I do think they should be inspired by them to improve the older champs (especially these Avengers), I do agree these abilities shouldn't be kept. If there's anything I think they should take away from this event, it's that by recognizing how ineffective some of the older champs are, there should be rotating events like this that make them awesome for specific content (and admittedly, they have done something like this before and will again, it's just not that frequent).

This is the closest thing to equipping Gear, but I wouldn't be mad at an arena specifically for a permanent upgrade item for some of the under-powered champs (in a way, I that is what a synergy is, loading something that increases part of someone else's or an entire team's ability). Something that could make Falcon more effective, hit harder, cause a different type of significant damage, and even be half closer to the amount of damage Blade can cause may actually help people use him. After Iron Fist and Black Panther (classic) stopped being used as much due to diminishing returns, it would be cool to see something else get around the restrictions to amp up their abilities to decent levels again (if they do not have time for a full overhaul of them yet). I know they probably shouldn't just do the same exact thing for BP(og) as they did for BPCW but parry bleed increase to match parry fury would be more than welcome. Imagine Ms. Marvel (Khan) actually being effective.

If they need other inspiration for OG Avengers specifically:
    • Iron Man should analyze fights by parrying, evading, idling, charging or some other mechanism to increase an offensive and defensive ability (inspired by CA:CW movie)
    • Captain America should have a counter tally of hits landed during fatigue to get an auto-block mechanism that raises his counter hit attack rating later on (to actually serve as a Defensive: Guard type of champ)
    • Black Widow probably just needs to be able to inflict a shock that recurs and temporarily opens exposes a tender spot, if they do not want her to so easily fully bypass defensive capabilities anymore
    • Hawkeye should have alternate arrow types (incineration, shock, armor break, vertigo and poison can fit in with zero need to rework his animations, quite frankly)
    • Hulk ramps up damage but has to lose health to really hit hard, allow for a situation where he can regain some of that health while keeping higher damage output and he would be solid (it doesn't have to be his basic state, but adding a champ with a unique synergy for gamma characters would cover it, and since he's had a rework before it would be fair enough to say any further improvements need to come in the vein of unique synergies - which could also extend to Abomination and Joe Fixit - Red Hulk and She-Hulk have been improved enough to not really strictly need such a thing anymore, but keep them with it and although not really a Hulk, Rhino is also #gamma so let him have it too to up his attack a bit more instead of just his defensive traits - The Leader would be the perfect character to give this unique synergy to the Hulk and family, while not being yet another XL gamma champ)
    • Thor is actually pretty decent already even with his 3rd armor break gone, but even him could do with a bit of synergy that does something with his lightning - other than a

They should have offered rank down tickets for 5* and 4* champions as those are harder, especially the 5* Avengers for this event.

They've stated numerous times that they aren't going to offer those tickets again, but I would add a thought to consider: not every milestone is for everyone for every cycle. Some people may even open 100 crystals and not get an Avenger that they haven't already ranked up, or will not have enough resources. It may be wiser for them to decide to skip upgrading a champ they can't use after the event is over. These types of events are motivations by the game producers to use more resources, which often drives more real-cash buying, which supports their business. At the end of the day, they will do things to keep encouraging revenue intake.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Cap would be too overpowered and Ironman would be a nightmare on defence with all those armour ups. Given the trend, I’m sure the other upgrades will also be too much to keep. There’s a reason you can only use them in Save the Battlerealm right now
    Dkutctgh said:

For all the trolls and people who misread what I said at the top.
    Captain America - should keep around 50-60& of his upgrades.
    Ironman - should keep 100% of his upgrades.

Just my opinion. Who knows if Kabam even cares what we think.

Who said I want your opinion?
    *This is a JOKE*
    *I Can make a joke if I want*
    Lol
    The funny thing is I voted with what you voted with
    😂😜
    Apparently disagreeing and criticizing is being a troll.... OK???
    @Dkutctgh your entitled to your opinion, in YOUR own post. On my post I'm entitled to MINE :) I don't care enough to comment your post. On the other hand here YOU are. A troll.

you just made up that entire line of bs out of nowhere man. Where do I call people who disagree with me trolls? The only troll is this Dkutctgh dude.
    Dkutctgh said:

Dkutctgh said:

Dkutctgh said:

How did you destroy my point?
    My point was that a game needs balance. Some characters will be good and some will be bad. I would like them to get a buff too. But I do not agree with you reasoning that they should be stronger than”3rd tier” characters like domino because “they always find a way”. With that logic any avenger should always win a fight and all villains should lose every fight. Lastly this is a forum. By making a public post you are announcing that you want other people’s responses so that means you did want my opinion otherwise you wouldn’t have created this post

I agree with everything you said here. We are literally advocating for the same thing, I don't know why you were trolling me so hard. I believe characters like Phoenix and Sentry should be the new Domino & Blade. They don't need to be OP like the old Scarlet Witch but should be up there. I believe the Avengers should be playable in the endgame which is where I am right now. Obviously Cap shouldn't be better than Blade but he should have something special about him that makes it more balanced. Thor, Hulk, & especially Ironman need something so they are playable. The only time these guys are playable is when they make an event like this. Then we have to put them down and pick up the Corbis & Proxima to do the normal game. We shouldn't have to turn to the same 7 heroes to get us through endgame content. To me one of the only champs to survive the test of time (and not get a HUGE nerf) is StarLord. It all depends on the individual players skill.
    Dkutctgh said:

you just made up that entire line of bs out of nowhere man. Where do I call people who disagree with me trolls? The only troll is this Dkutctgh dude.
    Could u educate me on how I’m a troll
    I don't wanna talk anymore. But I shared this thread with my entire alliance on Line App and they are dying laughing. They called you a troll I just repeated it. I was mad. But I'm not anymore. Sorry. Have a great day fellow player.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I mean if you don’t want people to state their opinions, there’s not much use posting in the forums...

I mean if you don’t want people to state their opinions, there’s not much use posting in the forums...

"hi my name is @Fred_Joeity I read half of threads and jump in randomly as I see fit." - that's what you just did lol.

dude, I said that to ONE PERSON. After he called my "logic stupid" for no reason and rudely. It's over and done with stop making it into a thing and focus on the thread topic or go to another thread or a movie, or don't post at all I hear Avengers Endgame is out :) Enough with the nonsense.