**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should it be easier to acquire champs in arenas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    No
    Etjama said:

Im'a say yes just cause I grinded like crazy for the 3 and 4 star arena this week and got 1,300,000 points, but still didn't get in the top 10%. I was playing constantly, but I don't think my available champs could rack up enough points. I would've really liked that Guillotine. Iam happy about the 500 four star shards and 200 five star shards, so I guess I can't really complain.

My roster is far from stacked and I easily drop 400K+ per run. Just playing twice a day can get 2.4m over the 3 days. The infinite streak is your friend.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    No
    Greekhit said:

3* Ronin arena was expected to have a very high cutoff due to many high rated players haven’t a 3* avenger available to rank up since they are old and pretty sure maxed out. I was expecting a higher cutoff and did just over 2,4mil and tbh I wasn’t sure if I’ll get him. The usual 3* arena cutoff is low but for the higher ranked arenas the 1-400 position system to get the champ should be replaced with a 1-10%.

3* Ronin was on par with recent Diablo, CapMarvel, and HumanTorch 3* cutoffs. All these were maybe a little higher than most other recent new heroes, but 1.5m was still VERY comfortably in the top-10% Rank for all of those.

As for needing 3* Ronin Avenger for Objectives Rankup, only reason you would absolutely need 3* Ronin is if you refuse to sell even 1 of your other 3* Avengers (and get him/her right back again from one of the week's of “Get the Stones” Quests).
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Yes (please put method in comments)
    Just add a basic 5 * arena
  • Options
    Character should be more easily acquired considering it cost a great deal of units as well as gold to even rank them up not to mention of the task before ranking them up to the max ability
  • Options
    I find arena basically pointless unless you have tons of time and or money you can't get the champ. Adding it to the milestones would be nice but I don't think kabam will make it that easy
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I think it would help to expand the brackets. Have like the beginner bracket be for new players up to 1 year. An intermediate bracket for players 1 year to 1.5 or 2 years. And then the veteran bracket. Each bracket could have the top % get the champ like it is now. This would make it where players are competing against other players with comparable accounts.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes. I think maybe a two star/ three star version of the arena champion given at top milestone is another effective method.
  • Options
    LukeYoshikiLukeYoshiki Posts: 9
    No
    If your roster is able to get enough points to get a 4* or 5* in the arena, it probably doesn't even need it anymore. To get a 4* featured champion you need SO MANY 4* and 5* to even have a chance. That's just sad.