**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Misery

2»

Comments

• LeSmurf10LeSmurf10 Posts: 11
    Trust me bro my first pull was a jugz sucked ruined my day bright and early and it takes months to get one cause shards r hard as hell to earn also. I ain't complaining it is what it is the game has crazy odds I didnt spin my emma frost my chick did lol I spun the damn jugz and lady thor but hey they each have some perks
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Werewrym said:

Wahhhh..cry about your 6* champs..i been playing frequently for 3years noe and only have 6* 5star champs,and a total of 250 6* shards..id be happy with any of them 6* champs yous are whining about

Those who have 6* champs have worked long and hard for them. Playing the “I would take any 6* because I don’t have any” card is absolutely absurd. When you get to 10k shards and pull a 6* DPX come back here and tell us how happy you are then.

These comments are an insult to the hard work that people have to put forth to obtain 6* champs.
    😭😭😭. <====== Me when I pulled dpx. On the plus side I have an attacker for when the opponent doesn't place a war defense...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    The primary reason I read threads like this is to remind myself that whenever someone says they only get bad drops, they are often including champions like Red Hulk in that category.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Big_420 said:

Don’t feel bad I haven’t gotten a decent pull this year. Since I got these for my only 2 6* champs I don’t even feel like trying for another.

Lol snap. Red Hulk is great though. And I use Iron Fist in AQ - he's not great, but he's definitely useful.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The primary reason I read threads like this is to remind myself that whenever someone says they only get bad drops, they are often including champions like Red Hulk in that category.

Is that a passive aggressive roast, or is there some other point you're getting too?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Stewman said:

join the club, *nearly all* 6*s suck.

Fixed your post.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    ẞlооd said:

DNA3000 said:

Is that a passive aggressive roast, or is there some other point you're getting too?
    Think he just used a relevant example from this thread mate.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

Wahhhh..cry about your 6* champs..i been playing frequently for 3years noe and only have 6* 5star champs,and a total of 250 6* shards..id be happy with any of them 6* champs yous are whining about

Bro, you obviously don’t play that much or that skillfully. Secondly, grind for another year and get enough of those 6* shards to get one and pull DPX, Cyclops, Juggs, etc. Stare at that 6* doodoo you spent 4 years trying to get. See how you feel.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Stewman said:

join the club, *nearly all* 6*s suck.

Fixed your post.
    Agreed

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

I mean, is he still good as defender even unduped?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    M1k0rin said:

I mean, is he still good as defender even unduped?

Unfortunately no... Not really any silver lining to spidey.