**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event quest energy

Do you feel eq energy should work like alliance quest energy(paths that have already been covered don’t count towards your current energy), or as it is.

Event quest energy 38 votes

Yes
47%
IcehawklbTerraadramelchPFunkHendrossHammerbro_64JafleddFilmsauceTakingAllDownBowTieJohnZardox1LINKPOOLKeenmonkey_5Godfatherspiedot_dittoDoug4theWinThekiller8967GyroChris 18 votes
No
52%
ArcDeAngelusAddyosMagrailothosmyPUNCAKEThereticTwmRRm1491SpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008SummonerNRFhfjghhggggjfhfjgArchangel442Rehan010_GeorgiaDawgDrooped2PIZZATIMEVinvickTUG_TheUnnamedGuyZephyrKingGorgiont 20 votes

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    No
    It doesn’t really matter why would u do the same path twice just do one and done
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    No
    No, you’d be able to do unlimited Hero Use, Class Combat, etc, Solo/Ally Events if it never cost you any additional energy. Could even waste your whole day trying to get an elusive super-rare T3Class Cat from Daily Class Quests (or at least get a ton of Frags each time to form whole ones).
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Yes
    At first I completely agreed it should be free but reading the comments changed my mind. Too many things could be exploited.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    No

At first I completely agreed it should be free but reading the comments changed my mind. Too many things could be exploited.

Absolutely this.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    No
    The energy cost can be reduced i.e. Class cat expert path energy from 4 to 3/2. EQ final tile energy from 3 to 2 etc.