Options

Do you use boosts for questing

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
I don't know if it's just me but I don't really like using boosts because it makes me feel underpowered so I usually wait till my team is stronger. How bout you?

Do you use boosts for questing 36 votes

Yes
22%
EpistriatusSavio444KngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLormifGeorgiaDawgTiger360PIZZATIME 8 votes
No
27%
winterthurGambl0rMC2707WoogieboogieDead1LostReplica23KingpinamosEvisceratorFreeToPlay_21Ctfz35 10 votes
Sometimes
50%
DNA3000SnakeEyes69Timone147allinashesJustArandomGuyhereFoxhero007NojokejaymFighter092ErkPizzabeatJohn757Jedi_HawkeTheSquish671ẞlооdZuroFred_JoeityhenrysanchezaWade420wilson69 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    For tough quests i use boosts
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sometimes
    If I'm pushing content that really tests me, I might. But, I feel like boosts aren't super useful unless you put on a bunch at once. Usually it's just a matter of not slipping up.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Sometimes
    Mostly for EQ though when they’re expiring
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yes
    They’re in the game for a reason, might as well use them instead of letting them expire from the overflow.
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited May 2019
    No
    I keep convincing myself I can get through it and save the boost for a harder challenge. And it just keeps cycling until I'm forced to use it because it's about to expire in my inventory overflow
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,738 Guardian
    Sometimes
    Rarely. If they are expiring and I can't use them in AQ or AW, I might pop them in quests. But generally, only against extremely problematic content. Last time I used a boost outside of alliance content was specifically against the 6.1.5 Crossbones.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,863 ★★★★★
    No
    I tend to forget and only use boosts in AQ and AW.