**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you guys truely feel about mcoc?

dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

What do you guys truely feel about mcoc? 254 votes

This game is the best and kabam rocks!!
2%
GroundedWisdomabiew78Nuclekerrharerabbit99CupidPrathapTiger360 7 votes
This game is the best and kabam can do better!
23%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantbelli300H345CSIlverProfessoradqqedfyvrjojodeth101Sundance_2099Jgonzo925kfd2010Samuel030sSavio444TwmRM1k0rinAhitlawHendrossG0311OnmixDuke_SilverErk 60 votes
I love mcoc but dont feel kabam cares about us.
61%
AchtungRektorBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69SiliyoTimone147JestressLoPrestiCrkwestAce_03Player1994NikskiniCristalmanhephaestusNanoDroidstaines8TerraTJ82AlCapone2727Illuminant 156 votes
I love marvel and no one can mess with my love!!
3%
dr_nish777SiddhantKwatraNojokejaymJuggerNotIronMax753FaustVIIUltimatesaber32Fred_JoeityPIZZATIMEPEKKACHU 10 votes
Im done with this game.
5%
dlanJRock808LeftTurnAlbqrqebarking_spyders1VinshadeWaynedavyAkhilxcxSamdroxtaarRacs0MilesHolmwoodOldieshGrendel6_5Lrrrr_I_TotalMonster109 15 votes
Anything else would u like to add...
2%
winterthurbloodyCainAleorX_Factor_AgentMbizzZuro 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    H345CH345C Posts: 19
    I think our expectations of, and pressure we put on, the developers aren’t always realistic. There are issues, of course. However, when compared to what other developers do to players who actually have to buy the game in order to play, I would say that the team does an overall respectable job in addressing most issues without making themselves seem callous or deceitful. Think we just need to get what we want for OUR game and what is best for THE game to align more realistically.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    This game is really good. I play because of the consistent updates and content each month, but i know how hard it must be to get it all ready in time. Im pretty use to knowing that each updates gonna have bugs and issues, but at least there isn't too much emergency maintenance anymore. I miss messing around on those game down threads.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I absolutely love this and hope it runs foor Year’s too come, but the game team needs to wo k on their communication skills with the community and add new events every couple months or so.

One more thing, they need to add squirrel girl
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I feel meh about this game but that's cause I'm salty I have bad RNG
  • Options

I absolutely love this and hope it runs foor Year’s too come, but the game team needs to wo k on their communication skills with the community and add new events every couple months or so.

Why does everyone want squirrel girl in the game, i just dont see :D
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

It’s because she’s awesome but not well known. And she has a f%&king army of squirrels! Who doesn’t want the one who can command squirrels too do crazy stuff
  • Options

Savio444 said:

It’s because she’s awesome but not well known. And she has a f%&king army of squirrels! Who doesn’t want the one who can command squirrels too do crazy stuff
    I’m sorry, I still don’t see it 😂
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Love Marvel (comics, MCU) and love the game, but have a real hard time getting motivated to play with all the bugs/lag right now. I shouldn’t have to get motivated to play a game. Before I’d look forward to the next EQ, alliance war, arenas, new champs etc. But now even getting 5 minutes of smooth gameplay is a rarity. Game usually crashes at fight screens after about 15 minutes and I just don’t log back in for the rest of the day/night. Really hope they bring the game back to a consistent and playable state. Ship is sinking pretty fast for this MCOCer.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

I have sunk a lot.of time into this game. If there were another on the market like it, I would leave to do that. The marvel characters are a plus but the complexity and challenge (at times) keep me coming back. Ever since they were sold things have gone downhill fast

I wish I could give multiple "agree"s to this post
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Love this game to pieces, been playing since it first came out on my original account (I stopped for a while and started up a new account which is now my main one), but I really don't feel like Kabam cares about the playerbase.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited May 2019
    Im done with this game.
    the game is best. Kabam can do even better. the best thing that i love abt this game is that it allows alliance mates to become great friends. without becoming buddies one cannot have a solid team. so here is a game that allows human bonding along with entertainment. the recent events has been fab so far. even ftp players are well taken care off so nothing to complain. bt am done with this game as my studies are my priorities now.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    I just rolled 4* Juggernaut, sig 80 now. :s
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Best fighting game of all-time
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I sometimes wonder why I play, but then remember I have no life...
  • Options
    I hate how people voted for colossus since I only have him as 2* while I’d okd man Logan had one that would help me out
  • Options
    While if old man Logan had won*
  • Options

I don't know if that is sarcasm or not?
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Nope. It’s my favorite for sure. Not even close.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    This game is the best and kabam rocks!!

Zuro said:

Same. Never had a game like it hold my attention this long.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    This game is the best fighting game out there, but kabam can be terrible at times
  • Options
    espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    Even though I love this game at the same time it's just a game and life is much more difficult so enjoy yourself and stop stressing over nothing. It won't last forever so have fun while it still lasts.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    The character design folks seem to really care about the work by the effort they put in. The final game design decision makers and the business side people are The. Worst. Terrible decisions one after another. Poorly tested garbage with each release. Baffling choices that bring Springtime for Hitler to mind. Ebony Maw's poorly thought out miss mechanic, the terribly underwhelming Avengers events, the lack of comprehensive testing on almost every thing in the game. I could go on and on and on.
  • Options

Zuro said:

I say it's has potential to be but that's my opinion if it's great to you I'm not taking that away from you
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

I say it's has potential to be but that's my opinion if it's great to you I'm not taking that away from you
    Of course, man. There are certainly improvements to be made. I agree wholeheartedly. I love it, and have had a blast. I’ve never put as much time into any game ever. I’ve also been quite frustrated as well with the way some stuff has been handled. No doubt.

I can say one thing for sure. If I was as upset playing the game as some seem to be, or if I had as much contempt for the people who create and run it as some seem to have.... Then it wouldn’t be fun for me, and I would just stop playing.
  • Options
    Everyone keeps coming back and arguing on the forums, because ultimately all of us love the game. Nobody wants to stop playing, or they wouldn’t be on the forums. There’s just some quality assurance issues that they want resolved. This is understandable. It’s a great game with even greater potential. It would be a shame to see it ruined by some entirely avoidable oversights from development and sales (or whatever). I haven’t felt as affected by them as others, but the point remains.