**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ rewards to be Reworked?!!!

How many of you think the Event Quests' Rewards must be reworked coz, the 6 stars have come(almost an year ago) but still,it's hard to collect 5 star shards.
And the champions we pull are also nerf (Some Champions).
So the Event Quests rewards must be Reworked

EQ rewards to be Reworked?!!! 98 votes

Yes,I need an Event Quest Reward Rework
87%
AchtungGamerRektorTheJallithetaman23DarkestDestroyerhumzah217SeatinSpity68FrostyCarnage313PoolR_D_JrBajjsbwuqjwClockworkGremlinFingfangfoomfanesLibralonixMqc19Samuel030sVeryCoolUserName 86 votes
No, The rewards are perfect and doesn't have to be Reworked
12%
xNigAddyosbenshbTerraSixshot1MrTicTac19992008ThesurvivlistFabriciusNichj99Drooped2Thicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxD 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
    Well You guys won't get offended if I support my own decision right?LOL
  • Options
    Terra said:

A increase in rewards will come with increased difficulty. No thanks.

Yea That'll be fine.
    But they did not increase the Milestone of Rewards when they changed the rewards to PEAK MILESTONES.
    I think it must be the same with EQ Rewards.
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Ehh normally in eq i dont use items for explo of uncollected, so rewards seem fine for that effort.

Ofc I wouldnt be offended if they upped them and left difficulty the same 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Terra said:

A increase in rewards will come with increased difficulty. No thanks.

And yeah, As I told, the rewards been there for almost 3 Years unchanged.
    They have brought Act 5, Act 6, Uncollected Difficulty.
    But still the Rewards for EQ (Heroic,Master) remains unchanged.
    At that time 5 star was the highest Variant.
    So they provided 1k and 2.5k shards respectively.
    Now 6 stars been introduced and It should be little easier to get 5 star shards.
    Come On mahn.
  • Options
    Hey @RichTheMan Your opinion on this.
    Your opinion is welcome too @Seatin .
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94

So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

Where was that posted? Interesting info.
  • Options

So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

Finally ♥️.
    When was this info. Given
  • Options
    So it's sure that we will get an Event Quest Reward Rework..
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

Where was that posted? Interesting info.
    Check out this link.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 951 ★★★
    Need Rework
  • Options

Need Rework

Ummm.... short of the Uncollected Difficulty. They. Just. Did. Hopefully the UC will get a boost sometime soon too, but that doesn't change the fact this literally just happened for the current EQ that's running. As a result, I actually explored both Heroic and Master for the 1st time in a LONGTIME to snag those easy shards. Don't get me wrong, I typically do Master anyway, but I haven't done Heroic in AGES.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Need Rework

Ummm.... short of the Uncollected Difficulty. They. Just. Did. Hopefully the UC will get a boost sometime soon too, but that doesn't change the fact this literally just happened for the current EQ that's running. As a result, I actually explored both Heroic and Master for the 1st time in a LONGTIME to snag those easy shards. Don't get me wrong, I typically do Master anyway, but I haven't done Heroic in AGES.
    I still do it on Auto for Solo Events, Units, and the 1K Shards and Alpha.
  • Options
    I'll be doing it again from now on @GroundedWisdom . Most of the time I just forgot about it, lol.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hi, I have come from the future to tell you that yes the rewards have been reworked except for Uncollected, they are much better