**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kabam guys, can we just discuss why EQ rewards aren't being updated with the difficulty?

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian

The rewards for this month are just rubbish. Doesnt look like I'll be completing UC EQ unless I spend. And that ain't happening. So no 5* this month.

Were they rubbish last month? How about the month before?
    Who the hell cares about last month? Or the previous months. You live in the past? OP is talking about the present. Why bring up the past?
    If you can't discuss any month but this one, on what basis can you state that difficulty has risen by any appreciable amount?

If we aren't going to compare the difficulty or the rewards of this month to any other month, then I find the current month's rewards acceptable for the current month's difficulty. They seem reasonable given the difficulty being presented now, verses the benefits of the rewards judged in isolation right now, compared only to each other.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Bidzy7 said:

Bidzy7 said:

Difficulty hasnt changed since UC was introduced. The rewards for the effort are some of the better in the game. The better our rosters get, the easier UC becomes.

you really going to say that ?
    UC when first released had no noded paths or mini bosses and even the bosses didn't have too crazy nodes maybe 3-4 max. Now you have noded paths with different requirements on champs to bring ( e.g. biohazard, invade, crit me if you can) as well as mini bosses and bosses with 7 nodes on them.

To state it hasn't changed is just a lie. Your perception of the difficulty lies with the fact you would of grown as a player along with the difficulty of the content, so to you it seems like its the same but in actual fact it isn't.

It hasn't changed. Before each defender was noded instead of having the link nodes. Besides, they never said nodes and whatnot wouldn't vary. Here's the original text from Hotel M.O.D.O.K-

ANNOUNCING NEW DIFFICULTY: UNCOLLECTED DIFFICULTY
    A new difficulty has been added to the monthly Event Quests! Summoners who have become Uncollected by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and are Level 40 will find a new step in difficulty available to them. Called simply UNCOLLECTED, this difficulty comes with new rewards and challenges, and will be available in the monthly Event Quests going forward.

Each map features a path which brings back some buffs from Act 5 such as Buffet and Bane. But once these paths are completed and the quest is mastered, a new set of rewards are yours for the taking. Including a new exclusive “Unchallenged” title, only available during the first release of the new difficulty.

Watch Seatin's video from it. You'll see each node is orange which means it had a node. Now, tell me what hasn't changed exactly?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vrjj4VzQlA
    OK to say it wasn't noded wasn't exactly the right choice of words. But just look at your own text its there in what you wrote and in the video you linked the difference in difficulty. The fact you seem to think the difficulty is the same is astonishing.

Oh look a special 3 is active node ............. run for the hills.

"Each map features a path which brings back some buffs from Act 5 such as Buffet and Bane."
    We used to only deal with 1 path each map, now majority of paths are using nodes from act 5 and after, and these nodes being used are also can be very restrictive of champion choice such as bio-hazard with nano tech nodes. invade node ( need to be good at intercepting or hit into block), Unblockable Finale node, Spiked armor, Spite to name a few nodes that players now deal with in the EQ.

if you still think its the same, well there is nothing anyone can say to convince you otherwise

Those nodes didn't exist back then plain and simple. You're telling me crit me not is harder than bane as a node? You are wrong and you know it. All they did was male the path nodes linked. Champion PI's are the same. They are just using newer node versions. You wont convince me because with roster growth comes easier completed quests. When UC came out, we werent using 5/65 champs either, we were using 5/50 4*'s.

If they decide to update them, cool. If not, cool. Fact is, UC really hasn't changed all that much and if you are still finding it difficult, maybe you aren't skilled enough.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    DNA3000 said:

The rewards for this month are just rubbish. Doesnt look like I'll be completing UC EQ unless I spend. And that ain't happening. So no 5* this month.

Were they rubbish last month? How about the month before?
    Who the hell cares about last month? Or the previous months. You live in the past? OP is talking about the present. Why bring up the past?
    If you can't discuss any month but this one, on what basis can you state that difficulty has risen by any appreciable amount?

If we aren't going to compare the difficulty or the rewards of this month to any other month, then I find the current month's rewards acceptable for the current month's difficulty. They seem reasonable given the difficulty being presented now, verses the benefits of the rewards judged in isolation right now, compared only to each other.
    You seem to be here just to argue points. At no point did I say the difficulty has risen. I simply stated that this months side quests were trash. That the difficulty to rewards ratio(before nerf) was rubbish. Who the hell cares about previous months. I was talking about this month... if we are talking about UC EQ, it is what it is. If I cant finish it then that's on me and has nothing to do with rewards.

Who the hell cares about previous months.

Everyone else in the thread, starting with the OP, either for or against. If you were completely ignoring both the OP and the entire discussion surrounding the OP's original statement just to make a random controversial declaration, then it is you that is only here to argue points, not to continue or contribute to the discussion currently ongoing.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

Difficulty hasnt changed since UC was introduced. The rewards for the effort are some of the better in the game. The better our rosters get, the easier UC becomes.

UC when first released had no noded paths or mini bosses and even the bosses didn't have too crazy nodes maybe 3-4 max. Now you have noded paths with different requirements on champs to bring ( e.g. biohazard, invade, crit me if you can) as well as mini bosses and bosses with 7 nodes on them.

To state it hasn't changed is just a lie. Your perception of the difficulty lies with the fact you would of grown as a player along with the difficulty of the content, so to you it seems like its the same but in actual fact it isn't.

Really though the difficulty is about the boss and certain fights. Maybe there is an occasional path that gives some people trouble like the invade one a few months ago, but generally it isn't the paths that make UC hard. And some of the hardest fights go way back in uncollected. If the difficulty has increased it isn't by much.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Buff rewards for all difficultys game needs to step up as difficulty keeps being added to the game every month
    Bidzy7 said:

Bidzy7 said:

Bidzy7 said:

It hasn't changed. Before each defender was noded instead of having the link nodes. Besides, they never said nodes and whatnot wouldn't vary. Here's the original text from Hotel M.O.D.O.K-

A new difficulty has been added to the monthly Event Quests! Summoners who have become Uncollected by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and are Level 40 will find a new step in difficulty available to them. Called simply UNCOLLECTED, this difficulty comes with new rewards and challenges, and will be available in the monthly Event Quests going forward.

Each map features a path which brings back some buffs from Act 5 such as Buffet and Bane. But once these paths are completed and the quest is mastered, a new set of rewards are yours for the taking. Including a new exclusive “Unchallenged” title, only available during the first release of the new difficulty.

Watch Seatin's video from it. You'll see each node is orange which means it had a node. Now, tell me what hasn't changed exactly?
    OK to say it wasn't noded wasn't exactly the right choice of words. But just look at your own text its there in what you wrote and in the video you linked the difference in difficulty. The fact you seem to think the difficulty is the same is astonishing.

"Each map features a path which brings back some buffs from Act 5 such as Buffet and Bane."
    We used to only deal with 1 path each map, now majority of paths are using nodes from act 5 and after, and these nodes being used are also can be very restrictive of champion choice such as bio-hazard with nano tech nodes. invade node ( need to be good at intercepting or hit into block), Unblockable Finale node, Spiked armor, Spite to name a few nodes that players now deal with in the EQ.

if you still think its the same, well there is nothing anyone can say to convince you otherwise

Those nodes didn't exist back then plain and simple. You're telling me crit me not is harder than bane as a node? You are wrong and you know it. All they did was male the path nodes linked. Champion PI's are the same. They are just using newer node versions. You wont convince me because with roster growth comes easier completed quests. When UC came out, we werent using 5/65 champs either, we were using 5/50 4*'s.

If they decide to update them, cool. If not, cool. Fact is, UC really hasn't changed all that much and if you are still finding it difficult, maybe you aren't skilled enough.
    Honestly you just don't get it do you.

You completely skated over my point about 1 path with act 5 nodes compared to now where we have several paths. How is that not considered an increase in difficulty ?
    You also don't understand that for you who has been doing UC for sometime will find the content to be the same as your roster has grown as have the number of r4/r5 champs you probably have. Someone who has worked through act 4 100% and then did 5.1 & 5.2 to become uncollected will probably have maybe 4-5 max 4* champs ( with the new objective system which gives extra t4 basic).
    So previously with only 1 path with a specific node from act 5 all other paths could be reasonably completed with skill. The noded path always presented the greatest difficulty as having to deal with bane etc over the course of several fights before taking on the boss with your 4* champions was the biggest challenge.
    When dealing with a path, us veteran players have the luxury to use a wide roster of counters all at either max 4* or r3 5* at least. How do you think a newly uncollected players roster will look in terms of counters. Wouldn't be surprised if they only had say 1 champion they could use for biohazard, or 1-2 champions who won't trigger buffs to deal with buffet or spite.

Also boss fights are now more about having the right champs to counter the nodes/mechnics then it is about skill based, so even when doing the easy path in each map, the boss fights would be problematic e.g. The champion, Diablo, Mr Sinister, Aegon, Annihulus are fights newer UC players would of struggled to complete without the correct counter to them.

So these guys need a way to bridge the gap so they can get to a position to be able to clear UC then to a place they can get 100% UC.

So as i said the rewards for UC are fine for the challenge they pose, however the rewards for begginner to master mode need to be buffed.
    I suggested master mode should reward an addiitional 1000 shards so those who complete it 100% each month will get a 5* crystal every 4 months which is not really unreasonable. This also means players who completed both Master and UC 100% will earn a fully formed 5* .

As for me finding it too difficult it was never about me. I have no problems completely UC 100% each month as well as the extra side challenges that get thrown in such as the champion clash.

@LeNoirFaineant
    Yes i agree the boss fights are the ones that pose the greatest challenge, but don't disregard what affect having multiple paths with nodes on has on new UC players. If you refer to my point above about roster strength of players who could potentially complete UC as well as the fact they will be mainly running 4* champs all these extra paths with challenging nodes will impact their ability to complete it.

I think it's you who isn't getting it. Beginner to Master were buffed with UC came out. That was Dec 2017. When UC came out-
    1. There weren't ANY 5/65 champs because whole T5B weren't around yet. So us veterans were using maxed 4*'s and 4/65 champs which newly UC players already have.
    2. I believe in the video, all paths had nodes and there wasn't a "clean" path like there is now.
    3. Counters to champs aren't anything new. There also isn't any new champ that doesn't have more than one counter.
    4. New players have access to champs veterans never did before that could make it easier. There is also many more ways to get shards. 5* featured arenas weren't around back then. Also t4B and T1A arenas are now free. Newer players can rank more freely now.

Newer UC players can't complain. Their path is easier than any of us who were around when UC first came out. If they can't do UC now, they need to build their rosters just like we did. There were tons of veterans who couldn't do 100% UC right off the bat. Becoming UC doesn't automatically mean you should be able to 100% every UC EQ.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

Bidzy7 said:

Bidzy7 said:

Bidzy7 said:

Honestly you just don't get it do you.

You completely skated over my point about 1 path with act 5 nodes compared to now where we have several paths. How is that not considered an increase in difficulty ?
    You also don't understand that for you who has been doing UC for sometime will find the content to be the same as your roster has grown as have the number of r4/r5 champs you probably have. Someone who has worked through act 4 100% and then did 5.1 & 5.2 to become uncollected will probably have maybe 4-5 max 4* champs ( with the new objective system which gives extra t4 basic).
    So previously with only 1 path with a specific node from act 5 all other paths could be reasonably completed with skill. The noded path always presented the greatest difficulty as having to deal with bane etc over the course of several fights before taking on the boss with your 4* champions was the biggest challenge.
    When dealing with a path, us veteran players have the luxury to use a wide roster of counters all at either max 4* or r3 5* at least. How do you think a newly uncollected players roster will look in terms of counters. Wouldn't be surprised if they only had say 1 champion they could use for biohazard, or 1-2 champions who won't trigger buffs to deal with buffet or spite.

Also boss fights are now more about having the right champs to counter the nodes/mechnics then it is about skill based, so even when doing the easy path in each map, the boss fights would be problematic e.g. The champion, Diablo, Mr Sinister, Aegon, Annihulus are fights newer UC players would of struggled to complete without the correct counter to them.

So these guys need a way to bridge the gap so they can get to a position to be able to clear UC then to a place they can get 100% UC.

So as i said the rewards for UC are fine for the challenge they pose, however the rewards for begginner to master mode need to be buffed.
    I suggested master mode should reward an addiitional 1000 shards so those who complete it 100% each month will get a 5* crystal every 4 months which is not really unreasonable. This also means players who completed both Master and UC 100% will earn a fully formed 5* .

As for me finding it too difficult it was never about me. I have no problems completely UC 100% each month as well as the extra side challenges that get thrown in such as the champion clash.

@LeNoirFaineant
    Yes i agree the boss fights are the ones that pose the greatest challenge, but don't disregard what affect having multiple paths with nodes on has on new UC players. If you refer to my point above about roster strength of players who could potentially complete UC as well as the fact they will be mainly running 4* champs all these extra paths with challenging nodes will impact their ability to complete it.

I think it's you who isn't getting it. Beginner to Master were buffed with UC came out. That was Dec 2017. When UC came out-
    1. There weren't ANY 5/65 champs because whole T5B weren't around yet. So us veterans were using maxed 4*'s and 4/65 champs which newly UC players already have.
    2. I believe in the video, all paths had nodes and there wasn't a "clean" path like there is now.
    3. Counters to champs aren't anything new. There also isn't any new champ that doesn't have more than one counter.
    4. New players have access to champs veterans never did before that could make it easier. There is also many more ways to get shards. 5* featured arenas weren't around back then. Also t4B and T1A arenas are now free. Newer players can rank more freely now.

Newer UC players can't complain. Their path is easier than any of us who were around when UC first came out. If they can't do UC now, they need to build their rosters just like we did. There were tons of veterans who couldn't do 100% UC right off the bat. Becoming UC doesn't automatically mean you should be able to 100% every UC EQ.
    wrong rewards in lower brackets were last buffed August 2017.

honestly can't be bothered to continue this. You have ignored everything i have said and taken things out of context.

So you honestly think beginner to master mode rewards are adequate in the current state of the game ?

Also Kabam have already acknowledged that the rewards need updating and i expect that in the next few months the rewards will get updated. I'm thinking maybe august time (last time they were updated 2 years ago) but it could even be later or tied in with 6.2
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    xNig said:

And remove beginner. There’s hardly a point for that difficulty.

Thats an easy revive and units during hero use solo event.
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    I would say it's not the difficulty that has changed but the complexity of the game (nodes/character abilities). You could argue that they are the same, but once you understand the mechanics of new nodes/character abilities, they are beatable.

EQ rewards cater to players just being able to compete at a certain level to players that can beat it. There is no way to personalize the rewards to cater to each individual and how they experienced a certain EQ. Hence, you will always get people that shout for more rewards.

IMO the increased rewards available across all game modes creates a skill gap. I've seen accounts with insane rosters, yet the people struggle to clear harder content. Their rosters developed faster than their skill did and now with more complex nodes and character abilities being released they are struggling with EQ "becoming more difficult". The older generation players cleared content with 3* or 4* champs that people are now being cleared with 5* and in some cases 6* champs, so the basic mechanics (intercepting/evading) are never mastered, because newer players can just power through the older content with stronger champs. People are only struggling with new content. Brian Grant is an example of what i am referring to. He is f2p, been playing since nearly the beginning, but because he built his roster over a long period of time, mastered the basic mechanics of the game and puts effort into understanding new abilities/nodes, he is able to clear all content, with little or no difficulties (exceptions here and there). It took me 3 or 4 months to clear my first normal EQ on UC 100%. I needed to adjust to the increased difficulty and complexity of fights.

What would be nice, is if they could reduce the energy cost of lower difficulties for players that are Uncollected or Cavalier.
    Proven - beginner is reduced
    Conqueror - beginner and normal is reduced
    Uncollected - beginner, normal and heroic is reduced.
    Elder's Bane - beginner, normal, heroic and master is reduced.
    Cavalier - beginner, normal, heroic and master is reduced. (Uncollected to be reduced if and when they ever add a higher difficulty to EQ)

btw i have only been playing since Feb 18, Uncollected since Sep 18.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    You guys do realize kabam said they are looking into the rewards of monthly quests right? That being said all of you are arguing for nothing lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Not sure why there's been a surge of Posts on this, but this isn't accurate. For the most part, the difficulty hasn't increased that much. Somewhat, yes. However, Rosters have grown and Champs with newer Abilities have been added. The Thanos Fight is a special occurrence, and it's meant to be a challenge. Aside from a month or two where the Bosses haven't been properly gauged, it's not that much harder.
    The Rewards from Side Quests are part of the EQ. Not a replacement for it. It's a way to add extra Rewards without increasing the difficulty of the EQ more. The Rewards are not irrelevant because of the Side Quests. If you increase the Rewards too much in the EQ, you have to add more work to earn them, and that's the opposite of what people want.

How would you know? You didn't do the first 8 months of UC because you weren't at that level yet.
    Did I say UC? OP is talking about Master, for one thing. For another, I've played the same game for years. I can gauge for myself what has and hasn't become more difficult. For the most part, it hasn't become that much harder. The AI has behaved differently, and there have been a couple times where I thought the challenge was extra, but overall it's been the same effort for the same Rewards. When you examine it over time.
    You should really read carefully when trying to take a shot at me. I'm not the one who ends up embarrassed.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I'd find Thanos relatively straight forward if you know, the game wasn't bug ridden at the moment, how these people deemed the game in a fit state to start AW Seasons is beyond me, but staying on topic here. Thanos, for the best part is simple, I can get him down to 30% each time, losing less than 25% of my health on hyperion. But then the fun begins, The new passive AI that really really doesn't want to dash in, kind of negates the fact you have to intercept him, that paired with the fact Backdraft intercepts for the best part are in a terrible state, means Intercepts are pretty much off the table, I can get maybe two in other than that I'm just sat there taking block damage because Thanos, the man with a damn infinity gauntlet is running from me for the best part of 3 minutes between dashes.

Now, when I do build up the armor breaks and power for a special 3, another trademark Kabam bug kicks in, I end up throwing a medium or a light right into the air after I launch my SP3 and die again. The content is reasonably difficult, but pair that with the glitches the inadequate dev team have let sneak into the game, its just not worth it for me, much rather just put the game down for this month until they pull their fingers out and fix: Intercepts, Framerate issues, AI Behaviour in general, SP3s, and the vast array of bugs of which we havent seen the scale or magnitude of in years. Feeling real 2016 with the amount of bugs in here.
    Bidzy7 said:

So you honestly think beginner to master mode rewards are adequate in the current state of the game ?

Also Kabam have already acknowledged that the rewards need updating and i expect that in the next few months the rewards will get updated. I'm thinking maybe august time (last time they were updated 2 years ago) but it could even be later or tied in with 6.2

What current state of the game are you referring to? The current state of the game gives more opportunities to grow your roster than in the past. So why would we need to give them even more?

I honestly think beginner to master are perfectly adequate. If they add anything it should be ranking resources and not crystal shards. Newer players complain as it is by not having enough gold or catalyst materials. They don't need tons of newer champs they can't rank. There's enough ways to get those. But i stand by that rewards are good enough for that player base.
    They've been saying they are looking at revamping rewards forever. They always say that as they are always looking at data. Its just comment and doesnt mean much until theres an announcement.
    Noob2435 said:

You guys do realize kabam said they are looking into the rewards of monthly quests right? That being said all of you are arguing for nothing lol

Given all the restructuring of progressional rewards, including things like the new titles and the new objective system, they pretty much have to be. That doesn't necessarily mean those are guaranteed to change, but they literally wouldn't, and couldn't introduce objectives and the new titles without looking carefully at the entire progressional reward structure.

If I had to guess, I would guess that the devs might be looking at separating the progressional ladder into two phases (whereas for the entire history of the game to now there's basically been one). The first would be a beginner phase which roughly encompasses progression from beginner tier difficulty to about master difficulty, which they might decide to significantly accelerate (there are already hints of this happening). And the second phase would be a more step-ladder phase which encompasses achieving uncollected and cavalier status, with future steps to be added in the future. The lower "beginner phase" would be a relatively ungated free for all, while the "end game-ish phase" would be more of a gated, divided phase with some difficulty barriers between the steps (i.e. battling the collector to become uncollected, completing Act 6.1 with the 5*/6* limits to become cavalier).
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    The rewards def. need to go up as well as the difficulty, which I'm fine with. I hope to see more t2a shards more 5* shards and more 6*shards and we're cool!
    AndiYTDE said:

xNig said:

The real deal in the rewards for Masters is the T2A fragments that allow lower tier players to strengthen, not widen, their roster.

I'm not against additional rewards. But simply asking for it without valid justification or substantiation is just noise and greed, akin to a child throwing a tantrum because his friend has a nicer toy and he wants more.

Yeah, those 10% of a T2A are really going to help players... It only takes 40 months of doing Master Mode 100% in order to get 4 T2A from Master Mode, so we should be thankful!

Why do I ask for increased rewards? Because they are not proportional to the challenge and the current state of the game. I´ve already explained that the difficulty for Master is around 4 times higher than Heroic, and the last time the rewards have been updated was in 2017. Meanwhile the game itself got harder, a lot of annoying defenders have been added (Domino, IMIW or Thing just to name a few), we got incredibly nasty nodes (Aspect of War, Aspect of Evolution...) but the rewards for facing these challenges have not been updated. Maybe you have a different opionion, that´s fine. But stop laughing at people because they have a different opinion than you do.

And before you´re trying to play that "Git gud" card: I, too, have completed Act 6.1 within the first few weeks. You can look at my profile as you like doing that.
    Master or UC isn't meant to be THE source of T2A. For a quest as easy as masters is, 3k a good reward.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 788 ★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

And we also have the 5* shards as well: The Master quest if 4x harder than Heroic and only gives us 1.5x the 5* shards. You cannot deny that this is called "bad rewards"

or in other perspective Heroic has some super good rewards with 4x easer then master and having only 500 5* shards less

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

xNig said:

The real deal in the rewards for Masters is the T2A fragments that allow lower tier players to strengthen, not widen, their roster.

I'm not against additional rewards. But simply asking for it without valid justification or substantiation is just noise and greed, akin to a child throwing a tantrum because his friend has a nicer toy and he wants more.

Yeah, those 10% of a T2A are really going to help players... It only takes 40 months of doing Master Mode 100% in order to get 4 T2A from Master Mode, so we should be thankful!

Why do I ask for increased rewards? Because they are not proportional to the challenge and the current state of the game. I´ve already explained that the difficulty for Master is around 4 times higher than Heroic, and the last time the rewards have been updated was in 2017. Meanwhile the game itself got harder, a lot of annoying defenders have been added (Domino, IMIW or Thing just to name a few), we got incredibly nasty nodes (Aspect of War, Aspect of Evolution...) but the rewards for facing these challenges have not been updated. Maybe you have a different opionion, that´s fine. But stop laughing at people because they have a different opinion than you do.

And before you´re trying to play that "Git gud" card: I, too, have completed Act 6.1 within the first few weeks. You can look at my profile as you like doing that.
    Master or UC isn't meant to be THE source of T2A. For a quest as easy as masters is, 3k a good reward.
    I´v never said that the EQs are the main source of T2A, but saying 3.6k T2A is a good reward for Master is just wrong. Again: It takes 40 months (More than 3 years!) of doing Master in order to get enough T2A to do anything with them. How does that benefit any player?! Those who care about T2A are uncollected anyways as you only use T2A in order to get your 5* champions to R4/5 or your 6* champions to R2. This is nothing non-uncolleted players even think about. I honestly don´t know how anyone can say with a straight face that this can be seen as "good reward".
    And we also have the 5* shards as well: The Master quest if 4x harder than Heroic and only gives us 1.5x the 5* shards. You cannot deny that this is called "bad rewards"
    That's only 1 way to get T2A. Who's only play in master and no other game mode? Stop trying to say it takes 40 months. If you area only playing master and no other game mode you deserve to wait 40 months.
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

xNig said:

I´v never said that the EQs are the main source of T2A, but saying 3.6k T2A is a good reward for Master is just wrong. Again: It takes 40 months (More than 3 years!) of doing Master in order to get enough T2A to do anything with them. How does that benefit any player?! Those who care about T2A are uncollected anyways as you only use T2A in order to get your 5* champions to R4/5 or your 6* champions to R2. This is nothing non-uncolleted players even think about. I honestly don´t know how anyone can say with a straight face that this can be seen as "good reward".
    That's only 1 way to get T2A. Who's only play in master and no other game mode? Stop trying to say it takes 40 months. If you area only playing master and no other game mode you deserve to wait 40 months.
    I´m measuring the rewards by how long it takes for them to become useful. And 40 months is a bit too long to be considered "good".
    Quite possibly the most ignorant way of looking at it. If you want to play that way, increase heroic rewards becuase it will take 20 months to get 5* crystal.

Point is, master is one avenue in getting T2A. Your comparison is not valid.