**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Here is my 5* Roster

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Tech seems to be RNG's favorite for me. Any contenders among them which would be helpful for Act 4, 5, RTTL, and LOL?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Vision and like cage are your best
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Cool. Would you recommend ranking either of them to R5?
    Zuro said:

Focus on Vision, Spider Gwen, Luke cage and iceman

Alright.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Agree with above comments. Vision is much better awakened and with a lot of sig stones, but still an MVP in many paths.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Heres mine

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I think those are all at least decent except IP and IM.
    MiStaLova said:

Heres mine

Very nice! I would certainly like to have Void (5*), SL (5*), Hyperion (5*), Ghost Rider (5*), Yellowjacket (6*), Medusa (5*), Gladiator Hulk (5*), Domino (5*), IM:IW (5*), Red Hulk (5*), Venom (5*), Hawkeye (5*), Quake (5*), and Yellowjacket (5*). I'm hoping my next 5* is 1) not a tech champion and 2) a good champion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Iceman is by far the best
    DalBot said:

MiStaLova said:

Heres mine

Is this an attempt at a brag post/thread hijack?
    It could be seen that way, but at the same time everyone is free to comment and share their rosters.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have 50 5* (plenty of them duped) and still don't have Iceman. Jealous of him in your 5* roster.
    Spurgeo14 said:

I have 50 5* (plenty of them duped) and still don't have Iceman. Jealous of him in your 5* roster.

I'm surprised to have a character that someone with 50 5* doesn't have.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Ahitlaw said:

I think Vision, Iceman, Spider-Gwen, and Luke Cage are all worth r4. Of the four of them, I personally would take Iceman to r5 first.
    DNA3000 said:

Ahitlaw said:

I think Vision, Iceman, Spider-Gwen, and Luke Cage are all worth r4. Of the four of them, I personally would take Iceman to r5 first.
    Iceman is currently Rank 3. So he is almost there. :smile:
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Other than IP and IM, you have pulled some really good champs..as others have mentioned,iceman is the best of the lot...he will serve u well in a lot of situations with his immunities and evade countering..LC and spideygwen are two champs who have been phenomenal since their buffs and you also have doc oc and vision as two really great tech options...all in all...you are set for 3 classes which is a really good situation to be in after 8 5* champs
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Lol when are you planning to rank 5 anyone?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Oh all those, Luke is your best.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Iceman, cage, vision, doc oc and spider Gwen are some really good starter 5* champs.
  • JaipalJaipal Posts: 10
    Hows mine?
    Have a 5* venompool as well
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

I’d say Luke cage r3 and vision r4. Iceman is worth a R5
    Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

I’d say Luke cage r3 and vision r4. Iceman is worth a R5
    Agree
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Great start... focus on Luke Icebro and Vision and don't sleep on spidey gwen or doc ok... very solid start!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I'd recommend Doc Ock to r3 at least. He is a beast with a lot of utility, nice dmg and block prof. He was quite game changing for me.
    Jaipal said:

Hows mine?
    Have a 5* venompool as well

Update. Km ranked up to r4
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    We are showing 5* in here now? Might aswell drop mine. Also
    I have Domino. SHes good but hampered a bit against bleed immune. Iceman is more overall better since most enemies aren't immune to coldsnap, bar a few. Domino is only bleed immune, while iceman is triple immune.
    Terra said:

We are showing 5* in here now? Might aswell drop mine. Also
    I have Domino. SHes good but hampered a bit against bleed immune. Iceman is more overall better since most enemies aren't immune to coldsnap, bar a few. Domino is only bleed immune, while iceman is triple immune.

I wan domino and starky so much. Dont even have them as 4*s

Ahitlaw said:

Lol when are you planning to rank 5 anyone?
    Resources is part of the issue.

Iceman should be your main priority right now, immune to bleed, poison and incinerate

Will certainly work on that. He is at Rank 3. I will need to check my resources. I know right now I'm working on Ranking up one of my 4* Avengers as I am close to getting all the Special Objectives complete.