Options

UC Nameless Thanos Vs. The Collector

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
Here's a good question. Who do you feel was more challenging for you?

UC Nameless Thanos Vs. The Collector 170 votes

UC Nameless Thanos
40%
BadroseBrainimpacterDoc_HollamonzuffyDeadmaddyRotellyCammonRoFingfangfoomfaneshydrogohardAkhilxcxNOOOOOOOOPEEEEERCunhaHar8ThunderGodHendrossCassydamianohmDuke_SilverXXGhost_RiderXXLiss_Bliss_ 69 votes
The Collector
52%
GamerdanielmathSiliyoLeNoirFaineantSeverus35ChadhoganHaji_SaabTimone147RaganatorcUbA_LiBrEbenshbbelli300TheManMythLegendPrimmer79DidzeeKihlgastTerraKossukoseBajjsbwuqjwB_Rabbitt 89 votes
Never Fought Them
7%
The_red_EclipseWakanda4Ever278Midnite93mrcyrcleGodfatherspieWoody15Dadder_345popsThicco_Modekamalnathr1993BanditRaccoon55AneurysmMr_incredibl3 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The Collector

Nameless UC just took a lot of practice, whereas the collector was just a bunch of revives

This in a nutshell. One cost lots of time, the other lots of resources
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Posts: 10
    The Collector
    Thanos was amazing! I really had to push myself! And I personally loved it. But collector, all I did was hit 10-15 times, die revive. Maybe I am a better player now, but yeah.
  • Options
    Interesting. It's been a while since I fought him. I was practicing on Thanos, and the thought popped into my head. I couldn't decide, so I thought I would ask others how they feel.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The Collector

Nameless UC just took a lot of practice, whereas the collector was just a bunch of revives

Yep.

Hit a few times. Sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Repeat ad nauseam.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well one is a fight of fair mechanics that you can learn to fight. The other is a sickening money grab.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The Collector
    Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Well one is a fight of fair mechanics that you can learn to fight. The other is a sickening money grab.

Meh with practice both have been solod
    Practice and either a 5/65 OR, SS, or Dorm. I have yet to see a solo with a 3/45 level champ.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Thanos was actually a skil match-up, while the Collector was just hit him a few times with Stark Spidey, revive, rinse-and-repeat. So while Thanos was a better fight, Collector was more of a units wall for me (though skill does have some part).
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Comparison is wrong. If I had to do collector with 9 energy? Ofc it’d be much easier than thanos. Even his hp is 170k
  • Options

Comparison is wrong. If I had to do collector with 9 energy? Ofc it’d be much easier than thanos. Even his hp is 170k

I wouldn't say wrong. Just a thought I had.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The Collector
    I think the collector was a much tougher fight because of where I was when I fought him. But now I have obviously harder hitting champs and my skill lvl has improved, with that being said only using 9 energy to get to thanos meant you could get more practice and didn't feel the need to revive where the collector took a full energy and tons of fights just to get to him and you are committed but that's just how I feel for me ?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    The only problem I had with UC nameless thanos is his third phase. Sure you can out skill him, but his massive health pool combined with only having 1 second to deal damage means you only damage him bit by bit.
  • Options
    SpiderWarrior77SpiderWarrior77 Posts: 22
    The act 6 boss will be probably harder than both of these bosses combined.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The Collector

The act 6 boss will be probably harder than both of these bosses combined.

Yeah probably. Hopefully not the same way Collector is "hard".
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The Collector
    Thanos was fine after a couple tries, collector was just bs
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Thanos was waayyy harder. Collector just cost me 5 revives every run. Very predictable and not hard, you know what you can expect. Thanos...pfff...how to intercept a super passive AI....annoying.
  • Options
    TawliTawli Posts: 67
    UC Nameless Thanos
    Thanos, he is a challenge ( can be one shotted) while collector is basically revive/unit dependant and doesnt take skill.

Yes i know there are videos of one shots of the collector, but i stand by my choice.