**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For an event as big as Endgame do you think the event does it justice?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Do you think that the event this month does justice to Avengers Endgame?

For an event as big as Endgame do you think the event does it justice? 119 votes

Yes
1%
Alfa_PigeonJollyHawk 2 votes
No
93%
DalBotRektorJOHNOSA1995DrZolaWorld EaterTimone147CrkwestSpity68Ace_03Carnage313CeresCPHJadedForwardTerraStar_Lord_HENRIQUE_FORTEJohnyzeroLvernon15BrandonmballouMqc19 111 votes
Neutral
5%
TheVyrusThesurvivlisttntslKillerRino19B_Dizzle_01Boilingsi_si 6 votes

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    No
    This event was fit for a straight to DVD movie
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    No
    How is this even a question? This isn't objective, it's just plain s**t
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No offense. Just sayin'. There's a number. ;)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No

How many times are we going to see the same Posts? Lol. All month long, I'm sure the message has gone over.

We haven't got a official statement it has. And the vocalness people have been about the event is justified. I believe the Mods will ignore it until it's blown over.
    What official statement do you expect? There's less than 2 weeks left. People thought it was a miss. I'm sure they got the message.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    They should do another endgame event next month with a true side event to do it justice
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No
    Kabam really dropped the ball on endgame Event. I hope the next update fixes the things that has been plauging the contest. Otherwise they will loose alot of players
    Dtl7714 said:

How many times are we going to see the same Posts? Lol. All month long, I'm sure the message has gone over.

Be grateful. If people didnt criticize Kabam you wouldnt be able to argue for no reason and thus would have no purpose in life.
    You know you have about an inch to judge, you're here poking jabs at me.
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    No
    A regular month would have been better than this
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No
    It is a lackluster month even without endgame in mind. I was more excited for the intel store and bounty missions than save the battlerealm which gave me a trickle of shards and some sig stones.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Neutral
    Dtl7714 said:

Be grateful. If people didnt criticize Kabam you wouldnt be able to argue for no reason and thus would have no purpose in life.
    He is right though, there are tons of threads and comments all the same. The mods do not need, or have the ability, to answer single snide comment.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Ok Cosmo...
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    No

Dtl7714 said:

But for real though, aside from hanging out on the forums what is your day job? Im just curious.
    Vandelay Industries. Lol.
    No offense, but the dude does have a point.... you got 16 633 posts..... divided by 365days, would make 45 posts a day 7days a week for a year. but let's say you have been on the forum for 3 years, that's still 15 posts a day 7 days a week for 3 years.

Add the time you spent reading post on this forum and we gotta question ourselves.... how does he have so much time on is hand?

But no offense, I just wonder cause it is excessive in some ways.

Dtl7714 said:

But for real though, aside from hanging out on the forums what is your day job? Im just curious.
    No offense, but the dude does have a point.... you got 16 633 posts..... divided by 365days, would make 45 posts a day 7days a week for a year. but let's say you have been on the forum for 3 years, that's still 15 posts a day 7 days a week for 3 years.

Add the time you spent reading post on this forum and we gotta question ourselves.... how does he have so much time on is hand?

I can assure you, the only people who pay attention to my Stats are the ones that notice. I'm not keeping track.
    The details of my life and my time are not really up for discussion with a bunch of strangers on a Forum. Lol.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    No

Dtl7714 said:

I can assure you, the only people who pay attention to my Stats are the ones that notice. I'm not keeping track.
    The details of my life and my time are not really up for discussion with a bunch of strangers on a Forum. Lol.
    All fair, all fair...... never the less, we do notice, and if you want to keep it to yourself, all fair.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I mean he was just curious
    I don't mean that with any disrespect, I'm just not explaining my life and my every move to people. I'm open enough as it is. Lol.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    No
    TheVyrus said:

Dtl7714 said:

He is right though, there are tons of threads and comments all the same. The mods do not need, or have the ability, to answer single snide comment.
    Number of threads aside, these 45 days will go down as some of the worst of the contest.

Bad side quest, with no story-check
    Awful side quest rewards-check
    Recycled EQ boss -check (Thanos, with phases, again albeit tweaked slightly)
    Same old EQ rewards-check

This should have and could have been a great month in the game. What little they tried to do with it sucked. If people dont complain, it doesnt get better.

I mean seriously, they didnt even try hard this month. They might as well have scrapped that stupid side quest, gave us the normal amount of time and moved on to the the next EQ where we are awaiting the next thrilling installment of EQ boss with some combo of heal/unstoppable/unblockable. Though not engaging, better rewards.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    No

What official statement do you expect? There's less than 2 weeks left. People thought it was a miss. I'm sure they got the message.

I'm sure we are all aware that they probably did get the message...and this game may not be ran by Marvel and it's a total separate thing from the MCU, but for as many times that they have used the MCU release for their own purpose, you would think that they would do something extraordinary for End Game.

Sometimes when I'm bored at work, I just skim through the forums really quick and read mods comments and about bugs and sometimes the drama among the players cause they are complaining about something petty. BUT for all the **** that's happening in the game and bugs and Kabam as a company hasn't done much....sometimes a little repetition is good. The company deserves it...maybe not the mods since they don't develop anything but still.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    No

you “nameless” it.

Boooooooooooooooooooo

• djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Rasilover said:

you “nameless” it.

Boooooooooooooooooooo

-urns.