**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fun is back - try Power Stone Hulk

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
Seatin cleared an epic Ebony Maw path with a 1* Hulk !!!!!!

Power Stone Hulk is the first fun I have had this month.

Kabam, please let Thor be this fun.

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Crispy said:

Not on the reality path. Don’t wanna go down that road...

It was exhausting, but still fun.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i agree. it was fun tearing through those champs.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

Shame he was so late in the month to get his infinity stone boost. I've already explored everything his stone would work for...

That being said, I would absolutely love if these stone boosts become permanent.

The stones buff would be too powerful to keep around.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    This beef up hulk should be the blue print for the hulk being upgraded.

This is how hulk should be in the game, but less OP....
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

This beef up hulk should be the blue print for the hulk being upgraded.

This is how hulk should be in the game, but less OP....

true, no one should be able to be 100% energy resistance or 75% phyiscal resistant

• NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Gkohler said:

Was able to clear all lanes except reality Thing with him. That Thing is annoying!

Dude just take a hit to trigger indestructable and smash the **** out of him
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Hulks furies are constantly triggering buffet regen though... loses no health. Hawkeye Downs him easy.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Nikhil said:

Gkohler said:

Was able to clear all lanes except reality Thing with him. That Thing is annoying!

I did try that... and he then became unstoppable & unblockable & indestructible as well.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Way to little to late!!!! Event was finished weeks ago, no benefit to re-run.

If they use the buffs to buff champs permanently going forward great (even if just partially) then great. Otherwise, it’s just a tease and a complete waste of time and effort.

The entire month was dismal. Everyone keeps saying it and I hate to be the one to throw more dirt on the pile. But gotta just call it what it is .....pure garbage.

May 2019 ——>. Gets a big fat F
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I prefer to enjoy him, to be honest. You do you. Lol.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    This is how Hulk should be as a champ full stop! Absolutely destroying anything in his path, and even with 99 fury he isn’t that OP, it’s not like there is insane amounts of damage, it’s evened out well.

Most of these Avengers champs need a buff, just keep the stones active forever as a little boost!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Um...no. Hulk would be too OP. Same with Cap.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Hulk and Cap would be too op with the stones. They'd blow everything out of the water. Ironmans stone could somewhat work if tuned to a lesser degree with just the stacking armor. BW is in the same category as hulk n cap. Thor is yet to be seen. Hawkeye could work too, just being able to bleed on basic attacks would be a nice addition if capped at 2 bleeds and nothing else like shock.
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    SparkAlot said:

Nikhil said:

Gkohler said:

I did try that... and he then became unstoppable & unblockable & indestructible as well.
    Same here, cant kill Thing, Im stuck...smh...He gets tons of boosts, even worst he heals for the little health I took from him. Any advice ppl? Thanks!
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

SparkAlot said:

Nikhil said:

Gkohler said:

Same here, cant kill Thing, Im stuck...smh...He gets tons of boosts, even worst he heals for the little health I took from him. Any advice ppl? Thanks!
    I used Hawkeye for reality Thing. Build the degens and shocks to off set the regen..use his sp3 . Bait his specials
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Belfigor said:

hulk is wortless in that event, void kill him in seconds with degen and tjing goes unblockable after 5 hits
    cap is still the way

Nope just let void hit you and boom you win the video game
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Gkohler said:

SparkAlot said:

Nikhil said:

Gkohler said:

I used Hawkeye for reality Thing. Build the degens and shocks to off set the regen..use his sp3 . Bait his specials
    What level was he? I only got a 3*, and he can't cut it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This was incredibly fun. Couldn't agree more.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    SparkAlot said:

Gkohler said:

SparkAlot said:

Nikhil said:

Gkohler said:

What level was he? I only got a 3*, and he can't cut it.
    R1 5* Hawkeye.

But hulk ran thru every other lane no problem
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Idk why i am having trouble with Loki. Can anybody shed some light on that. It seems that I can’t become indestructible and unstoppable. I’m using a basic 3* hulk in master.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Already did this dumb event couple weeks ago and no way I'm touching it again lol.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Couldn't help but laugh out loud when playing Powerstone Hulk - what a beast!
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    This is the Hulk we deserve!!!