**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cutoff Aegon

Please Simeone knows cutoff for Aegon?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Drooped2 said:

3.3/3.4 range

I think the second round goes around 3.6~3.7 or more
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Who will grind 3,5mil for a 4* basic champ nowadays? The community has driven mad this month. lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Greekhit it’s Ægon tho. One of the few 4* still worth seriously ranking up. I heard someone got him this round for 3.3. I put up 3.7 because I had a ton of free time on Saturday and wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    Low rated players need to stop their life and don’t sleep for 72h if they want to get him. As for the higher rated I can’t see the point of grinding that much for a champ that u will eventually pull next weeks.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It’s the same for me but being at that point a 4* champ ,no matter how strong he is, it’s rather useless. The only reason I can find to do that is rating increase. At this point of the game u pull several 4* weekly so u will pull him anyway. I personally don’t grind over 2mil at basic arena as it’s mostly a time waste.
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I ran suicides and I stopped at 4 mil Friday afternoon. He's like the one champ that's evaded me
  • Options
    Took me 2 years to pull a 4* GR so that mentality is rather flawed @Greekhit . Some champs just elude certain players. I've yet to pull him and put up 4.4 million points just to be sure. I knew it would be lower, but extra BCs never hurt in my book. Gonna be going again for round 2 to awaken him. I wish I had gone for Corvus when he was in the 4* Basic as I've yet to pull him as well. Even 1 round would've been wise to at least have him. Only have a 3* Corvus :neutral:

I pull multiple 4* champs weekly and certain champs still elude. Heck, I wouldn't have Hood if I hadn't gone for him in the 4* Basic arena awhile back (back in the days when God Tier champs went for 6+ million, and The Hood went for 4.2 million). He's been around forever, yet... I can't seem to dupe mine. One of the few 4* champs I've yet to dupe. So due to RNG, I'm not taking any chances when it comes to Ægon. I want him. Don't necessarily NEED him, but certainly want him.
  • Options
    DhityDhity Posts: 2
    I have tried to grind for him ... But it's really tough for a 5month old account ... I don't have much maxed 4 stars to keep my Streak ... The max I can keep is 14 streak wins ... And have to wait for 2h for the next round ...

Btw Congrats who got him 😀
  • Options
    espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    I had 3.6 million and I got him so best myguess would be anything above 3 million.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    espo1 said:

I had 3.6 million and I got him so best myguess would be anything above 3 million.

• Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Who will grind 3,5mil for a 4* basic champ nowadays? The community has driven mad this month. lol

A 4 star Aegon with a 999 persistent charge can clear LoL faster than any of your 5 stars
  • Options
    espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    Winterthur sorry to hear that, funny thing I was going to stop at 3.2 million but I didn't.. Well you have one more round starting today, grind bro and you'll get him.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    espo1 said:

Winterthur sorry to hear that, funny thing I was going to stop at 3.2 million but I didn't.. Well you have one more round starting today, grind bro and you'll get him.

Nah ... I went overdrive and hit 4.7m. Broke my own streak record. Still groggy from all that grinding.