**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic the worst class in the game?

2»

Comments

• SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Dont forget about Hood. Still a great champion for dusa, hype and buff heavy champs. Hex and stagger with some points in MD I say I take him over Dr Voodoo in alot of fight. Got both 5* at rank 4.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I am a potato salad with ketchup
    Why are there so many options? This is literally a yes or no question lol
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It ain’t sure it has become the worst class but it’s surely the most rapidly devalued. With the increasing amount of new champs having passive simple buffs (not unique) as armor or fury for example, and the overhauling of old champs by turning their buffs into passive, mystics more useful characteristic, nullify, is becoming more and more useless. Kabam should stop this tactics before the contest end up having champs with only passive champs. Why IMIW armor needs to be passive? To make Iron Fist more useless? And what’s the solution on that? Make an overhaul to Iron Fist giving him new passive buffs? Really can’t get how the developers are thinking and even if they test new champs interactions with older before releasing them. I’m personally curious to see if colossus armor turn to passive it will be completely ridiculous.
    Please no more PASSIVE buffs, this joke has gone too far.
    Thanks
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    No
    Tech is the worst class. All of the Iron men variants (minus IMIW), Howard the Yuck, Civil Warrior. The top guys are great, but there are so many duds in tech
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes
    No offence but eww
    VOLK1902 said:

Terra said:

Who in their right mind puts ketchup on a potato salad

Me
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited May 2019
    No
    MD was only “nerfed”!(H8! That word) for AW. Works just fine everywhere else. anyway,
    Mystic RULE.
    We own.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Yes
    They were the best before