**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic the worst class in the game?

Just curious what do you think about mystic class

Mystic the worst class in the game? 154 votes

Yes
38%
NonuRagamugginGunnerAlfa_PigeonFreakydFizzzzzybloodyCainCrkwestSpity68Ace_03mmmbanyasLieto92ForwardFeeney234quando213Emil_LimsonAlCapone2727nameplasFingfangfoomfanesSamdroxtaarCliffordcan 59 votes
No
36%
ArcDeAngelusGamerthetaman23Timone147AjavedTheManMythLegendDrenlinpaps666phillgreenTerraTJ82BajjsbwuqjwMqc19Patchie93Savio444PizzabeatRasiloverThesurvivlistZlatn1qtntsl 56 votes
Not sure
4%
KittenPrimecx23433Maldroit2Mathking13HedronLufasodawID_83 7 votes
What is mystic?
0%
Zayo_278 1 vote
I don't care i am (write other class) boiii
1%
Fighter092Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
I am a potato salad with ketchup
18%
razielVceedr_nish777Lvernon15Sixshot1WîndšpävePanchulon21Datman257LordRaymond3MeebletonQacobmishfuDonrefreKachiFred_JoeityVOLK1902DarkEternityFjolnirDrooped2Noob371 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    No
    Who in their right mind puts ketchup on a potato salad
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    No
    VOLK1902 said:

Terra said:

Who in their right mind puts ketchup on a potato salad

Me
    You're a madman. I respect that
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

• Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Yes
    Easily Mystic. Scarlett Witch, Magik and Sym Supreme.... not enough to save the class.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    VOLK1902 said:

Kerneas said:

Perfect counters for the overused cosmic class

There is only one counter Symbiot Supreme.And if somebody don't have him they will use other non-mystic champion to counter opponent.For example Cap IW vs Champion of the Universe or Hyperion vs Medusa,or "Ghost" the way through opponent (or use any other god-tier champion (Blade,Corvus,Omega etc)).
    He is not the only counter. SW is still pretty powerful as a 4*. Magik counters power gain. So on and so on.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    For those who said no, what is the worst class and why?
  • Options
    Yes

Easily Mystic. Scarlett Witch, Magik and Sym Supreme.... not enough to save the class.

Dormamu, Dr Voodoo and GR?
    They're heavy hitters too lol. I think Dormamus power control is better than Magiks, maybe best in game to me. Just was trying to mention the more popular ones, but still I think there's more useful champs in every other class
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I am a potato salad with ketchup

They're heavy hitters too lol. I think Dormamus power control is better than Magiks, maybe best in game to me. Just was trying to mention the more popular ones, but still I think there's more useful champs in every other class
    Dormammu has insane power control, maybe even better then Magik but he's overlooked by a lot of people because he lacks damage. I guess you can't blame them
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No

I'd say the classes are pretty even and it be nearly impossible to call one the worst since all of them have a plethora of good champs.

For mystics you have

Magik, Symbiote Supreme, Dr. Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Scarlett Witch,

Utility wise Dorm has the easiest power control in the game with double mediums.

Mephisto with Champion synergy can hit pretty hard as well especially at 6 souls

Can't forget the strength of the fully stacked Morningstar

And even Guilotine with her new synergies can stack souls with no problem for a strong sp3
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yes
    Meant to hit no cause there is no worst class
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Who’s the worst in your opinion? I say it’s either mystic or skill, but skill is coming on stronger these days with nick fury, ronin etc
  • Options
    AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 8
    edited May 2019
    No
    Come on guys! with the current champs, there is not a worst class anymore! enjoy the game...
  • Options
    Yes
    VOLK1902 said:

Patchie93 said:

I'd say the classes are pretty even and it be nearly impossible to call one the worst since all of them have a plethora of good champs.

For mystics you have

Utility wise Dorm has the easiest power control in the game with double mediums.

Mephisto with Champion synergy can hit pretty hard as well especially at 6 souls

And even Guilotine with her new synergies can stack souls with no problem for a strong sp3
    First thing you can throw away Voodoo as a good champion he definitely had become mediocre champion and very outdated and irrelevant for the new content.I know because I have a 4/55 sig 120 which i want to rank down right now because he was easily replaced by others.Other mystics are ok but everyone uses SS the most.

Secondly yes,Dormammu is the easiest power control champion but he lacks damage.

Thirdly nobody uses both Mephisto and Champion as attackers.

Fourthly nobody stacks Morningstar nowadays and i am not sure if someone uses her in 2019

Fifthly no one will waste his 5 places in quest team or 3 places in AW AQ team to collect Guillotine synergies and use her.
    Morningstar was my 1st 5* and I refuse to take her past R3. Not awakened she's so useless to me. I know other like her but I don't like getting the charges. Its not satisfying like it is with Corvus
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Yes
    All classes have a fairly comparable top end, but mystic runs out of decent depth fast.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No
    IKON said:

All classes have a fairly comparable top end, but mystic runs out of decent depth fast.

That's cause mystic has easily 10 less champs than any other class.
    VOLK1902 said:

Patchie93 said:

For mystics you have

First thing you can throw away Voodoo as a good champion he definitely had become mediocre champion and very outdated and irrelevant for the new content.I know because I have a 4/55 sig 120 which i want to rank down right now because he was easily replaced by others.Other mystics are ok but everyone uses SS the most.

Secondly yes,Dormammu is the easiest power control champion but he lacks damage.

Thirdly nobody uses both Mephisto and Champion as attackers.

Fourthly nobody stacks Morningstar nowadays and i am not sure if someone uses her in 2019

Fifthly no one will waste his 5 places in quest team or 3 places in AW AQ team to collect Guillotine synergies and use her.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with voodoo. As long as you can poison them he is a monster mix that with his power burn and he is a stellar champion. Maybe you just aren't using him properly.

Yes dorm lacks damage but played right you can power control forever, and heal up well chipping away at an opponent.

True but if it isnt used how do you know its not good

Actually MS is considered a good option for 615 xbones and seen 1 in war offense the other week so still a thing.

And guilotines synergies are a solid team with both MS and Ronin being members of that 5 man team
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Dormmamu can actually have quite a bit of damage if played right. I love him. The whole guillotine synergy team (Morningstar, Gamora, ronin, night thrasher etc.) are my favorite people to just play. Very underrated. You don’t even have to use Morningstar, but she’s way easier because she can be at 3 souls by the end of the first fight with full synergies. KT1 has some guillotine team stuff up, awesome stuff.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure, the reason mystic has no good depth is it has fewer champs as a class, but that doesn't change that it lacks depth.
  • Options
    bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    Yes
    Mystic has good champs but they are old (outside SS), while other classes have been quite improved lately. So i guess mystic is the worst class
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Who’s the worst in your opinion? I say it’s either mystic or skill, but skill is coming on stronger these days with nick fury, ronin etc
    @Mitchell35 It's really hard to say. I think it also depends on what you are basing it off of. If we are looking at strictly most useful champs in that class i'd day Skill lacks the most. Blade, Aegon, Nick Fury, Ronin?, KM and Korg (Defense only really). Mystic would be a close 2nd.