**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2015 Rank up Gems as rewards - one class only?

MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
So since these rewards are 'random' - what do you do if all of your 2015 Skill champions are R4 and you still have these lovely rewards rotting?

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Damn, you got R4 Hawkeye, WS and OG BP? That’s who I used my 3 on. Would have done Electra, but I have her as a 6*
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Only one I do not is BW as I do not have her yet.... but still. 6 chances at 6 classes for 6 2015 R3 to R4 crystals.... your randomizer needs some serious tweaking. I have had 5 Tech 5* AGs as well. This is not isolated.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Who in their right mind would R4 every single 2015 champ without using these gems?

Hawkeye was a valid r4 no gem at one time.

The rest? Yea im not sure why anyone r4 them without gems
    Agreed. Possibly make a case for Elecktra but not the rest and not just skill champs. There wasnt enough T2A back then to do so anyway.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

So since these rewards are 'random' - what do you do if all of your 2015 Skill champions are R4 and you still have these lovely rewards rotting?

You wait to pull the 2015 skill champions you don’t have at r4; There are 8 on the list.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Use them as an example to the community why you dont r4 2015 champs until youre done the variants 🤷‍♂️
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Use them as an example to the community why you dont r4 2015 champs until youre done the variants 🤷‍♂️

What if you need those champs to clear variant or other content?

What if you need those champs to clear variant or other content?
    No one's clearing variant 1 with a r4 Daredevil.
    Drooped2 said:

Damn, you got R4 Hawkeye, WS and OG BP? That’s who I used my 3 on. Would have done Electra, but I have her as a 6*

I used mine on Hawkeye and punisher only had 2 of those got 3 mutant tho cyclops colossus and mags
    Ouch, how do you sleep at night? What if you pull 2 more???
    edited June 2019
    @Demonzfyre

HE - valid R4 target pre Variant
    OG DD - Valid R4 target for dealing with unblockable nodes and/or The Collector.
    Elektra - Valid R4 with her ability reduction before BW was recently made into a 5* version
    WS - Valid R4 with synergies
    OG BP - used be to good damage, back in the day.
    DD Netflix - Garbage
    BW - Recent addition, worthy of R4.
    MK - Garbage
    Punisher - R4 for AWd

So - 6/8 are reasonable in hindsight. As you can see, I have 3 gems left out of 6. You do the math there. Because who thinks they are going to get 3, 5, or even 6 of the same crystal from 6 shots from a decent randomizer? Also, who gives out 6 crystals for 2015 chars that are outdated in 2019 and few in number for new content anyways? Getting the same one out of 6 shots out of 6 possible outcomes is VERY unlikely, but multiple people have reported similar outcomes, pointing to an error in their randomizer.
    Madcat said:

@Demonzfyre

HE - valid R4 target pre Variant
    OG DD - Valid R4 target for dealing with unblockable nodes and/or The Collector.
    Elektra - Valid R4 with her ability reduction before BW was recently made into a 5* version
    WS - Valid R4 with synergies
    OG BP - used be to good damage, back in the day.
    DD Netflix - Garbage
    BW - Recent addition, worthy of R4.
    MK - Garbage
    Punisher - R4 for AWd

So - 6/8 are reasonable in hindsight. As you can see, I have 3 gems left out of 6. You do the math there. Because who thinks they are going to get 3, 5, or even 6 of the same crystal from 6 shots from a decent randomizer? Also, who gives out 6 crystals for 2015 chars that are outdated in 2019 and few in number for new content anyways? Getting the same one out of 6 shots out of 6 possible outcomes is VERY unlikely, but multiple people have reported similar outcomes, pointing to an error in their randomizer.

Its not error when the outcome is random. It doesn't take into account what you uave in your stash or who you have at R4. When did you R4 all of these and why did you concentrate on the Skill class anyway? I'm super confused by your motives and who else you have at r4/5.
    Drooped2 said:

You guys are very dumb. OG DD isn’t even available as a 5*. The fact that you are talking about him at 4/55 shows how much of noobs you are.

Lol touche I dont track every champions availability and what star level. Just took his word for it
    😂😂😂 I actually like you since whatever happened to make you jaded about 2 weeks ago. You are my bro now @Drooped2
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

You guys are very dumb. OG DD isn’t even available as a 5*. The fact that you are talking about him at 4/55 shows how much of noobs you are.

Lol touche I dont track every champions availability and what star level. Just took his word for it
    😂😂😂 I actually like you since whatever happened to make you jaded about 2 weeks ago. You are my bro now @Drooped2
    Lol that makes 2 people on the forum that like me I bet haha.

Maybe I'm being egotistical it might be 1 now. :)
    Nah. You're cool. Blunt, but cool. ;)
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Lol that makes 2 people on the forum that like me I bet haha.

Maybe I'm being egotistical it might be 1 now. :)
    Nah. You're cool. Blunt, but cool. ;)
    When I was a kid my grandfather told me there was a tool for every job. But every toolbox needs a hammer.

I took it to life lessons and decided to be a hammer. Show up bash things in the face and go home.

Life lessons from a 73 year old who had seen way too much combat
    One day you'll be the 73 year old. ;)
    @Drooped2 well now I don’t like you due to your other friend. You are down to 1 now.
    Just testing Demon'

Yay, someone who actually plays the game rather than posts on here professionally. Funny that they list him, and have him as a 6*, but not a 5*... Just proving my point (I used a 4* DD on TC when I ran him); anyways, back to the main topic.

9 possible 5* Skill champs, 1 of which is not available yet; 1 of which has only recently become available in limited crystals for purchase leaves 7 possible for 6 crystals. Poor design if you ask me.

@Demonzfyre - each event is random, correct. The odds that each one will have the same outcome is the same... however, with a large enough sample size, it defines the effectiveness of your randomizer to truly be a well distributed randomizer. One that routinely comes up with the same outcome is not random.
    And just to show my "noobness"

Madcat said:

Just testing Demon'

Yay, someone who actually plays the game rather than posts on here professionally. Funny that they list him, and have him as a 6*, but not a 5*... Just proving my point (I used a 4* DD on TC when I ran him); anyways, back to the main topic.

9 possible 5* Skill champs, 1 of which is not available yet; 1 of which has only recently become available in limited crystals for purchase leaves 7 possible for 6 crystals. Poor design if you ask me.

@Demonzfyre - each event is random, correct. The odds that each one will have the same outcome is the same... however, with a large enough sample size, it defines the effectiveness of your randomizer to truly be a well distributed randomizer. One that routinely comes up with the same outcome is not random.
    Each outcome is a separate occurrence. In the case of the Gems, they're few and far between. You can't have an individual sample size large enough. For that matter, you could look at all outcomes combined, but even that is an exercise in futility because the RNG doesn't assign a Cosmic as I pull one, then a Mystic to the next person, then Science...etc. It literally draws one of the six Classes. You could pull the same one ad infinitum because your last pull doesn't affect your next one. Randomness in RNG is only partially random. It's random based on Drop Rates. In this case, it is truly random because the odds are equal. 1 in 6 everytime. However, random doesn't mean equal distribution. It just means selected without any particular order or reason, among the options present.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

@Drooped2 well now I don’t like you due to your other friend. You are down to 1 now.

Lol I'm sure I'll go back to zero someday soon it's my nature.
    I really like you on the forum your really funny.