**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Comments

• ThunderThumperThunderThumper Posts: 18
    I dont understand the "Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains)" - Do you tell us who this is - or we have to randomly use heroes and hope we use the right one??
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I dont understand the "Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains)" - Do you tell us who this is - or we have to randomly use heroes and hope we use the right one??

Just look at the solo event details. Currently Thing is the featured champion.
    Got it - you get 10k for him....how do we know which champs qualify?....the list that was posted dont have anything about fantastic four in the info section and I have no idea who the villans were...lol
    and thanks viper - I thought it was more complicated than that.....lol
    so since I dont have THING I lose automatically...lol
  • Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46
    When will the special Coral Calendar go away? From the looks of it, the calendar will not give the full 4 cycles before rifts close. Mine didn't appear till just now even though I updated previously.
    @Kabam Miike

so since I dont have THING I lose automatically...lol

No you can still do it, you just don’t get bonus points. It’s just like any other hero use event. There’s a list of champs associated with the Fantastic Four. I think it’s just anyone associated with Fantastic Four or a villain of theirs.
    ok ....thanks villan....ill see if theres a list somewhere

ok ....thanks villan....ill see if theres a list somewhere

The list was included with the announcement on the first page of this thread.

yeah - I dont have half of those - kabam has not been good to me....lol....I wanted to see if there were more not listed
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    How much energy do you need for these? I don't want to start one if I don't have the energy to finish in an hour.
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Atlantean Rifts are coming to the Contest from June 5th to July 3rd!

Over the month, you can collect Atlantean Coral that you can use to open Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts by completing and exploring the Imperius Rex Event Quest on Normal to Uncollected Difficulty, achieving Rank and Milestone rewards in the Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Event (don’t worry, there have been a lot of members of the Fantastic Four!), and in a special Login Calendar!

Four Tiers of Rifts

There are 4 Tiers of Atlantean Rifts, each with increasingly valuable rewards. A Tier 1 Atlantean Rift will include rewards such as Premium Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 2 Basic Catalyst Fragments, whereas a Tier 4 Atlantean Rift includes 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

You may remember that from a previous version of Rifts. But we’ve introduced something a little different this time. Each Tier of Rift has 2 different versions;

Stable Atlantean Rifts have closer percentages and more predictable rewards, while Unstable Atlantean Rifts are more risky, with a lower base reward but a greater potential prize.

Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Events:

Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains).

Here’s the Point Breakdown:

And here’s the list of potential Champions that could be chosen at Random Daily:

Annihilus
    Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Diablo
    Ghost Rider
    Human Torch
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Medusa
    She-Hulk
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Storm
    Thing
    Wolverine

If you were to use the Specific Champion of the day, it would take less than 30 Fights to reach the Top Milestone that day.

For those not familiar with Rifts:

After you spend your Atlantean Coral to open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll have to enter a Random Portal and be transported to a mystery path! There, you can collect your reward before defeating enemies on your way out! When you open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll only have 1 Hour to defeat the final boss and collect your rewards, so make sure you can complete your Rift when you enter! If you quit or run out of time, all of your hard-earned rewards will be lost to the abyss!

If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

How Much Coral does it cost to Open a Rift?

Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.

What are the rewards for each Atlantean Rift?

Here we go… the Good stuff!

Remember! These are only around June 5th until July 3rd! Don't miss out!

So..I got an inbox message with 10k Atlantean Coral 1 and I played Unstable rift tier 1. I got 750 phc shards...How is that possible? I mean, its better than the 500 phc crystals from the table, but I thought the 750 was in the stable rift. Paths were 500 phc, 750 phc and 1000 phc. Non of them had 2000phc shards. Whats goin on?

I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you ran the Stable Rift.
    I select the Namor rift aka Unstable. So...yeah...I guess I got kabamed..smh. But thanks for the response anyways.
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Over the month, you can collect Atlantean Coral that you can use to open Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts by completing and exploring the Imperius Rex Event Quest on Normal to Uncollected Difficulty, achieving Rank and Milestone rewards in the Fantastic Four Champion Use Solo Event (don’t worry, there have been a lot of members of the Fantastic Four!), and in a special Login Calendar!

Four Tiers of Rifts

There are 4 Tiers of Atlantean Rifts, each with increasingly valuable rewards. A Tier 1 Atlantean Rift will include rewards such as Premium Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 2 Basic Catalyst Fragments, whereas a Tier 4 Atlantean Rift includes 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards or Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

You may remember that from a previous version of Rifts. But we’ve introduced something a little different this time. Each Tier of Rift has 2 different versions;

Stable Atlantean Rifts have closer percentages and more predictable rewards, while Unstable Atlantean Rifts are more risky, with a lower base reward but a greater potential prize.

Each day, there will be a 24 hour “Fantastic Four Champion Use” Event. These events will give you points for using any of your Champions, but will choose a specific Champion that has taken on the mantle of a Fantastic Four member in the past, or is an important part of the Fantastic Four universe (like their villains).

And here’s the list of potential Champions that could be chosen at Random Daily:

Annihilus
    Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Diablo
    Ghost Rider
    Human Torch
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Medusa
    She-Hulk
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Storm
    Thing
    Wolverine

If you were to use the Specific Champion of the day, it would take less than 30 Fights to reach the Top Milestone that day.

After you spend your Atlantean Coral to open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll have to enter a Random Portal and be transported to a mystery path! There, you can collect your reward before defeating enemies on your way out! When you open an Atlantean Rift, you’ll only have 1 Hour to defeat the final boss and collect your rewards, so make sure you can complete your Rift when you enter! If you quit or run out of time, all of your hard-earned rewards will be lost to the abyss!

If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.

So..I got an inbox message with 10k Atlantean Coral 1 and I played Unstable rift tier 1. I got 750 phc shards...How is that possible? I mean, its better than the 500 phc crystals from the table, but I thought the 750 was in the stable rift. Paths were 500 phc, 750 phc and 1000 phc. Non of them had 2000phc shards. Whats goin on?
    You ran stable
    Nope, I select the Namor rift aka Unstable.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    In the past you would receive 5K of the currency for the next level up upon completion of a lower tier, which is still there, but the max tier has provided 500 5* shards for completion of the rift in the past. Has this been omitted intentionally?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

In the past you would receive 5K of the currency for the next level up upon completion of a lower tier, which is still there, but the max tier has provided 500 5* shards for completion of the rift in the past. Has this been omitted intentionally?

That's correct. The tier 4 rifts should be giving 5* shards.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Not that mad culd be much worse
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    edited June 2019

Crkwest said:

How many times can we open each rift?

If you have the Shards, you can open a rift. There is no Hard "Limit" on how many you can run, but there is only enough Tier 4 Shards available for about 10 Rifts at the highest end.
    Ummmm......yeah it's no where near 10. With the calendar, EQ, and completing all the solo event milestones will get you enough for 5 epic rifts in total. The ONE person that gets rank 1, every day in the solo events, will have enough for 8.
    So 99% of us will only have enough shards for 5 tier 4 rifts, and the top 3 individuals will have enough for 7-8.

I don't think this number -10- should've been thrown out there. I thought that it might be way too many runs, but got excited, until I saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGGn2tQhkHQ
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    Why don't you bring back the 2* special arena like the time we had Gwen pool at the movies so we can easily get the Fantastic Four champions for the solo event quest
    @Kabam Miike
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yea the average player should get 6 runs, and maximum is 8. Assuming no other events.
  • MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Four Tiers of Rifts

Annihilus
    Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Diablo
    Ghost Rider
    Human Torch
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Medusa
    She-Hulk
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Storm
    Thing
    Wolverine

I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you ran the Stable Rift.
    I select the Namor rift aka Unstable. So...yeah...I guess I got kabamed..smh. But thanks for the response anyways.
    I looked it up and it does look like you ran the Stable rift. I've also had it tested to make sure that there is no way that it could open the wrong one when selecting one.
    So does the Fantastic Four Champion Use not refresh when the old one expires? I seem to recall past solo events like Vanquishing Blows drop right when the previous one expires. What’s the downtime?
  • V1PER1987 said:

So does the Fantastic Four Champion Use not refresh when the old one expires? I seem to recall past solo events like Vanquishing Blows drop right when the previous one expires. What’s the downtime?

It's not possible for them to roll right into each other, so there is a short downtime, like all of our Solo Events. If you check the Coming Soon, there will be a new one in about 15 minutes. It's Luke Cage this time!

V1PER1987 said:

It's not possible for them to roll right into each other, so there is a short downtime, like all of our Solo Events. If you check the Coming Soon, there will be a new one in about 15 minutes. It's Luke Cage this time!
    Hmm I guess I was mistaken then. I thought it was like the 3 day events where one just drops right after the other. Thanks for the quick response.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

IKON said:

Yea the average player should get 6 runs, and maximum is 8. Assuming no other events.

That's true, but we've still have a couple things up our sleeves... Not another Event Quest or Challenge. Something else. 10 will be the absolute Max.
    Please tell me it's not through the daily offers in the unit store...
  • LJGCGamingLJGCGaming Posts: 5
    So I ran a stable epic rift and received only one +5 cosmic 5* sig stone. I know for a fact it was stable as the other rewards on the map were those available from the stable rift (5* basic crystal, 1000 and 250 6* shards, no awakening gem, etc.). What happened there? Will I be compensated? Potentially get the coral back and try again, or just the other +5 sig stone?!