**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to the Labyrinth: hoping to save T2A from expiring

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I have 19 days to try save a T2A from expiring. Need a mutant T4CC. Guess I have to run RttL and 1/6 chance of getting it.

Searched the forum and found this. Was RttL released simultaneously with LoL?

This site has a breakdown of nodes for all champs in pdf. Excellent!.

I have a 4* awakened 5/50 Crossbones 😁 (ranked specifically) to deal with Spiked Armor but I am unsure if I have the skill to plough through a whole round with one champ (maybe not even two opponents, at best maybe 2.5).

According to Act 5.2 announcement, RttL is supposedly easier ... really?

So, on a scale of Act 1 to Labyrinth of Legends, where does this fall in terms of difficulty?

You should not be able to easily do this if you haven’t completed Road to Labyrinth, and even then, this will be a challenge.
4 rounds to go but first, to deal with Iron Patriot, πŸ˜‚.

Any real special tips to share to get through?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sigh ... Round 4 is difficult. It was a fight of attrition against Thanos. Bought four level five health potion but still insufficient. Finally, decided to use Crossbones to wear Thanos out.

Is Round 4 one of hardest round?

Next up, safeguard and debuff immune Rhino.
  • Sigh ... Round 4 is difficult. It was a fight of attrition against Thanos. Bought four level five health potion but still insufficient. Finally, decided to use Crossbones to wear Thanos out.

Have fun with that one. Honestly he was the worst part of that whole Chapter IMO. The rest was manageable. The final Thanos was MUCH easier than that God forsaken Rhino, lol. Keep at it and you'll beat him. Just need that A game timing and be ready for a LONG fight. I think it took my 5* R4 Blade 130ish hits to take him down.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Use high bleed champ against Rhino like Blade / AA / Fury / X23 / Wolverine.

For final boss NC, use IWIM, Ghost, or even Ultron.

It's not as hard as you think, unless your roster isn't at that level yet.
  • @raffster Debuff Immune & Safeguard Rhino. Bleed doesn't work. Even with the Blade Trinity for ability accuracy reduction, it didn't allow me to land Bleeds. In anyother case in regards to Safeguard, yes champs with heavy DOT Debuffs are indeed the way.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oops, forgot about that debuff immune bro. Okay I just remembered. I used Hyperion against Rhino. It was an incredibly long fight.

Sigh ... Round 4 is difficult. It was a fight of attrition against Thanos. Bought four level five health potion but still insufficient. Finally, decided to use Crossbones to wear Thanos out.

Have fun with that one. Honestly he was the worst part of that whole Chapter IMO. The rest was manageable. The final Thanos was MUCH easier than that God forsaken Rhino, lol. Keep at it and you'll beat him. Just need that A game timing and be ready for a LONG fight. I think it took my 5* R4 Blade 130ish hits to take him down.
    Interesting. I was having more problems with Ultron instead.
    In my first try against Rhino, I only managed to take down 85.4% health before all champs were KOed.

I looked at some fights on youtube and realised baiting special 1 plus avoiding the unblockable dash is crucial. This means staying close to Rhino. Thought I will try with SL for damage but made mistakes. Then I tried using the RoL method, a regenerating Wolverine and take block damage. One level one revive and 5 level 2 potions did the job. ;)

Ultron was stun immune. It means he can heal twice? Revived SL to take Ultron close to 50% health. Then send in Vision to heal block him.

AA made short work of NC. First parry and NC switched to swashbuckling mode. :D
    Any explanation?

10 level 2 revives sufficient to clear Round 6?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Im thinking I will burn a bunch of 20% revives and try to get past that damn rhino as well.

Im thinking I will burn a bunch of 20% revives and try to get past that damn rhino as well.

Don't intercept Rhino when he dash.
    :)
    Took a week's break from the game and came back to finish Round 6.

MVP for me in this round was Archangel and the game validated it by giving me another Archangel duplicate from a 4-Star hero crystal. :D

Pulled a 4-Star Cosmic awakening gem and I used it on Medusa.
    Obtained another less useful-at-the-moment Mutant tier 4 class catalysts; maybe I should consider taking both 4-Star Domino and Havok to rank 5 since I have no useful 5-Star Mutant.

Neurotoxin owns Non-crit Crossbones (he was a bystander eventually in this Round).

I have on roster only three 5-Star rank 4 champs (only used one of them for Round 6) and wondering whether to attempt
    a/ exploration up till Act 5.2 (has a 4-Star rank up gem) or
    b/ completion to get Elder's bane (has five Tier 2 Alpha catalysts)

Suggestions?

• @winterthur you need to explore all of Act 5 to get Elder's Bane. However, you can get those t2as from completion, and I HIGHLY recommend it. Not to mention the 2.5k in 6* shards and a fully formed 5* Crystal. Well worth the time. Do your 1st pass through and snag the completion rewards. Then go back and explore at your leisure with a bit more fire power.

Where are you currently in Act 5? 5.3 is a bit irritating IMO. 5.4 is more fun and a heck of a lot easier. Ultron at the end of 5.4.6 may give you a bit of trouble, so I would recommend watching a few how-to videos on YouTube before diving into that fight. There's a number of good counters to him now. Medusa is a good one. Void, Nebula, Loki (with the right synergy team), Blade Trinity, among others are solid options for 5.4.6 Ultron. Best of luck blasting through and getting those rewards!
  • I missed your other reply about the Ultron in RttL @winterthur . I honestly do not remember him so I guess Blade made quick work of him thanks to Danger Sense, lol. That damn Rhino was ANNOYING. I was stubborn and refused to revive. Eventually I nailed a solid 1 shot (like I said before upwards of 130 hits), pressed onward, and cleaned the rest with relative ease. Nice to see you wrapped it all up though! Great work man, and again, best of luck cleaning up Act 5 with minimal item usage! Those t2as certainly will come in handy.
    edited July 2019

Where are you currently in Act 5?

I only made one path to Collector. I cleared out all my units buying rank-up materials and some Collector Crystal so I think it will be prudent to play arena to get the units and gold up.

I am also deliberating whether to wait till I get another three 4-Star rank 5 (so that I have two rank 5s for each class) before starting on 5.3. My best champs are all 4-Star rank 5 except for three 5-Star at rank 4 (one max. rank 4 and two more waiting for gold to be at rank 4 max).

Another point is whether Colossus and Old Man Logan are on the paths. If they are, I would like to clear those paths in Act 5 before the buffed champs are released (if possible). I will do research.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    keep the thread updated, your progression is similar to mine (I only have one 5r4 though) so I have the same thoughts in mind.

I guess my issue is not having 5r4 worthy champs since permanent content is likely the only place I will find T2A (sitting on 7 at the moment) so I have to be very careful who I rank.