Options

6.2.6 Champion Boss

Not sure if I’m just bad but this Boss fight seems like major bs. I maybe have a 5-6 seconds after his unstoppable goes away to get a few hits in before he goes unstoppable again. Would be ok if he didn’t heal 5% of his health back up every time. No I don’t have a 5* SymSu, so not sure who could deal with him.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    He really sucks if you dont have 1 or 2 specific champions to fight against him ...
    Guess you just need to wait until you get them. Otherwise you'll rage quit everytime
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Does voodoo work? He worked for the Champion Challenge way back when
  • Options
    thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Spidergwen and shehulk would be good options as well.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019

Spidergwen and shehulk would be good options as well.

The Champion boss is of the Combined class. So, having 'natural Class Advantage', Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk can't Slow him... nice thought though.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    So apart from SS who else really works then
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Void, stack petrifys, reverse heal?
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    I would assume that the Champion Boss was tested by the beta testers with a handful of champs to test viability. Who did any of you use aside for CAIW?
  • Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    Who can even be used besides Cap IW? Champion is hitting over 6k through block against my r5 Aegon and Void. How am I supposed to block 5 sp1’s dealing that much damage?
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Yeah, CapIW was definitely a rock star for this finish for me
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I would imagine She Hulk or Spider Gwen could work too
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,807 ★★★★★
    GeKrisz said:

Anyone experienced this issue?

Turned off Champion's indestructible charges, used my special 3 with Cap and do zero damage then the Champion reapplied his charges. Done this 3 times. My speciels do zero damage when the Champion has 0 charges.

Does special 3 count or does it have to be sp1 or 2
  • Options
    GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13
    edited June 2019
    Speciel 3 should count. Seatin used it in his livestream and worked.

https://youtu.be/r4jC1kOcMM0
    In this video he used special 3 too
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,807 ★★★★★
    That is odd indeed lol
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,237
    GeKrisz said:

Anyone experienced this issue?

Turned off Champion's indestructible charges, used my special 3 with Cap and do zero damage then the Champion reapplied his charges. Done this 3 times. My specials do zero damage when the Champion has 0 charges.

Did he do any attacks before you activated your Special 3?
  • Options
    ScorpionKing439ScorpionKing439 Posts: 16

Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I need an option other than Cap, I can get 2 dexterity at the most, before the unstoppable crushes me, can Thing work?

I've legit seen about 30 videos so far and all used captiw :( I'm lucky enough to have one but that is messed up if hes alone
    Cap is a good choice, but there are others. 2 Mystics Stand out in my mind for this Guy. No, I will not tell y'all who!
    Let me guess: Symbiote Supreme and Magik
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,237

Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I need an option other than Cap, I can get 2 dexterity at the most, before the unstoppable crushes me, can Thing work?

I've legit seen about 30 videos so far and all used captiw :( I'm lucky enough to have one but that is messed up if hes alone
    Cap is a good choice, but there are others. 2 Mystics Stand out in my mind for this Guy. No, I will not tell y'all who!
    Let me guess: Symbiote Supreme and Magik
    Yes to SS, but not Magik. You need to build those Staggers.