**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.6 Champion Boss

Not sure if I’m just bad but this Boss fight seems like major bs. I maybe have a 5-6 seconds after his unstoppable goes away to get a few hits in before he goes unstoppable again. Would be ok if he didn’t heal 5% of his health back up every time. No I don’t have a 5* SymSu, so not sure who could deal with him.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He really sucks if you dont have 1 or 2 specific champions to fight against him ...
    Guess you just need to wait until you get them. Otherwise you'll rage quit everytime
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Does voodoo work? He worked for the Champion Challenge way back when
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Spidergwen and shehulk would be good options as well.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019

Spidergwen and shehulk would be good options as well.

The Champion boss is of the Combined class. So, having 'natural Class Advantage', Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk can't Slow him... nice thought though.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    So apart from SS who else really works then
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Void, stack petrifys, reverse heal?
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    I would assume that the Champion Boss was tested by the beta testers with a handful of champs to test viability. Who did any of you use aside for CAIW?
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    Who can even be used besides Cap IW? Champion is hitting over 6k through block against my r5 Aegon and Void. How am I supposed to block 5 sp1’s dealing that much damage?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Yeah, CapIW was definitely a rock star for this finish for me
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I would imagine She Hulk or Spider Gwen could work too
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★
    GeKrisz said:

Anyone experienced this issue?

Turned off Champion's indestructible charges, used my special 3 with Cap and do zero damage then the Champion reapplied his charges. Done this 3 times. My speciels do zero damage when the Champion has 0 charges.

Does special 3 count or does it have to be sp1 or 2
  • GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13
    edited June 2019
    Speciel 3 should count. Seatin used it in his livestream and worked.

https://youtu.be/r4jC1kOcMM0
    In this video he used special 3 too
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★
    That is odd indeed lol
  • GeKrisz said:

Anyone experienced this issue?

Turned off Champion's indestructible charges, used my special 3 with Cap and do zero damage then the Champion reapplied his charges. Done this 3 times. My specials do zero damage when the Champion has 0 charges.

Did he do any attacks before you activated your Special 3?
  • ScorpionKing439ScorpionKing439 Posts: 16

Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I need an option other than Cap, I can get 2 dexterity at the most, before the unstoppable crushes me, can Thing work?

I've legit seen about 30 videos so far and all used captiw :( I'm lucky enough to have one but that is messed up if hes alone
    Cap is a good choice, but there are others. 2 Mystics Stand out in my mind for this Guy. No, I will not tell y'all who!
    Let me guess: Symbiote Supreme and Magik
  • Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I need an option other than Cap, I can get 2 dexterity at the most, before the unstoppable crushes me, can Thing work?

I've legit seen about 30 videos so far and all used captiw :( I'm lucky enough to have one but that is messed up if hes alone
    Cap is a good choice, but there are others. 2 Mystics Stand out in my mind for this Guy. No, I will not tell y'all who!
    Let me guess: Symbiote Supreme and Magik
    Yes to SS, but not Magik. You need to build those Staggers.